First time that Durant is in a team as good as LeBeta

>First time that Durant is in a team as good as LeBeta
>Totally humilliates LeBrick.Scoring in his face and blocking his shots,Silverball and gorillaballing
You are the real MVP Kevin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this man is a fucking legend. What a beast.

Type S if you think Durant is a Snake.

>team full of 4 all stars before he came there and won 73 games

>Le Literally needs the most stacked team ever man just to not choke in the playoffs man
>great

>Celtics create super team
>LeBron creates super team
>warriors create super team

Blame kg desu

>4 all stars

Curry
>Above average point guard

Thompson
>Autistic meme chucker.A decent role player

Green
>A manlet that can't play offense

KD is carrying a bunch of bumps into a sweep

DurGOD deserves this. I hope he will stay with >US for years to come and cuck LeBeta out of many rings. I want DurGOD to win as many rings as LeBeta has finals losses just to rub it in.

Blame someone for being traded to a team?
Blame Ainge for being a good GM and poaching two aging star players from two teams restarting their franchises at the same time and tanking for assets?

That's just smart GMing, has nothing to do with KG.

Creating superteams with your friends in FA just because you lost to a team once in the playoffs like a bitch isn't to blame?

Go fuck yourself loser.

>b-but.....
Stay mad microscopic baller

>as good

>frenchy LeCuckfag here to damage control
Fuck off. You're starting to become Romanian gypsy tier shitposter.

Does LeBron have the most finals loses ever now?

Lebron fans can complain about the teams being unevent, but Durant is destroying Lebron in the one on ones.

When did durant get this good on defense? He makes LeBron look slow and blocks the shit out of hun and Kevin love can't even post him up.

LeBron is playing atrocious on defense. How many times has the finals mvp been the guy LeBron was supposed to be guarding?

Iguodala, Kawhi, and now KD

He has zero quickness for one on one defense now

Billy Donovan awoke the beast last year when the Thunder had him at PF and Ibaka at C. They shat the bed 3 straight times instead of showing LeBron just how bad the Thunder would have whooped him with the varying lineups they had. Having a Draymond right next to him keeps him on his toes and makes sure he's doing the right thing.

>But muh gorillaball
>But muh Silverball
Not even the officials can hide LeBeta's inferiority

how will /spee/ react if warriors sweep cavs and KD gets final MVP?

Man I think KD must hate westbrick and his chunking. Russell was suppressing KD's power level with his ball hogging for too long.

>AS
>GOOD

>literally damage controlling because nobody cares about Durant's asterisk ring

lol

The Cavs have 3 franchise players and a lot of role players. The Warriors 2 with a bunch of role players. Durant is just better than LeBron's super team that is the most expensive in history

>AS
>GOOD

the Warriors wouldn't have a bench if they didn't have dickriders taking pay cuts just to make it on the squad

>Curry
3rd best player in league
>Green
6-10
>Thompson
15-20
>Iguodala for good measure
Top 40

I have zero problem with Durant going there. I don't get the hate. Don't shortchange how good the rest of that roster is though. They went 140-24 without him in two years.

No Jerry west has 9, maybe 8

>signs with an already top tier team

dude is a hack, so is lebron but at least he's a true great

the realest players like these guys would never do gay shit like that

forgot pic

>Irving
>Franchise player
LMAO

I don't hate love like Irving but tell me how many career playoff games did those two combine for before LeBron? You said they're franchise players so to some level they should've transcended their shitty teams and got them in the playoffs.

>OH KNOW! GOOD PLAYERS AREN'T SELFISH AND WANT TO BE A PART OF A GOOD TEAM AT THE COST OF THEIR MAX PAY CUTS!
The absolute seething state of this post.

Nigger, Irving is still young and only played 2-3 seasons in the Cavs before Lebron came back. How was Curmeme doing before 2014?

celtics and heat weren't 70 win champ teams before they had another MVP join them retard

Golden state was pretty respectable for a couple years before 2014. Cavs were still trash in the east in Kyrie's 3rd year.

one thing is working around a small pay cut like Duncan did to help his organization plan better not give up millions on the table to chase a ring

on a normal season Warriors wouldn't have been able to handle Durant's fee but because he saw their team as a sure ticket to the finals he gave up a huge percentage of his price tag to join... David West did the same last year with the spurs then jumped ship to the Warriors

Kyrie's first few teams were absolute garbage, though.

The cavs drafted him in the first place because they were floundering after Lebron ditched them for greener pastures.

Look I get it's not exactly fair to use Kyrie's first 3 yrs but it's all we have to look at. I'm not saying he's not a good player but he's absolutely not a franchise player. He plays horrid defense and his heroball at times is more destructive than good. He's not nearly as good as most people think he is. Not saying to take pic related as gospel but there's something to be said about it.

>not one reply
how embarraßing for you.

The Cavs are Lebron the ballhogger, the team. Irving isn't the main man

>Jae Crowder #20
So, this is a bad stat, right?

As a Cavs fan, Kyrie is one of the dumbest players I've ever seen. On defense he gets lost, forgets who he's supposed to cover, and blows assignments. On offense he holds the ball too long. Doesnt make passes that will help his teammates. Gets blinders on and only wants to score. Often he will turn down an open spot-up 3 to take one dribble and launch a long 2. He lacks awareness of game situations. Like last Finals when Cavs had the lead with 30 seconds left Irving went down the floor in a 1-on-3 fastbreak and tried to shoot, leaving 25 seconds for GS instead of killing clock. He is like a cancer that undermines the team from within. Cavs fans legitimately wanted Delly to start over him in the playoffs 2 years ago for a reason. Irving even says in interviews that all he practices is his ISO moves. Fucking stupid retard.

Yep it's frustrating as all fuck to root for this team, legitimately know what's going on, and then listen to a bunch of know nothings spew about what a great player he is.

Until this year absolutely, but he has a legit 3 now and his defense improved.

>Kyrie's takes 23, only makes 8
>LeBron takes 18, makes 12
>LeBron is a ballhog
What are you talking about?

I also wanna rant about Love. He spent this entire game going for offensive boards, failing, then being caught in the wrong court as the Warriors breaked and scored. He couldn't score consistently on shorter defenders. And he never even attempted to offer help rim protection. Sick of seeing guards lay the ball up right over his face as he stands there with his hands down.

Durantula
Snake belongs to Kobe

lmao, kobecucks coping hard. Even if LeBum doesnt get any more rings he still is better than Kobe

Celtics traded a handful of players to get KG and Allen, who were in the later half of their careers.

Don't talk about shit you know nothing about.

Godbe won rings without Shaq. LeBeta needed to join a super team to win his kek

right so durant, harden, westbrook, ibaka...is worse than kyrie and love ... idk why i even reply to dumb bait attention seeking thread
>look at me, i said opposite of what's true, respond to me!
kys

til nikola jokic is the 10th best player in the nba

>durant, harden, westbrook, ibaka
They were 23,22 and 23 and Harden was a bench player.And the Heat were much better than the Thunder.LeBrick has just jumped from superteam to superteam

baited

10/10 i raged

Is this the most OP team ever created? I'm pretty sure they could've sent Bird, MJ, and Magic into Vietnam and we would've won

This guy is supposed to be 1 inch taller than LeBron?

>17 pts/10 reb/5 ass
>58% from field, excellent free throw shooter
>Does this playing barely more than half the game

Just because you don't know who he is and he plays for the fucking Nuggets doesn't mean he isnt

LeBron was always the best player on his team. Kobe only was 2/5 times, so in terms of using rings as an argument, you can only say he has 2. Otherwise Robert Horry, Scottie Pippen, Steve Kerr, and Ron Harper need to start entering the goat dicussion because they all have 5 or more too.

KD admitted that he was 7 feet tall in an interview.LeBron is like 6'9

But thats bullshit? Lebron's first layup which was within the first minute was on Durant.

>imply lonzgod would ever share the spotlight by joining a superteam

Superteams are for small ballers. Big ballers carry their teams

Why is it okay for GMs to create super teams but not players? This makes no sense

EVERYBODY wants to win. I don't blame Ainge, KG/Allen/Pierce, LeBron or KD for wanting to win.

What is this horseshit Skeeyup Bayless tier banter?

Love had 27 points

Missing Isaiah

Everybody wants to be proud of their legacy, but ring-chasing has gone so far to the point where players are ditching contenders for a ring.

Because today's fans only care about how many rings a player has, not his impact on the sport or a franchise. No honor, only rings, and the fans eat it up.

Ring culture killed the NBA.

>able to create superteams

This semen slurping sport just isnt for me

fuck kevin duraaaaaant

I could see that if you were talking about amateur sports. Like that recent case with the American kid going to play for Mexico's national soccer team.

But pro athletes can be traded or cut by teams at the drop of a hat. At the end of the day, they're just employees.

Why should a player show more loyalty to a team than the team shows to them or any other employee shows to their employer?

The team is built around feeding Lebron the ball, and even then he doesn't hog it based off of how many shots he takes v. How many shots people like Kyrie and Love take

Besides Lebron and Love the team isn't amazing they did shit without Lebron for a reason, and didn't start being amazing (read: qualify for the playoffs period) again until he got back.

This. Desperate"pundits" fueled stupid fans, and for some reason players are paying attention to Twitter.

>GMs creating super teams is fine
>players creating super teams isn't
I'll give you that if its through the draft its worthy of note, however GMs create super teams via free agents all the fucking time

the irony here is that the warriors drafted all their star players except for KD, who the fuck would pass up KD? If KD wanted to go play with lebron he woulda sacrified whoever he needed to for that to happen, tired of this rampant hypocrisy and double standards desu

Durant was NOT gonna get cut or traded any time soon, and nor did any other franchise player who hopped onto a contender.

Players didn't leave their franchise because of distrust, they left because it's so beneficial for your brand and legacy nowadays to get a ring with a bunch of all-stars.

Compare it to 10 years ago with people like Nash, who never got a ring but are still regarded as one of the greats because of their entertaining play and playoff grit.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8

I'm not saying he's going to be cut or traded any time soon, I'm saying that teams very rarely show loyalty to their players.

He's doing what he feels is best for his career and is making 30% more than he was with OKC.

Would you get mad about an office worker leaving his employer to make 30% more at another company that offers him more benefits?

>Nash
All a white man can do is collect contract money. They will never be promoted over the apes who are relied upon by their GM slave masters.

for real man. hopefully this finals wakes people the fuck up

>He's doing what he feels is best for his career

That's the point, cruising to a ring with a bunch of all-stars shouldn't be better for your career/brand/legacy than beating tough teams in close games on a franchise that needs and respects you.

Why should he be held to a different standard than any other employee of any other employer?

He's doing nothing different than the GMs who try and make super teams.

FUCK LIL B

It's a GM's job to push a franchise.
It's a player's job to push their brand.

But nowadays the only way to push your brand is to win a ring, because that's what the press and fans care about.

It's not KD's fault the fans are retarded. But it is his fault that he went along with it and ruined the league in the process.