Grime's

grime's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q
instagram.com/p/tW5WMVjftt/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bTZvZ4DThoc
theguardian.com/music/2012/apr/28/grimes-visions-montreal
youtu.be/svT2miDOc4M
legacy.com/obituaries/vancouversun/obituary.aspx?n=david-matthew-peet&pid=105978028&
ranker.com/list/famous-people-with-lisps/celebrity-lists
web.archive.org/web/20160202060545/http://actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/48744769552/i-dont-want-to-have-to-compromise-my-morals-in
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Missy Elliot is hotter.

Has Grimes ever done UK Grime before?

feel's

Not as far as anyone knows. But you never know what sort of sonic experiments she might have in her unreleased archives...

Grim gram

bump

gays

grimes (female)

Grimes is the artist of the decade

GRIMES!

my only friend

grimes

Grimes is so fucking cute I can't stand it!

youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q

yes

i hope she's next

Sorry, Björk's is next...

grimes

i wanted to make her happy

do you guys think grimes has ever read these threads or even knows about them at all?

user, why are you spreading lies?

No, but she has rapped in Dathraki:
instagram.com/p/tW5WMVjftt/

Then why don't you sit down?

Art Angels is objectively the best album released this decade so far.

let her live

I wonder if she likes Skinny Puppy I do a lot

She's re-posted original content from here before and even spoken out against the sort of waifufaggotry that tends to go on here, so yes.

Yes, she does:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bTZvZ4DThoc

her next album will be aoty whatever year it releases

Implying she won't OD before releasing another record.

grimes

she's not that kind of person

grimes

that's cool. however how can you be a Maria Carey fan at the same time WTF?

wtf is wrong with you people

Implying you know what kind of person she is.

For the life of me I'll never understand Sup Forums's obsession with this person

disgusting subhumans

Expand your mind, user.

tuna

user, she literally got into making music professionally because of a musician friend of hers killing himself.

consistently great albums

tell us about that

* as a reaction against a musician friend of hers killing himself.

cats anus

>believing what is said in the media
These are the people I'm discussing music with.

i can't remember what i used to look like

her voice killed my romantic fantasy

>>>pol

His Name was David Peet. He was one of the original founders of the artist collective she was a part of prior to going pro with music:

>When Lab Synthèse's co-founder David Matthew Peet killed himself in 2008, she decided that she owed it to him to submit to her to true calling.
>"I was like: 'Fuck, I could die. We could all die, at any time. Why the hell am I wasting my time? I'm just going to do what I want to do for the rest of my life. I don't need money.'"
theguardian.com/music/2012/apr/28/grimes-visions-montreal

She's even written a song about it (called 'David'):
youtu.be/svT2miDOc4M

lil peet? :^)

Friendly reminder that she could very well be lying.

Honestly I'm uncomfortable with how good I think it is.

legacy.com/obituaries/vancouversun/obituary.aspx?n=david-matthew-peet&pid=105978028&
Everything she's said on the matter checks out as true going by every source available. The only reason for doubting any of this is just you being an anonymous douche on Sup Forums.

And you have no reason for believing it other than being a pathetic waifufag.

Fuck off goblinposter

Try harder

Troll harder

... legend

there's a catch: visions is that one.

user, you have NO REASON WHATSOVER to disbelieve anything.

she's omnivorous, musically speaking. her music diet consists of really diverse artists.

are you that user from 2012? see pic related. don't worry, no one will ever understand that. or grimes.

she's so sweet to her fans

her lisp is really cute

I believe you meant that her lithp ith very cute.

Stop infantalising her you salty cuntweasel haha nah Im kidding do whatever the fuck you want she's a cum dumpster

you should be banned. you crossed the line of douchebaggery.

Delete this right fucking now.

White Knights unite!

Metallica Rulz!

ranker.com/list/famous-people-with-lisps/celebrity-lists
How is pointing out that someone has a lisp = infantilizing them? Sean Connery is hardly known for being an infant.

This but unironically.

Her voice heightened mine

>being rid of waifufaggotry on Sup Forums

That's like banning all the wee a boos from the site. You can't. While I love Sup Forums, and think Weebs are weird, it's part of the life blood and history of the site. Seriously, it's unavoidable.

It's like expecting Harvey to behave himself after rehab, he can't. He's Harvey, that's why you gotta lock him up. He wont learn his lesson, it's in his bloodline and a part of who he is.

that dipshit was banned. justice exists.

>being rid of waifufaggotry on Sup Forums
Why are you quoting me as having said something I pointedly DIDNT say?

Well?

Alice > Grimes

You were talking about it like it's a bad thing. But it's a necessary evil. I'd rather that shit than no have Sup Forums at all.

if i ever came across a grimesfag irl i would beat the shit out of them.

I am a 67 year old grandpa that Loves Grimes !!

I mean I'm pretty sure they'd pull a George Michael and get on the floor and then it wouldn't even be a point. They'd look defeated and you wouldn't even have to lift a finger.

>You were talking about it like it's a bad thing.
It IS a bad thing. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be a necessary EVIL.

>But it's a necessary evil.
Absolutely. Hence why I haven't made any mention of it needing to be PERMANENTLY eliminated itt (only you have done that) since that would be impossible.

user, that would require you to leave your mom's basement.
Unless, of course, your mom's a fan...

>that would require you to leave your mom's basement.
i'm 100% independent from my parents at this point. i have my own place, i have a job and i pay my own bills. can you say the same for yourself? or are you pic related?

close the garage door

breathe in the gas

Be honest with us, user. Have you ever asked your mom if she likes Grimes?

Garages don't have gas in them...

bump

you wish. what if you would overestimate your chances? you're going to get such a beating that you're going to beg grimes to pay your hospitalisation. that would be sweet karma.

She is just a diamond a dozen female twink

What exactly did she say about waifufaggotry

what kind of shitty old version of clairo is this

**Better version
Clairo is just some man's daughter that lives next door, grimes on the other hand ...
she's grimes

web.archive.org/web/20160202060545/http://actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/48744769552/i-dont-want-to-have-to-compromise-my-morals-in
She even addressed people's inappropriate use of the word 'waif' (the root-word origin of waifuism/waifufaggotry.) Which is definitely something this place is known for...

>'waif' (the root-word origin of waifuism/waifufaggotry.)
'No.'
The term 'waifu' is how a Japanese person would say 'wife'.

So Grimes is a fucking idiot

Maybe. From that post, it's possible she meant to talk about people who called her 'waif', which doesn't have anything to do with waifufaggotry other than being a similar word. If she meant 'waifu', though, she's definitely a moron, since she can't even look at Urban fucking Dictionary.

"I’m tired of creeps on message boards discussing whether or not they’d “fuck” me"
im pretty sure shes referring to these threads here

Did you read the definition, you dense fuck?

I don't know how I feel after reading all this. She sounds very condicending and whiney. Like idk I don't like feminists pressuring me to act a certain way...honestly I'd fuck her if she was ok with it, doesn't make me a creep