Please provide me with the correct answers to my 9th grade level Algebra 1a math test. (will post pics of test)

Please provide me with the correct answers to my 9th grade level Algebra 1a math test. (will post pics of test)

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

furaffinity.net/user/talrasha/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just go to wolframalpha.com

OP: Page 2

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.45M)

B a b a b

Yep.

OP: Page 3, this is the last page. Hopefully somebody out there will find it in their heart to help a Sup Forumsrotha out... I really need these answers guys

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.06M)

Holy fuck man. It's ninth grade shit. If you can't do this on your own, what are you going to do in tenth, 11th or 12th. Learn your shit or just accept your gonna be a trades man, or a laborer in life. If not, quit school now, do whatever you want, and just lie on job applications that you graduated

Seriously OP, math simply doesn't get more basic than this. You really gotta just figure it out on your own. Just remember what slope-intercept form is and why they call it that

B B B C

the answer is......................................................................................................................... potato

since you couldnt even be fucked rotating the images, you can learn some fucking maths yourself you idiot.

Yo let him live his life

If you couldn't be fucked rotating the images so I don't have to turn my head 90 degrees, then I can't be fucked giving you the VERY SIMPLE answers to this.

Attached: 1520046528928.jpg (125x95, 3K)

MODDDDSSSSS

Post dick for answers

OP: Will you really give me the answers for a dic pic?

Yes

this guy knows the answer furaffinity.net/user/talrasha/

nice try f.b.i.

Ask here for help furaffinity.net/user/talrasha/

if you're having difficulty doing algebra 1 and asking Sup Forums to do it for you, you're gonna have a hell of an awakening later in life.

To prove I'm not bluffing here is the answer to 4 Is A Now post dick for rest of answers

>underaged b&

b c b a a d a b b a c a b b b c

Your welcome now post dick Op

And if your banned just send it to here [email protected]

Reported for under 14 years old

Just ask the guy next to you for answers he probably knows this stuff better than