I'm schizo, what's the best way to kill myself, I'm thinking nitrious oxide would be the least painfull...

I'm schizo, what's the best way to kill myself, I'm thinking nitrious oxide would be the least painfull, more like slipping into a dream.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1440x900, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

furaffinity.net/user/talrasha/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jumping off a building and landing head first ya twat.

furaffinity.net/user/talrasha/ Ask here for suicide tips.

y kill kill no chill chill

Painless dickface.

just shoot yourself?

stop spam

I'm being gang stalked 24/7.

Go rush a cop with a knife

Messages in license plates say to kill myself.

Is that picture what it looks like

No..

Where you gonna get nitrous?

I guess.. I just feel like everyone is messing with me and there's conspiracies everywhere.

Easy to get auto shop. Gets you high as fuck to.

>rent convertible
>buy paracord, a brick and parachute
>take car to long, straight road in desert
>drive through small town going 100+ mph
>cops being chasing
>take them on long chase
>news helicopters arrive
>start live stream
>put brick on gas pedal, tie paracord to steering wheel and your neck
>pull parachute
>profit

bonus points if you strip naked/light self on fire

Bamp.

Don't let this shit win. Get new meds and be yourself again. Risperidon, Quetiapin or something else. You are better than this.

Swallow a handful of popcorn kernels and electrocute yourself in front of a bunch of kids

Thank you, I needed that. Nice satanic trips, is that a sign or wut....

I take back
Do this:

>conspiracies everywhere.

Are you sure you're not just a conservative?

Creative.

Thread is now most creative way or painless way to kill yourself.

Before you go, how is schizophrenia? What do you experience and is the depictions in movies and tv shows the real deal?

I'm being followed by illuminate 24/7 bro, you wouldn't understand.

So edgy you original fucking bitch. I can’t believe you. All of you. This person has a problem and none of you even help or give advice. Wow. Just great. Filthy American scum

Attached: 4B356930-EAF6-4735-9EFE-F1CB8825C365.jpg (600x657, 49K)

Also, I would recommend a gun... you gotta have balls to pull the trigger but it's a quick death and no turning back once it's pulled, unlike pills or nitrous.

Drive/fly to oregon, washington or california.
Tell them your condition, they will do it for you legally

Yeah, pretty much like a beautifull mind.

Sometimes shit just melts, or it's incredibly hard to think. When your stressed you melt down. Nothing makes sense.

Yeah, very true.

Heroin

Really? They can do that? How much?

whats it like being schitzo im curious do you like have hallucintions? uncontrollable periods of anxiety?

Attached: 1424318906126.png (719x689, 507K)

You just don't understand right. The universe is punishing your misinformation by showing you what you think is real as reality. But you're wrong. Some people are too stupid to be able to care.

I second this

Idk just weird shit happens all the time. My x gf's email was ended in 7/27 so I thought I was going to die on that day or something, you just believe in weird stuff.

pentobarbital

7 is my birthday.

bullet to the brain faggot

Have you tried having less serotonin? That's what I'd try

He could try having less serotonin. Otherwise Poppy the Clown is coming to a kid's birthday near you

Guns are the most effective method when used properly, but I doubt you'd pass the background check, unless you're in a state that allows private sales between owners.
Failing that, try a variation on

OP you're clearly not schizophrenic so shut the fuck up you attention seeking faggot

It's basically like your brains on meth naturally.

Feels real to me faggot.