*Ruins his legacy*

*Ruins his legacy*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/APObxATFsrQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would it have been better if he lost in the CFs?

>ruins his legacy

More like
>west has to create a giga-team to finally defeat Lebron still in his prime

Kinda sad desu

No that would be worse, like what happened in 2010

>Lebron creates two different super teams in order to win titles
>This is perfectly fine

>Someone else makes a super team
>Wow so unfair for Lebron

lebron joined his bud + bosh
their team was utter shit until years later
they won their first title 3 v 5
that's not the same as joining a preestablished 73 win team

this delusional damage control

whew lad the lecuck fuck bois are out in full-force today

Why did you reply to my post twice you dumb jungle asian

Yes let that butthurt flowww

Who are you talking to?

You're retarded

>LeBron makes superteam
>competes against other great teams in close series
>the Warriors make a super-superteam
>get a cakewalk to a ring for the next 5 years and ruin the league

fixed that for you

lmao

it's more like currys legacy is tarnished

>played poorly in 2015 finals, only won because cavs didn't have kyrie and love
>shat the bed in the 2016 finals
>durant carried him 2017

>losing to a 73 win team + durcant

are you retarded OP? jordan wouldve been swept

>Comparing LeBron's weak ass "superteams" to golden states

You probably think Irving is about equal with curry when hes a borderline top 40 player and Wade in 2014 was a hall of fame caliber player when he wasn't a top 50 player

get some rest lequit

>if the Warriors didn't exist the Cavs would be cake-walking through the finals and winning the championship every year
>this doesn't ruin the league because you love riding lebeta's dick

The NBA was ruined before Durant went to the Warriors

This finals isn't about Curry's legacy.

Nobody is holding Steph up as the "Savior of Basketball" like people have said of Lebron for over a decade.

Steph went where he was drafted. He didn't ditch his team a year after promising them a championship to rack up rings with Wade and Bosh.

not an argument.

Warriors/Spurs would have been one of the best WCF series ever if Kawhi had played 100% healthy.

No healthy East team could ever beat a Lebron team.

>You now realize Lebron would only have 3 career finals appearances if he played in the West.

If anything, Lebron's legacy is removing the competitive nature of the game. His "decision" just bore its fruit which is KD deciding to not compete against the Warriors.

Try to refute that KD would still go to the Warriors if LeBron legitimately won a title without the Decision and never went to Miami, you can't

don't forget bron already beat an objectively superiors spurs team in the finals.

Ray Allen did

>letravel
>legacy
LOL

>leg
acy

ray allen doesn't even get a shot if lebron doesn't carry them there

Laughing so hard at LeBitch right now

Good point. That may have been the turning point for superstars in the modern NBA.

Looks like "The Decision 3.0" will be CP3? Sick of competing against the Spurs, so he joins them?

What I like most about making fun of Lebron, beside the fact that he doesn't have any real moments to look back on that make me satisfied in calling him a GOAT, is his name. It's just so fun to corrupt. Let's look at some of the names posted ITT

lebitch
letravel
lequit
lechoke

prime meme material name, perfect for dragging through the mud

different bron team.

different spur team.

can't compare.

How was leozil tonight?

Remember when he refused to play basketball because it was too hot?

>LeBron makes superteam
>As he is so shit he allows shit teams like the Pacers give him a run for his money
This just proves that LeBrick is garbage

Or when he got scared of facing Kobe in 2009 and 2010, and even called up Stern to veto that CP3 trade?

Lebron joined 47 and 33 win teams. Durant joined a 73 win team.

kawhi duncan ginobili parker
better spurs team vs bron team

>>if the Warriors didn't exist the Cavs would be cake-walking through the finals and winning the championship every year
1 ring out of (what will most likely be) 3 chances doesn't sound like a cakewalk to me, user.

You mean LeBron and Bosh joined that 43 win team. I doubt any one of them would join up without the other.

>Looks like "The Decision 3.0" will be CP3? Sick of competing against the Spurs, so he joins them?

No, because CP3 is now 32 years old going into next season. Ring chasing is okay once you hit that age.

Alot of the children here don't remember when KG and Allen were traded to the Celtics back in '07. That move was met with general widespread acclaim and excitement to see those 3 already proven HoF talents work together and win a hip because they were all 30+ going into that season.

Spurs had a 3-1 advantage this season, bitch.

Accept it. King James wouldn't have made it past the WCF this season - or most seasons - if he played outside the Easymode conference.

>Lebron already beat a superior team
what did he mean by this?

bron already beat a better spurs team when it counts. kys retard

nobody is talking about regular season you dumpass little kid

Every fucking time with you fucking retards like RayRay deserves FMVP because of one series-saving shot.

>40ozdunkandbounce isnt about building a team anymore its all about which "superstars" you can coerce to your team

Where I find that Michael Jordan will always have the Hulk Hogan type appeal, Lebron James much like Bret the Hitman Hart was better in most ways, but still will be remember as a whiney nutjob

>"L-Lebron wasn't even t-trying"

LeBitch fanboys are really this delusional

i love how retards think the previous 47 minutes + ot of play mean less than the last second shot

>Try to refute that KD would still go to the Warriors if LeBron legitimately won a title without the Decision and never went to Miami, you can't
LeBron didn't invent ring-chasing, btw.

>LeBron is Bret
He's Roman Reigns. Being pushed eternally by you dickriders

Say what you want about how he had to come back and the games being close but at the end of the day the Cavs swept the pacers so I don't get this point

He invented anti-competitive basketball. Without the Decision, superstars would never think about teaming up.

>kys retard
>dumpass little kid

why does a white, probably skinnyfat and likely virgin autist like yourself try to defend LeBron so much on Korean Ox-Trading forums?

LeBron doesn't know that you exist, or care.

you were clearly really hoping to make your pointless post relevant. oh well sucks to be you lol

friendly reminder lebron haters are worse than lebron fans themselves.

Kawhi's Spurs beat LeBron and the Cavs 3 times out of 4 this season, and you're going to argue that LeBron would have no trouble with them in the playoffs?

How do you justify that, exactly?

right rodman would never join the bulls if not for lelbron

You shut the fuck up lebron is nowhere near hitman hart status.

I would've loved to get one of those hitman glasses from him when i was a kid but all lebron ever did was shit on everybody around him.

youtu.be/APObxATFsrQ

Like this shit here lebron is just trash you can see his picture in the dictionary.

except nobody is talking about regular season, retard

> you're going to argue that LeBron would have no trouble with them in the playoffs?
no it's a fact that bron already beat an objectively superior spurs team in the finals. you have no argument and you are a retard. have fun with your meme logic that nobody believes

He wasn't recruited by a player. He was handled by his agent and the bulls' management. I. E. The way it was supposed to be.

LeBrick played the Pacers before this year

so what are you some mega autist middleman afraid bron started a trend that will put you outta business? fuck outta here.

He's averaging 28 points right now. His legacy would be untouched with a sweep.

>Malone to the Lakers
>Barkley to the Rockets
>Shaq to half a dozen teams

And look at those goalposts go!

It makes me so happy to know there are LeBron dickriders that will be SO MAD when LeBron gets swept in the finals.

>3-5 in the Finals
>good
lel

Ok, when has he ever been beat by the pesos in any form that mattered?

>He's averaging 28 points right now
He is getting exposed by a more dominant and alpha player

>give him a run for his money
>beat
The Pacers almost beat LeBeta in 2014

>more dominant and alpha player
who do you think would win in a 1v1 game between LeBron and KD?

be honest.

yes i'll be made as the golden asterisk memeiors meme their way to another asterisk chip where they

>beat the blazers without nurkic
>also lol blazers lol
>beat the jazz without george hill
>also jazz lol avoided playing healthy clippers again
>beat the spurs without kawhi
>had to add a top 3 player to a 73 win team just to avoid getting humiliated again by bron
i'm very mad, that there are people as stupid as you who think the golden asterisk memeiors are good

Lebron's teams hadnt proven they could win together. Golden State set the wins record and then got the second best player in the league. What a joke

>Malone
He was 41 years old. Jesus are you really going to compare that to Prime LeBron joining the heat?
>Barkley
Was 34. As said earlier, ring chasing when you're a year from retirement is not the same

>Old Shaq

Shaq was old and past his prime in every instance except joining the Lakers, who were NOT a superteam in the mid 90s. They took a few years to even make the WCF together.

Yeah I dont think he can do anything to stop a sweep at this point, the Warriors are a demoralizing team. Although if the Cavs start losing by 30 then yeah his rep is on the line.

On a stacked team. It's basically irrelevant because even if Lebron did manage to lockdown Durant, the Warriors would still have like 95 points in the 3rd and his stamina would be gone.

I know this. You know this. Every writer in the country knows this. So, as long as he puts up some kind of a fight it wont count against him.

If he scores 8 and 10 points the next two games, then he would fall.

the crying flopper legacy?
good

also drexler joined hakeem and won the chip

It's odd how basketball is a team sport, and there are 30 teams, and yet we expect the guy we label as "the best" to somehow wind up on the best team. Like, there are 30 teams. One guy makes a big difference in basketball but still, probablity says you arent likely to end up on the team with the best roster outside of yourself, or even an above average one. The only way to guarantee that is to go to one in free agency. All the media hype and judgment about rings is what is causing guys to feel like they only get credit if they go to a top-3 roster and play in the Finals

If he was a more humble player and didn't embrace names like "King James" and "The Chosen One" he probably wouldn't face so much scrutiny. And that whole "Not 5 Not 6" shit. If he was just more chill and didn't act like he was above everything. Like why ain't this nigga been in a dunk contest? Too good for that or somethin?

KD if offensive faults aren't allowed

You're 100% right: the memeiors are horrible. One of the worst teams in the league.

They're also going to sweep LeBron.

How does this make you feel?

bron joined the league at a younger age in fact he was already 40 coming out of high school so either way

>Although if the Cavs start losing by 30 then yeah his rep is on the line.
Depends. If he's scoring 30-40 while Kyrie is still hitting 30% then probably not.

How can you explain that LeBeta is useless when guarded by Durant? Durant is a better 2 way player

Drexler was traded.

at his request.
him and hakeem played college ball together at houston.

sounds like neither of us give a fuck about either team. i'm a blazers fan but rather root for the underdog. and you?

Best thread. This is the best fucking timeline. Thanks dubs.

Durant is humble and he's still catching scrutiny, because he didn't do it "the right way." People will give LeBron shit because it's a meme.

>Durant is a better 2 way player
He's a better scorer, not 2 ways. Lebron traditionally does more than Durant on both sides of the court, which is part of why Durant went somewhere that requires him to do less even though he can clearly do more.

He is a better defender.Just deal with it.LeBeta is a meme on defence

Durant will be loved again when he goes back to OKC and wins chips.

yeah bron trying to guard 4 superstars is kinda difficult compared to durant being able to overplay whoever he guards because draymond will make up for his bad defense every time

None of these conversations would be happening if Lebron didn't make it cool to bail on your team twice if it means 7 consecutive finals appearances. Who cares how many wins GS had before Durant joined, they were 1-1 in the finals and were a garbage team for a long time before that. Lebron was forgiven because he was going to "win one for da land."

Sorry, but no matter how you look at it, the state of the current NBA and all these discussions IS his legacy now. Durant got tired of losing just like Lebron did and made the decision to take his talents to the Bay Area.

>LeBron guards all the Warriors
Stop this meme lad.He is playing awful D

LeBron is Kevin Nash actually.

>If he was a more humble player and didn't embrace names like "King James" and "The Chosen One" he probably wouldn't face so much scrutiny.
There's no player in the top 20 of any era that doesn't face scrutiny. Let alone being the best player in the age of social media.

Keep in mind that the dude's off the court record is flawless as far as we know. The most questionable things that involve him off the court is "The Decision" (which gave all the revenue to charity) and being linked with Sharapova at one point (no one would have blamed him if they officially had hooked up).

Klay should should get credit. He has been asked to cover for Curry whenever Curry became a liability on defense. I mean the Kyrie 3 from last year revolved all around getting Klay to swap for Curry.

Not my fault the Pinoy thought superstars joining other superstars was apparently an idea less than a decade old, regardless of it being ring-chasing or not.

so either love or kyrie are basically gettin traded this offseason, right?