Hey Sup Forums how do you keep track of the women you've had sex with...

Hey Sup Forums how do you keep track of the women you've had sex with? Personally I have a spreadsheet with all the information I know about them within.

Attached: 6rVd83G.jpg (1280x1588, 152K)

Send it to me

stale old pasta

>Sup Forums
>had sex

choose one (1)

Only had sex with three girls. Have them all on Facebook. Two of them being friends.

I have a list. Not much info on it besides name and how I met them. Was trying to figure out best way to get sex percentage wise

If you have a spreadsheet, post it faggot. Otherwise, you’re a virgin sperg.

It has all their real names on it.

How many chicks?

I thought I was the only one.
I have Names, age, # number of times, types of acts they did, how much it cost. Etc.

Wikipedia

I will post this section. Height is in inches, weight is in pounds. The blank ones are more recent because I've stopped updating it, but still add the names so I don't forget.

Attached: cprofiles.png (254x784, 24K)

>How much it cost
Are you measuring this in energy used by the brain?

Multiply the number of times you had sex by a scale of sex acts, oral sex being 1, sex being 2, anal being 2.2, and add one to the total for every time you engaged in group sex. That's what OP does.

>1st column
Kek

How could you possibly know those figures about each girl? Did you measure them in their sleep?

It's important to remember how tall they were so you can measure things proportionally.

No. Dollars out of pocket

I have a spreadsheet like that every time I open a new spreadsheet.

Rough estimates if I don't know. I almost always ask. Once you have a few, you can guess based on other women with similar features.

Close, I’m at 116 How old are you?

I’m calling bs on this spreadsheet. Why isn’t age a category?

Why do you think we are like this?

It is. It's on the other side of a column with names. I didn't care to cut around it.

Also, I have some very weird columns of attempting to quantify things like not just the size of their ass but the relative quality.

You mean having sex with lots of chicks and counting?