Godtards - if you had been born in another era or in a different country, you would barrack for a different god...

Godtards - if you had been born in another era or in a different country, you would barrack for a different god. And you would be just as stupidly certain that that different god was the right one as you are about your current favourite god. Just how dumb are you?

Attached: ricky.jpg (530x530, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p1s2c1p1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ricky gervais figured out the meaning of life and its basically tweeting god inst real

If heaven is a fairytale for people who fear the dark, then hell is too a fairytale for people who fear light.

youre beliefs are but mere fairy tails to me, the enlightend man

>gods aren't real
FTFY
Never miss an opportunity to remind religiotards that their favourite god is just one of thousands, and comes with exactly the same amount of supporting evidence as all of the Australian Abbo gods.

Yeah, I'm not letting an atheist define my faith for me.

But thanks for playing! That was a fantastic straw man you built, and I hope it brings you joy for many threads to come!

Attached: dig it.jpg (700x599, 68K)

>telling lies for jesus, the post

Even your own holy babble acknowledges other gods, and commands you to "have no other gods before me"

Do you deny that the vast majority of religious people follow the religion of their culture?

The ironic thing is that YOU are the one here trying to foist his beliefs on people that don't want to hear it.

What a sad, lonely little life you must lead.

>ironic
Amerifat detected. Also, your god's fake. You got scammed.

We is god

/thread

Which god?

We are ourselves. Calling ourselves god seems pointless.

Atheists like Ricky Gervais fundamentally misunderstand the entire concept of God. It's sad that so many atheists hold people like him up as some sort of intellectual beacon. He's an ignorant retard who does stand up comedy. You should rethink your life if you look to people like him for intelligent opinions.

Any god is still better than a literal nothing exploding for no reason to somehow make all of the complex life forms on earth by a series of impossible accidents.

An ignorant retard who says 2+2=4 is still correct.

cgjh

the interesting thing is that if you actually aren't a dumb shit and read a bit about religion, you'll find that there are strange similarities in the understanding of "god".
if you'd read a bit of actual christian theology now, for example, you'd understand how uneducated your statement is.

The similarities aren't terribly strange at all considering gods were invented by humans who have similarities.

All tales of gods arevthe product of man's quest of the divine. All religions bear some degree of truth.

For certain definitions of truth.

Basically this. There is a God. Intelligence cannot be created without intelligence. I'm a computer programmer and because of this I'm certain of it. You don't have to believe in Jesus or Allah, but to say we don't have an intelligent creator is absolute rubbish.

Hell, people imply it indirectly when they say "mother nature." Your brain just simply can't escape the fact that shit can't just happen by chance. Too many complicated things are designed to work with each other despite the fact they don't actually ever interact with each other.

Like that fish that has bait on its head. How the fuck does "random" know to create something to improve the chances of getting food.

Man relies on its intelligence. We absolutely have to do things like shelters and fire. How does "Random" know what the fuck wood or fire is. Yet provides us with the knowledge to use it.

You don't have to believe in God. Believe in a fucking nerd playing the sims, I don't give a shit. But atheism is straight out ignorance.

>Atheists like Ricky Gervais fundamentally misunderstand the entire concept of God

Why don't you enlighten us all and give us the correct concept of god. Clearly you must know because you know that Ricky is wrong.

Tips fedora

>what is an emergent property for $200 Alex
You're either a troll or straight up retarded.

Evidence exists for the big bang. Your favourite god comes with zero evidence. The scientific community will humbly acknowledge that they do not yet know what preceded or caused the big bang. Religiotards will pretend that they do know what caused it, and that it was an invisible magic floating faggot in the sky.

This is why we laugh at you.

It isn't though.

You. Cannot. Create. Intelligence. Without. Intelligence. You. Stupid. Moron.

I don't care if you think there is a hidden aspect/consciousness of our brains that we aren't aloud to access that control shit. Or tiny little genius particles or invisible entities. A bunch of energy doesn't smash together and create full blown, astronomically complicated system that we have. Laws don't conjure themselves out of nothing. Even NOTHING ITSELF is defined. No matter the infinite years and time, it's not fucking happening. And damn sure not in the time frame atheists claim happened since the big bang. You're delusional.

>the interesting thing is that if you actually aren't a dumb shit and read a bit about religion, you'll find that there are strange similarities in the understanding of "god"

It's almost as if the scammers in the religion business were too stupid and lazy to fabricate their own shiny new god, and just plagiarised earlier myths. A bit like the story of jesus being a copy/paste version of earlier Egyptian gods.

>Evidence exists for the big bang
As much as evidence exists for biblical gods, lmao @ assumptive cluelessness

>You. Cannot. Create. Intelligence. Without. Intelligence.
That's wrong though.

I'm going with option (b)

But how did the very first 'intelligence' create it? Through 'non intelligent' processes, obviously. Trial an error maybe? Intelligence is such a loaded word, loaded with assumptive bs

>telling lies for jesus

Imagine barracking for a god so pathetic, so impotent, that you are forced to tell lies about it in order to maintain your delusion.

Just imagine being that stupid.

Who created the intelligence that you insist must have created intelligence?

You have to think of it differently though. We are bound to the reality in which we live. Comprehension is limited just as everything else about our intelligence is.

I can't comprehend a time before my existence, but it happened. Obviously something itself has either always been or was created. When was the beginning? What was before that? Even an atheist and a christian can agree this is incomprehensible. So what's to say other aspects aren't equally incomprehensible? What's to say we aren't programmed to comprehend?

If you go into a video game and try to figure out how it works by looking at the levels, the models, and the textures it won't work. You're in the system. Looking in our microscopes and going even deeper to particles and atoms doesn't mean we'll find the answer.

There is no way to know if we aren't on a computer with programmed limitations.

I see these Atheists talk all this shit and I want to say something back but then I remember they all look like pic related. Sorry god didn't make you guys pretty.

Attached: XZJDBUO.jpg (557x711, 50K)

>implying I was defending biblical gods by comparing them to the same lack of credible evidence for the big bang

Attached: himba.jpg (500x677, 44K)

>telling lies for jesus, yet again
But thanks for capitalising "atheism". Good to see you showing respect for your superiors.

You told a lie and I called you on it. Now you're trying to shift the goalposts.

The things theists have to tell themselves. Pic related for how wrong you are.

Attached: keira-knightley-77823496.jpg (2880x1800, 671K)

vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p1s2c1p1.htm

Want me to wipe your ass for you too? You think a jacknut comedian can stand up to 2000 years of Catholic scrutiny? Fuck off brainlet.

Lmao. The Big Bang was first proposed by a Catholic priest and he had to convince Einstein it was true.

>You think a jacknut comedian can stand up to 2000 years of Catholic scrutiny?
Yes. It isn't hard.

Ever been to Netherlands? They are the best looking people on the planet. Tall, fit, attractive. Amsterdam is like a supermodel convention. These people have largely thrown religion out the window. Contrast them with pic related, the textbook religiotard Amerifat.

Attached: Amerifat.jpg (600x430, 45K)

Who proposed it is irrelevant. The evidence is the only thing that matters. Evidence exists for the big bang. Your favourite god, and every other god ever fabricated, comes with zero supporting evidence.

>implying catholicism has existed for 2000 years
>implying Christianity has been around for 2000 years
>implying catholicism was the first sect of Christianity
Oh boy

2000 years of searching for evidence for your favourite god. The most exhaustive search in the history of our species, involving billions of people. And the grand total of evidence found?

*zero*

It's almost as if your favourite god doesn't exist.