>2

reminder that they deserved to lose in 1996 as well and the semifinal in 19979

Are Juve,dare I say it, the biggest jobbers in futbol history

Foreshadowing desu

>when an autist who never played ball in his life comes to a singaporean cartoons to say losing a final is worse than not even reaching it

nah, fuck those guys. im sad >we lost the final against United but I am really happy I got to see my team play a final again after so long (since 1996 against Juventus actually)

Is worse not even reaching it but damn, seven (7)!!!
Five (5) in a row !

w-what's wrong with him being a bit fat?

I'm new to football. Have Juventus won 7 of these Champions League things, just like AC Milan? What's the significance of the 7?

What really bothers me is that Juve is the team with most CL finals together with Milan and RM, 9.
A team can't reach 9 finals just due to luck ffs, then how did they manage to just win 2 of them? It's unbelievable

hahahaha

Ahah look at those nerds losing all their finals lmao

They won it 2 times, they lost in the finals 7 times, and 5 times in a row.

>kakkerlakken

I think he knows that pretty well

At least Benfica is known for having a 100 years curse, is it possible that Juve is cursed too without knowing?

7 times? Wow. I'm new to football but isn't 7 the perfect number? Doesn't this mean they are the perfect chokers? I'm sorry, I'm just a new fan of the sport.

>is it possible that Juve is cursed too without knowing?
It's possible that they're a team of bottlejobs.

What is this #le7end thing?

Is Juventus racism?

LE6END for the six leagues in a row

Frindly reminder that the only two times they won it were thaks to:
1) a pnealty given even if the foul was one mt outside the box, just to avoid people from noticing that people were literally dieing in the stands.
2) on penalties with the team using EPO