Need your opinion b. Found this pic in a hidden folder on my girls laptop. I know its her. But is that a black cock...

Need your opinion b. Found this pic in a hidden folder on my girls laptop. I know its her. But is that a black cock? Freakin out a little. What do you think?

Attached: IMG_1521278968.jpg (3264x2448, 1.75M)

Stop being such a fag

Could be, but it'd have to be a mulatto. My opinion is Mexican, Asian, or some form of Mediterranean Euro-Nigger.

B L A C K E D

no thats obviously fucking white, the lighting is prob just shitty, even so, its obvious it is not black

It's just a hairy white guy.

Then why isn't her skin darker too? She's half Italian and darker than most white girls

>is it a black guy

Attached: IMG_4200.png (205x246, 5K)

obviously a nigger. dick is too small to be white and not yellow enough to be asians. black bois literally can't compete

I know she likes big cock, but never said anything about fucking black dudes. Kind of want to bring it up and see what she says

Show us what other pics you have

>find pictures of my girl fucking another dude hidden on her computer
>worry wether or not he's black
>cool with her fucking other dudes as long as not black
OP you fucking cuck...

This is her

Attached: IMG_1501943396.jpg (720x777, 137K)

your gf is gross and fucking other dudes. kys

Shave her ass crack. Jeesh

Her

Attached: IMG_1511070608.jpg (1142x857, 266K)

clearly hispanic

Are you OP? Then give us more

Great

It is clearly a very realistic dildo, you have nothing to worry about OP, forget you ever saw this picture

>freakin out a little
Dog dont freak out, dump the bitch. Plus the pubes arent swirly and shit, thats a latin

Its white

I'd be freaking out too. That's a stray cock hair on his dick, and it's about to go inside her.
It could still be there.
Have you checked?

moar

that's a dude's asshole. that or your girlfriend has a super hairy asshole

Under rated post

Attached: sarcasm.jpg (1605x172, 48K)

Her

Attached: IMG_1511070613.jpg (1297x833, 380K)

Why you worrying about if it's a black guy or not kek. I'd be worried/mad that I'm getting cucked, OP. Let me guess, if he was black you'd find it ok because muh bull?

Purple head, brown shaft, non-afro pubes = Looks Asian. Sorry bro

Head isn’t brown = not spic or arab

She’s disgusting OP, regardless of the non white cocks she’s been enjoying. You can do better. I bellieve in you.

This. Too many good white women to settle for race traitors.

3/4s Mexican here. Pink head. Strawberry ice cream pink. Could still be spic.

That cock just looks Black to me

It's not, look at the leg. Now post her nudes or fuck off.

Attached: o2oTEb0.jpg (2448x3264, 480K)

It looks... purpleish/pinkish. The bit of leg in the corner looks not negro though unless he's a light skinned black guy.

> light skinned black guy
> black guy

Dude

Jesus Christ teach your Niger lover how to shave. That pic is disgusting without the nigger cock

Attached: 1516556135543.gif (240x228, 858K)

>light skinned black guy
>skinned black guy
>black guy
>guy

Nigger

All y'all niggas givin' free replies. This pic was flipped upside down nd posted hours ago by some dude asking how his dick looks.

Such newfaggotry.
/thread

Attached: 1521284527369.gif (400x297, 248K)

Everyday, I get home from work, sit down to check internet bullshit, come here and have to hide 15 cock threads... Is there not a /lgbt/ forum you degenerate dick starved mongrels?

If it’s that much of an issue then dump her and move-on OP. Welcome to the 21st Century. your girl likes dick... that’s all there is to it.

She’s not your woman, it’s just your turn.

it should be renamed Sup Forums - penises, traps, IG, bbc

I‘m Caucasian, and my dick is as dark as this one.

Her ass is hairier than mine...