Ask a man who's getting calf implants tomorrow anything

Ask a man who's getting calf implants tomorrow anything

Attached: body.jpg (687x1087, 69K)

What happens when they grow into cows?

why

Are you too lazy to work out?

OP is shallow with a poor self image.

Attached: Lol1.gif (500x281, 371K)

I've been working out at the gym for several years. Most of my body has developed as would be expected from a rigorous workout routine, everything except my calves. No matter what I do, I can't seem to make any gains in developing my calf muscles.

I look out of proportion. It's cartoonish looking.
I reached the conclusion that the only way to fix it is to have silicone implants inserted under my calf muscles.

hahaha what a fag

point and laugh everybody

Well, you're a... a virgin! And a cuck!
(Got 'em!.... Fuck, almost forgot Soyboy!)
And a soyboy too!

>"working out for several years"
>can't gain mass in one of the easiest places to gain mass
>implying you've even seen the inside of a gym

dontwearshorts.jpeg

Are you a top or a bottom?

Kek

If it didn't effect a significant number of men, they wouldn't have an established procedure for it.

you're such a faggot.. want big calves?.. get fat.. fat people grow monster calves and they don't go away when you get thin afterwards

they are fucking useless muslces anyway that just get in the way of socks and wearing snowboarding boots

He has the meats!

Attached: future_Wife.jpg (640x555, 56K)

>If it didn't effect a significant number of men, they wouldn't have an established procedure for it.

Troll thread. No other way about it.

picture of body to confirm.

top kek

haha this guy has tiny calves

Attached: smugkyo.gif (340x340, 137K)

You need help Drama.

>SO.O He is behind of it?

Attached: 4uq5197bh70v2543665000000.jpg (820x539, 40K)

>established procedure

Yes, for people with deformities. You're just too lazy and/or too concerned about a tiny aspect of your appearance, which is an entirely different matter.

Go to /fit/. If you want to post here about body modification, make it about adult circumcision.

Fuck you maggot.

You have no idea how much work I've put into developing my calves. Hundreds of hours.

You don't know what you're talking about.

OP is dead inside if he thinks calf implants will improve is life in any manful ways.

Go for it, if it's all you think you're worth. Stimulates the economy at least.

You don't control this board. I can post whatever i want to post whether you like it or not.

Yeah, I do - ten-year bicycle racer here. Everyone I see at the gym that works their legs properly gets good definition on their calves - it's the easiest part of the leg to develop.

Regardless - there's something fundamentally wrong with a guy that would get implants in his legs - anyone with any kind of self-esteem would either find a way to achieve gains or just ignore it. You're part of the 0.003 percent that's so neurotic that you think people give a shit about your calves. News flash: you're 100X a bigger pussy for doing this than not having beast calves.

Found the 12 year-old.

Attached: 1283378392883.jpg (600x851, 65K)

>calves
>easy to build muscle
Confirmed for never having worked out a day in his life

do jumping jacks

REKT

Shitty shoop

>NEXT

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-22-15-53-13.png (1280x720, 359K)

>there's something fundamentally wrong with a guy that would get implants in his leg

No shit, sherlock. If there wasn't something wrong with my physiology, the implants wouldn't be necessary.

Attached: duh.jpg (900x900, 76K)

How have you known you were a massive homosexual?

Attached: 1521513768121.jpg (550x238, 58K)

How big is your butthole

i will allow it, but watch yourself

clueless

Nice photoshop

have you considered not fucking skipping leg day, or maybe literally any cardio whatsoever?

I've never skipped leg day.