What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=cSfguAyeCZ0

Other urls found in this thread:

start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?start_yearonly=&end_yearonly=&start_year=&start_month=&start_day=&end_year=&end_month=&end_day=&country=162&asmSelect1=&dtp2=all&success=yes&casualties_type=b&casualties_max=
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=Croatia&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&sa=Search
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=Netherlands&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&sa=Search
vecernji.hr/zagreb/bomba-na-aleji-bologne-zapravo-je-brojac-vozila-1028042
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=Poland&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&sa=Search
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/IncidentSummary.aspx?gtdid=200108190016
m.vecernji.hr/vijesti/mate-lausic-eksplozija-na-aleji-bologne-bila-je-teroristicki-akt-496454
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

100% halal

Is Madrid the only safe part of Europe?

have memes gone too far?

>be Madridista
>not get suicided

based

ISIS Man U fans celebrated the other day in london

wtf i love isis now

He probably got killed for being a football fan just after
Also why was there a woman laughing at the end

Yes

i thought isis was against football

didnt they shoot up multiple football cafes or something

It looks like yes

Awesome I bet some narco did the same

Doesn't narcos do that for Liguilla winners on instagram?

lel

No

allatssssuuuuu akbar

>Lisbon

What?

why aren't you letting them in poland reeeee

I'm sure this is factually correct and not some kind of fake news bait.

??? we havent had any
pretty sure this is just a map made by a butthurt pole or something

meme picture from some slavshit facebook page, of course it's fake, i've never heard of a terror attack in croatia (im croatian)

Kosovo was a mistake.

start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?start_yearonly=&end_yearonly=&start_year=&start_month=&start_day=&end_year=&end_month=&end_day=&country=162&asmSelect1=&dtp2=all&success=yes&casualties_type=b&casualties_max=

Anarchists, commies and neo-nazis

Not all terrorists are Muslims, you know.

It is real.

From the global terrorism database.

B-but Sup Forums told me neo-nazis are the good guys.

>11/24/2011: Suspected anarchists threw a Molotov cocktail through windows of a tax office located on Amelia Rey Colaco Street in Benfica district, Lisbon, Lisboa region, Portugal. The attack occurred in the early morning and the office was empty; no one was injured in the attack. In addition, the incendiary device burned out before it could do further damage beyond breaking two windows. This was one of two attacks on separate tax offices on the same morning in Lisbon. No group claimed responsibility for either attack and specific motive is unknown; however, sources note that tax offices are visible representatives of the 'state' and are a strategic choice when targeting the 'cause' of financial hardships.

Ok.

99% by ETA. They are already dead

Like I said, made by some butthurt Pole to pretend like his country isn't a shithole.

start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=Croatia&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&sa=Search

start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=Netherlands&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&sa=Search

>"everything I don't like has to be fake news!!!!"

Nice """""terrorist"""""" attack, i feel so """""""terrorized""""" now

Don't worry, guys. If we sing Imagine to him and tell him we love him, he'll totally see the error of his actions and fully integrate into our society.
One love, one peace. :)

Based Slovakia

You guys apparently don't know the definition of terrorism.

Terrorist attacks don't have to be carried out by Muslims and don't have to result in deaths.

carthage just cant get a break

>start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=Croatia&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&sa=Search

Ok. Let's see the first one
>INCIDENT SUMMARY:
01/11/2013: An explosive device detonated at a bus stop in Aleja Bologna area, Zagreb city, City of Zagreb county, Croatia. One person, the suspected bomber, was injured in the blast. No group claimed responsibility for the incident; however the injured person was taken into custody for the incident and a similar attack several days earlier.

oh wow, a bomb. i wonder why i haven't heard of it in our newspapers. let's take a look...
>vecernji.hr/zagreb/bomba-na-aleji-bologne-zapravo-je-brojac-vozila-1028042

>the bomb on alea bologne is actually a veichle counting machine

Fuck you and your ''database''

That sounds like feminists trying to lump together catcalling and brutal rape cases into the same category of female abuse.

Waszlav, why doesn't your map list these ones then?
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=Poland&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&sa=Search

By your dumb standards no country is safe.

>the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims

>specific motive is unknown
>the attack occurred in the early morning and the office was empty; no one was injured in the attack. In addition, the incendiary device burned out before it could do further damage beyond breaking two windows

Get off your high horse. Absolutely no damage bar 2 broken windows, without perpetrators being caught/known nor any apparent motive.

If I break a storefront of a finance office in Hamburg, for no reason whatsoever, is that terrorism?

>Terrorism is the use of violence or threat of violence especially against civilians in the pursuit of political aims, religious, or ideological change.

2nd amendment is terrorist.

No, it just is the definition of terrorism.

Muslims didn't invent terrorism, but they are the deadliest ones right now.

First of all, I'm not Polish you idiot and I didn't make the map

Secondly, the map is showing 21st century attacks, all those Polish ones happened before 2000

2001 is the 21sst century you fucking clown

kek all this terrorism in Corsica, based separatists

>bucharest
when the hell did this happend?

>getting this triggered because I posted a map showing a map of terrorist attacks in the 21st century

Jesus christ joao, nobody is trying to put your country down, not for that reason at least.

You guys are insecure as fuck.
I'm German and we suffered more attacks than most of your countries, yet I'm not whining around like a little bitch

Fair point, although it doesn't really seem like a terrorist attack

>08/19/2001: Several Roma couples were attacked at a resort by a group of 40 men in Koszelowka on Zdworz Lake in the Plock area, Masovian Province, Poland. The perpetrators caused significant property damage to the resort. Four Romanies were injured.

But it's still in there, so maybe it actually isn't from 2000, but 2005 or something.
Like I said, I didn't make the map.

Stop getting so fucking triggered and become a bit more self-confident about your countries.

>posts a shit map
>complains when people call him out for posting said shit map

>triggered

Are you serious mate?

Welp, you got defensive quickly, I simply pointed out that in that particular case, which I'm familiar with, your definition doesn't hold up. There are also several similar situations in that map.

that guy is drunk as fuck

But that'd be haram

m.vecernji.hr/vijesti/mate-lausic-eksplozija-na-aleji-bologne-bila-je-teroristicki-akt-496454
Are you an actual retard or are you on some shareblue paylist or something?

You told me to get off my high horse implying that I posted it to put your country down when in fact the very same map shows more attacks happened in my country.

I think I'm going to post it more often from now on, seeing how much it triggers people.

The map is based on a legit source, the question is just which period of time it involves.

Is that a dot on Liverpool??

I don't even understand why he tries to hide it.

It's not like I'm suddenly going to change my mind about Croatia because some terrorist attack happened there.

This is one of the most bizarre threads I ever participated in. I triggered so many people without even trying....

not in march 2004

>09/22/2015: An explosive device detonated near a civilian residence in Wavertree, Liverpool, England, United Kingdom. There were no reported casualties resulting from the blast. A second explosive device was discovered and defused in the same area. No group claimed responsibility for the incident.

>4/3/2008: On Thursday, during the morning, an incendiary glass attack was signaled at a local gas station near a hotel where NATO officials were staying in Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania. One person was injured in the attack. No group claimed responsibility for the attack.

?

pretty sure there has never been anything here in the north east

It seems to me its either Sup Forumsacks trying to stop you in diverting attention from the muslim boogeyman or regressives reeing at the mere mention of a possible terrorism threat in their precious perfect Europe.

It was a targeted attack against someones house, hardly a terrorist attack

Alright m8, this made me look up all the terror attacks that happened around here. The only one with a fatality was some Chechen getting gunned down, which is fine in my book, because the less Chechens there are, the better.

Then there's a bit of gang violence and the occasional arson. And some weirdos shot up a Sikh temple, but apparently were too stupid to actually kill someone.

Wouldn't bother arguing with him, he's very autistic about it. I figured it after 3 posts.

>It was a targeted attack against someones house, hardly a terrorist attack

Attacks against property can also be counted as terrorism.

Look what the IRA did for many years.

Sorry Dutchie, I'm certainly not the autist here.

kek

Yeah I've realised he's a mong

can be counted but aren't necessarily terrorism.
Terrorism has the purpose of causing fear and instability.
If there is nobody to claim it and no political motives behind it can be found and no other similar attacks have happened before or after then it's likely not terrorism but just an attack.

What the fuck is going on in Cyprus?

Also Morocco looks pretty safe for a terrorist generator.

based polan

>What the fuck is going on in Cyprus
t*rks

>>>/reddit/

nothing, literally not heard about any crime in this shithole apart from some guy escaping jail with a helicopter

So Sweden is safe except big cities. :^)

>Sweden
>Safe