Why would you work in 2018?

Why would you work in 2018?

Attached: bb75faf006c56710465931dec22a3884--alarm-clock-be-grateful.jpg (480x459, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

furaffinity.net/user/talrasha/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I'm not a faggot.

you are a faggot if you work

Income and such

Hilarious. Have fun scraping by in life you useless piece of shit.

universal basic income. Money trickles up from the bottom, and does work in the process. Eventually it all accumulates at the top and stops doing work, unless you pump it back into the bottom so it can do more work.

Because I'm not a lazy fuck, and I want to make money to be able to live. Why else would I work?

>look at all the garbage i bought!

because you know no better

How does it feel to lie to yourself every day of your life, telling yourself you have self worth, and that everyone in your life isn't completely disappointed in you? That nothing you do matters, and that your own ineptitude will be the cause of your inevitable downfall?

You have to work to hard to truly enjoy life. If you don't have the shitty times, then special times don't feel so special. You can choose to work hard and have those beams of light in your life that you can truly appreciate or live a life of mediocrity.

I don't know since I'm not you

If you so something you enjoy, you will never work a day in your life.

You need to stop being so negative OP. Not good for your health.

Good since life has no inherit meaning. How does it feel to spend 1/3 of your life working away so you can buy materialisic garbage that won't fullfill you in any way

furaffinity.net/user/talrasha/ To not be like this

>life is hard kill yourself
yes, please do it, get the fuck out of my way

Checked

Attached: TRUMP_CHECKEM.jpg (700x512, 84K)

Are you a 14 year old learning about nihilism in social studies?

Attached: 080687399e9088ba73e7a79a53b4342ee885089326ee5f217c40b486d822c993.png (540x348, 98K)

?

You don't need to work if you know how to get free stuff from the government

thats what i'm implying with my post

You post in this way because you are not very intelligent.

Don't know how old you are Opie but I'm 20 and work as a construction laborer and for once feel okay. I drive 60 miles a day in a gas guzzler, work 40-50 hours weekly and am getting in better shape. And it doesnt feel like a job. I enjoy it. Its completely dynamic. Driving big stuff and digging all day helps my fucked brain. Worked at starbucks prior to this. That felt like a job. I even moved out of my grandfolks home at 19 and am not balling out of control but still breathing. So im going to guess you are not only unemployed, but also live with your folks still, prolly a bit fat and disguise a terrible lack of work ethic with a point of contention against "the man" to excuse your laziness. Get a fucking job you gutter cunt.

Attached: April 1st -1.jpg (282x297, 12K)

thanks for the blog post, is there a subscribe button anywhere?

What race are you, buddy

Attached: 1519864242334.jpg (400x362, 43K)

So we can buy happiness.
Does it look like its working?

This is how the world has operated since the Start of time.

Yea living homeless sure is the way to to retard. Not everyone can become a billionaire.

being edgy pinkos
*le tip*

Stop projecting. Loser
Ur parents treated you like shit.
Now u treat u like shit

white

>Why would you work in 2018?
you mean why would you not choose your own damn work because you are not retarded in 2018
if you are retarded tough luck mate, there's no choosing for you

there are neetbux

Because I enjoy my job. Because I make really good money. Because I enjoy giving my kids the things I didn't have. Because I'm not a lazy piece of shit.

Attached: 1471665217919.png (1437x908, 103K)

I just sent my resignation email in 30 mins ago. Fuck corporate IT.

Will do some small projects for a good hourly rate on things I enjoy doing. Beyond that I will try to find a new career that is enjoyable and profitable.

>Be Bukowski
>Write barely literate modernist trash
>get published by a major company
>keep pumping out books that get sold by publishers and retailers
>seen in almost every picture drinking and smoking, participating in the two largest and most corrupt industries in America
>try to play like a virtuous bum while acting as a symbol of one of the biggest problems modernism had as a movement - the artists were just shills.

Attached: charles-bukowski 007.jpg (568x800, 94K)

this

if you really believe this explain it to me.

lets say i'm a progressive freeloader that wants money for nothing. so uncle sam cuts me a check using other peoples money (other people who work for a living). then using that money i go to the store to buy food to live on, but no employees are there to assist me, no food either, because all the truck drivers decided they wanted to be parasites too! so then i go home and starve to death all while blaming capitalism and the patriarch etc..

universal basic income implies that everyone would have to work. it also means inflation, so you'd essentially be paying the same anyway and have the same standard of living. conservatives told you fucks this would happen if you skyrocketed the minimum wage, and look, the prices for everything are going up with it, not only that but ppl are being laid off left and right because why pay some dumbass 50 year old $15 to flip hamburgers and bitch about a raise all day when you could replace him with a machine that does it better, without the bitching?

tldr: progressives bitched and moaned about a raise until they got replaced by kiosks and now they have even less money to purchase basic goods which have become more expensive to make up for ridiculously inflated minimum wage

Attached: 136.jpg (601x800, 54K)

I like my job and can buy cool things with the money I am paid. I don't get what's not to enjoy.

>being this parasitic

You're right, character flaws are a great reason to ignore inarguable truth

waah waah

I don't know about you, but I love my job. Working for the IRS kicks ass.

But it’s a vicious cycle. I don’t know if you have tried living off minimum wage but it’s near impossible. You have to work 70-80 hours a week just to try and get ahead. Which I think is what OP is implying. We basically have to work out lives away for resources that should be free. ( food, water, shelter) It’s messed up and the system is terribly broken.

But who actually works for minimum wage? I thought that was an urban legend, even burger flipping tards get over that.

I work because I have 2 kids a Mrs and a mortgage.
How many of those do you have OP?

Attached: 1518637628907.jpg (620x1017, 229K)

A lot of people

So you're a nigger.

Doubtful.

People only work to keep themselves alive. Salaryslaves try to pass it off as having meaning in their life, when all they really want is to be able to retire.

Sucks to be poor, I guess

Maybe it's because I'm white.

>inarguable truth
kek
he's a straight up hypocrite. he is the proof against his own point. but I guess I can go further.

most people that are happy in their careers don't do so measuring themselves against their company's ceo all day long. they go because they like what they do. they'll get up at 6 am because they'll get to go do something they enjoy and someone will pay them to do it.

bums don't fucking get it because they think they should be paid for everything they like to do, rather than realizing that they need to find a marketable skill that they're good at and enjoy and then take that marketable skill to the fucking market.

Also you come homr and another half of your miney goes to the state. Enjoy.

Congrats, your wife will probably cheat on you and your kids will resent you for it.

Don't know how old you are Opie but I'm 20 and work as a construction laborer and for once feel okay. I drive 60 miles a day in a gas guzzler, work 40-50 hours weekly and am getting in better shape. And it doesnt feel like a job. I enjoy it. Its completely dynamic. Driving big stuff and digging all day helps my fucked brain. Worked at starbucks prior to this. That felt like a job. I even moved out of my grandfolks home at 19 and am not balling out of control but still breathing. So im going to guess you are not only unemployed, but also live with your folks still, prolly a bit fat and disguise a terrible lack of work ethic with a point of contention against "the man" to excuse your laziness. Get a fucking job you gutter cunt.

But how do you reach adulthood and have no marketable skills? If you can't use your head you can use your body, and if you can't to either you aren't really worth more than minimum wage anyways.

>and am getting in better shape

Yeah, for a short while. Until you realize hard manual labor takes a toll on the body and you blow your back out.

Why don't you get back to building houses you'll never be able to afford.

Because the world spins thanks to work. humanity can never progres without the work that nobody wants to do

I agree with part if this. Its simething we got to do but we make others lot more money. Yet we are told to be grateful that were there

Attached: 484dfdbd0ce6da37dd0dfd9f14c3b0e9.jpg (732x960, 72K)

yes we can and we will progress futher with robots doing our work

Okay with this mindset anything is futile so it's useless to even continue talking to a fucken one way mind. Such a cop out. Grow some balls get a job kiss some ass eat dick and shut the fuck up

Yeah, I'm gonna go work a job I don't like because some faggot on the internet said I needed to.

Attached: 1521752153418.jpg (200x199, 6K)

i'd love this, i really do want to work but im having shit luck getting it, i have shitty creative qualifications and the experience i have isn't backed by qualifications employers want. i'm literally fucked. tis not going to surprise me if i wind up topping myself

I don't work. I am a pretty pathetic human being to be honest.

I am now 22 years old and haven't done anything since i finished school 3 years ago. I play video games all day. I don't leave the house, don't talk to people, i don't do anything.

I feel like 3 years ago i wasn't even that much of a loser. Maybe it would have been better if i just worked the past 3 years. Now it feels like it's too late already. I am too comfy now and i don't really care about my future anymore.

Attached: Inspiration_142.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

Attached: 12039391_916465095091774_3087423392465490052_n.jpg (757x960, 59K)

Haha. Because this is a strawman. Work makes adults happy and self actualized. Sorry you didn’t graduate high school and your only choices are being a burger flipper or slave to welfare. I have a great job that pays $24 an hour, and a tremendous amount of fun. Boss is cool and I have flexible schedule.

Won't make up for dat penis size tho.

gg life

As opposed to the tiny little tic-tac that you haven’t seen in 10 years owing to your 400 lb neet body, I think I’m doing alright.
Working out actually increases blood flow to the penis, whereas being a fat tub of lard causes it to shrink. That’s why you never see a hung fatass.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

Wow that's a pretty close minded pessimistic view in your image OP.

If you find something that you love doing then it's not work. And that guy obviously never learned to enjoy what he was doing to cope in the meantime while he looked elsewhere. He just stayed bitter about it and never tried to change or cope with it while he did it.

Just in general that guy's philosophy in your OP image was wasting all of his brain power and energy and potential on being very bitter and unproductive. All of that time he could have been thinking about how to make his life happy. And he would have found that if he did that, he would have found the happiness he desired. But he never saw any of that potential because he decided to just think in a bitter negative self defeating way.

Talking about why you don't want to work is completely pointless. Shift your focus. Shift it to, how can I enjoy working. How can I fix my life. How can I be happy again. Put the things that matter into your focus and stop distracting yourself with self defeating thoughts that lead to nothing but ruminating frustrating feelings of defeat and bitterness.

are you retarded?
the entire point of UBI is to counter the fact that corporations are going to start mass introducing robots into every facet possible.

you think the mass layoffs from automotive industries leaving certain states/cities were bad?
imagine that happening through an entire country. only this time majority of the workforce that's been laid off didn't even have the opportunity to save their inflated salaries because they've been living check to check the entire time prior to being replaced by a robot.

i do agree with the fact that raising minimum wage is fucking retarded. although you're clearly retarded as minimum wage has nothing to do with universal basic income

Whaaaa, my life isn't literally blowjobs forever. Whaaa, sometimes I have to do things to justify my continued use of the atoms making up my body.
Whaaaa, I'm voting democrat! Whaaa!

This is actually not so bad. Your caveman ancestor was awake every daylight hour hunting for meals he may never find. In ancient Egypt, they tended fields as peasants with not much shorter hours than the caveman so they would still have a little left over after the Pharaoh's collectors shook them down for most of the crops. Up until the industrial revolution, not much changed, with serfs handing over most of what they worked for to the nobility and not even being able to go work for the nobleman across the street if he didn't like his current one. Though many CEOs probably take in more than they deserve, they are still the ones responsible for the fact that the work is even there, unless factories, offices, resources, customers, and all those things start coming together simultaneously. It's not great, but it's the best we've had to date and no one can think of anything better. And no, "muh true communism" doesn't count.

I work because I am bored of life. I've experienced so many things that I am content with my life and have no other wishes.

My career is something extremely challenging, and the challenge is what keeps me waking up every day, knowing that the knowledge I have is unique to a handful of people. I love it.

I go to work, go home and relax. I don't need a fast car, don't need to fuck countless women, and I don't need to go on vacations. I travel everywhere in my job.

Coming home to relax and not be pressured into doing metasociety bullshit is nice, it's enough to fill my empty insides with focus and a goal to work towards.
The very second my work becomes easy is when I'll hate it like most people hate theirs.

on a side note
universal income isn't about GIBMEDATS
it's about strengthening the economy, as it'll allow people the opportunity to persue educations/work they otherwise wouldn't have ever considered
all the while still working for the consumerist bullshit which is skyrocketing in price regardless of basic income or not.

tl;dr UBI is simply for food/shelter and possibly education.
work for entertainment/consumerist bullshit/compensation for tiny penor so you climb the corporate ladder

kinda sad how in modern societies there's more empty homes than there are homeless. at a glance that doesn't seem like a problem, until you realize how high the number of homeless people is