Why are highly intelligent people usually miserable and lonely, surely they have the intelligence to get with girls?

Why are highly intelligent people usually miserable and lonely, surely they have the intelligence to get with girls?

Attached: 220902_72738.jpg (298x308, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2705657/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3705611/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289616303324
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah that season 3 of Rick and Morty hit pretty close to home for me too lol

It really depends on their major.
Math majors get all the pussy.
Everyone else is beta.

Honestly never watched it, does it mention this?

you are not intelligent though

/thread, OP got rekt edition

Attached: 1481059005473.jpg (190x200, 9K)

Yeah all the time

>believes that highly intelligent people are lonely and miserable
>w-wait.. I'm lonely and miserable!
>I'm highly intelligent because I'm lonely and miserable!

Never said I was

With high intelligence comes great depression.You understand at a very early age that life is shit. While those that are lesser go on blissfully thinking that life is at its best
Those with higher intelligence usually suffer from some sort of mental illness

lol shut up nerd

Cos they are either fat and ugly or moody and fucking unbearable to be around.

Attached: image.jpg (500x638, 67K)

Not OP btw lol

ion give a fuck, nerd ass nigga lol

what is that fuckery

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 57K)

Getting a girl doesn't solve anything. The crazy ones may be good as a distraction for awhile but that's it.

Only average minded betas think a woman solves anything

What solves everything then?

I agree. Women only create more problems.

>You understand at a very early age that life is shit.
This is kinda true but what kind of responses do you expect to get on Sup Forums.

False premise. Most miserable lonely losers merely think they're smart.

I think it's mainly overthinking, I usually just do whatever pops in my head and start to think and be intelligent when it matters so in school and not outside it, then I just be a stupid happy big kiddo, works pretty good for me so far.

what kinda abusive ass parents yall niggas got that makes you "realize life is shit at an early age" damn yall, I've been bumpin' comfortable my whole life

I believe you pal.
Majored accounting got a bunch of office pussy.

"Higher childhood IQ predicted increased risk of adult mania."
~ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2705657/

"There were highly statistically significant quadratic trends between scores on the verbal and technical subtests and risk of hospitalization with pure bipolar disorder. There was a ‘U’-shaped association between verbal ability and risk of pure bipolar disorder"\
~ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3705611/

"Those with high IQ had higher risk for psychological disorders (RR 1.20 - 223.08)."
~sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289616303324

Attached: 1-s2.0-S0160289616303324-fx1.jpg (448x200, 31K)

Cause generally lazy and asexual.

because they're told all their fucking lives how great they are and how perfect they are at everything, and that they'll achieve everything.

It raises a bar they can't even see, despite their heads being in the fucking clouds. These "smart" people walk around thinking they should be rewarded since they've been rewarded every day just for existing.

Then when they need to work for something, they don't know how. Then they try to figure out the reason, and since their egos are bulletproof it could NEVER be their own failing, since they've never failed at anything in life!

My brother was the firstborn and has average intelligence, but he thinks all the praise he got as a child is enough to coast on for the rest of his life. He has NO motivation, and he's bitter that women aren't just throwing their pussies at his face.

How do you turn that off though, the over thinking

Asperger’s syndrome

Lol.

bitter much

i dont watch tv, whats the reference?

Intelligent people can get girls. Most Chads are very intelligent. The reality is that you're as dumb as they come, and don't have any redeeming factor so you made yourself believe that you're intelligent. Sorry, op, but even the fact that you ask this question makes it evident that you're a fucking moron. Just give up.

Attached: emoji.jpg (343x258, 41K)

If this life is all there is then aren't the idiots better as they live better lives, so the intelligent ones are actually not so intelligent

Cannot be more true. Everyone else will go about their lives with the most naive mentality. "life isn't all that bad man, life's great, it's all about the way you look at things" get the fuck outta heeeere. People with higher intelligence usually pick up on everything negative they see, and analyse the fuck out of it trying to get a root cause. While the rest of you fucks just go about your naive lives not knowing or understanding all the fuckery that's happening around you.

only because I've had to listen to how "all women are whores" since he got cheated on when he was 18, over two decades ago.

Dude holds a grudge, and I envy the deaf because no amount of telling him to SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MOVE ON will get through his retarded head.

Haha thanks

If you want to live in bliss....

why worry about a bunch of stuff you don't have any control over?

you're asking the wrong question

the correct question is:

why are mediocre losers who think of themselves ans highly intelligent... etc

I'm sure you can pick it up from there

I always completely disregard the IDIOT QUiZ as anything if relevency because its psudeoscience and I'm not a brainlet

Attached: 1520932304955.jpg (800x600, 72K)

Basically rick is like the smartest biological being in his universe. Hes always depressed and sad. Which would be true irl, becuase you'd tend to dig too deep.

Sadness is a part of life.

If you become comfortable with the feeling of being alone and sad it loses it's significance and you no longer need to navigate your life trying to avoid being alone or being sad. Constantly trying to avoid 'negative' feelings causes anxiety, mental imbalance, and makes you cling to fantasies, bad relationships and distracting useless activities.

Who doesn't want to live in bliss?

Never said I was highly intelligent just observed others more intelligent than me who are look miserable and lonely

Because intelligent people are good with their heads. The key to your happiness isn't in your head, it's in your heart.

so its like Flowers for Algernon the tv show?

They aren't. Research has shown intelligent people are more likely to be social-able.

I don't.
Bliss is living with your wife of 20 years and 3 kids, while she fucks a new 21 yr old every night while you're at work. But you cant even get a handy once a month. that's bliss

kek

Intelligent people often like to talk themselves out of things.

Kinda yea.

not sure if its related, but people who make more than 100,000$ a year are more likely to be suicidal than people who make less.

First you must ask yourself, what is intelligence?

>shoehorning rick and morty into everything for samefag upvotes on 4chin
Honestly you faggots need to go to reddit with this autism

Just watch the episode of the Simpsons where Homer removes the crayon from his nose

Your ability to intake, store, and process information.

Its not pseudosciene...
you're a nigger arent you?

being skillful in things that society as a whole consider intelligent.

what you need to watch richard and mortipherus

Where did op say that?

Honestly op is usually the biggest faggot but you queers are really going for the dick sucking gold itt

Attached: simpsons graph.jpg (597x659, 192K)

>>believes that highly intelligent people are lonely and miserable
>op believes in a statistical fact
>better act autistic, that'll show him

It's not that they think life is shit, it's that they're aware that there is something more going on in life than big macs and the super bowl, and it's fucking hard to address it, when everyone that surrounds you is happy watching the kardashians and eating themselves to death.

Average moron checking in

do you really thing pussy solves all your problems? Ive never been more miserable then when I'm seeing a girl and random pussy isn't as fun as it sounds.

lol lol lol LOL LOL

Well kinda the opposite of meditation, so training yourself in going into your impulses.
For me it's simple because when I'm around people I just gain an boost of shamelessness and then just do what ever pops in my head. And afterwards I sometimes regret it but that's how I do it being chaotic and happy as fuck.

But an other way is to meditate, not yoga bullshit just simply learn to focus on a certain thing very well so you can hold a thought for a long periode of time so you dont think about other things.

Both work, it's just the first one works easier for a positive/impulsive minded person while the other is just an allround solution

>smarter people are asexual
wut

They aren't though.
Those who are actual geniuses usually attract girls

Highly intelligent people realize interactions with humans are a waste of time when 99% of the human race feels like talking to a dog with downs syndrome

here we have your typical baboon.

The thoughts of a moron right here

Except statistics showing a link between intelligence and depression existed before millennials and gen z's. Try again underage, we're not talking about your school shooter friends

it's because all ugly stupid people died out, so you're either attractive or smart

I’m always depressed watching network TV, hearing mainstream radio and listening to the opinions of those people. It doesn’t anger me that they are mediocre, it saddens me. They don’t have vision or aspiration in life and will never appreciate a higher level of thought, not because they aren’t capable, but because they are easily distracted by shiny things.

Oh! Also I'm a scout so I get to be around kids of 7 to 11 every saturday and well that also helps alot to just be happy and play some games with the kids. So surrounding yourself by kids or people who have little to worry also helps alot, so that's most likely only gonna be kids.

ayee who u callin baboon nigga imma knock yo ass bitch

Attached: 1520235491524.jpg (540x810, 260K)

The real answer:
Smart people bore easily.

Attached: smart.jpg (504x415, 27K)

He's right you know

Not true. Pic related.

Attached: B87E56D8-6942-41BD-96B2-68A48B733DFA.jpg (780x438, 71K)

It's not worrying, it's awareness. The average man is an idiot.

So do you think anxious people are usually more intelligence? People who are highly anxious are thinking more about things

> intelligence
> girls

Ah ha, good one

Attached: 1503410227619.png (499x647, 601K)

Because i dont get to decide if i want to worry?
The fuckup in my brain decides if i want to worry.
Worry so much i dont leave the house anymore(agoraphobia)
Worry so much that i cant even communicate with family or friends via text or email
Worry so much that i worry my self in to a panic attack and have to go to the fucking er cause my blood pressure and heart rate reach heart attack levels

Because if you're poor you think money will solve life's problems for you, or a girl, or a car, or a house, or a family, but they don't

why do people think intelligent is better?
I mean everyone does there thing in their lives and aslong as you just keep moving forward then it's all fine right?

But I do agree with you, most people who aren't intelligent need to state, OMG it's so hard being smart. And people who are actually smart well you can easely notice in the first conversation how they think and respond and also none verbally there's a difference.

ANYWAY who cares if someones smart or not, I mean being dumb can also be fun.

hemingway said that happiness in intelligent people was the rarest thing he knew.

Believing in God helps. Usually depressed people think they are too smart to believe in God.

The ability to accurately assess reality.

How many gay rick and morty references you can ironically post on Sup Forums

LOOK AT ME SPREADING MY ASSHOLE, BUT DON'T YOU DARE SEXUALLY HARASS ME!

Fucking stupid cunt.

No offense but you sound like a psychopath. Intelligent, impulsive, shameless, pleasure seeking

yup

b& and v& in one post, impressive user.

This is pretty much me lol. Intelligent people tend to over think things more and in the end they realise life is just futile and virtually meaningless.

>school shooter friends

The hallmark of a generation, kek

I was a child prodigy. I taught myself to read and write at the age of two, so I was subjected to batteries of IQ and aptitude testing. My IQ has been rated at four standard deviations over mean.

I realized very early that the game is rigged. The only way to be what most people consider to be successful is to either be a psychopath born without empathy, or to be stupid enough not to see this and therefore be useful as a disposible tool for same.

Deciding I could not be either, I became a bum. I am destitute and have been homeless many times. I used to come to Sup Forums because there were others like me here, but you idiot children have driven them all away. I rarely come here any more because the average IQ has dropped below the Plimsoll line. Honestly, I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to reply to this, since I'm quite sure there's no one here with the patience or intelligence to read this much text, much less respond with anything but an effort-free shitpost.

Stop giving that shit your attention as soon as you are able

please kys user

tl;dr

>Usually depressed people think they are too smart to believe in God.
As a clinically depressed individual for over 30 years this is bullshit.
You need to SHOW ME GOD, fucking show god to me.
Its impossible for a god to exist

Attached: godevil.jpg (700x700, 72K)

Thanks for the laugh user