Hey faggots

Hey faggots
TOS or TNG
Choose only one!

Attached: hugh.jpg (1436x1080, 380K)

Easy. DS9.

There can only be one... TNG

TNG>DS9>TOS>everything else was and is garbage.

TNG. Way more cerebral. Even though Kirk is cool and has his charm, Picard is a much stronger and more developed character.

You will be assimilated

TOS had such cheesy effects

Hugh can go fuQ yourself.

HAving grown up watchin TNG I can honestly say its crap. TOS is the true Trek and the only one worth watching.

Attached: 1521203442902.jpg (1000x700, 130K)

They updated all the effects.

But we are Borg..

Not sure how you can say Everything else was garbage but DS9 wasn't. Terrible writing, terrible acting, 2 dimensional characters and fucking droning on for season about the "prophets" and the findal episode was such a let down

Fuckin soap opera with bad over-acting

B5

Attached: 1440885243922.gif (200x133, 1.69M)

If I'm sober TNG but if I'm stoned TOS easy

Voyager and most of TNG is like episodes of "canadians in space"

fpbp

Attached: wfQ38k7.gif (245x175, 730K)

Yeah. The I'm-ok-your-ok, mamby-pamby shit was disgusting

TNG is and always will be the nest, but damn some episodes were boring.

Wonder if the Ferengi had big dicks?

I'd sooner re-watch Enterprise before DS9.

Ds9 sucked

What are you 13

TNG hands down.

kek

This, DS9 was the worst of them. Great potential but was wasted on shity writing.

That was like 20 mins ago user Wtf?

I've never once had that thought. Wtf is wrong with you?

TNG gets my vote, mostly because of Picard, but TOS is worth watching too.

Top of their heads looked like a penis

Too soon dude

What is TOS?

By how long

Wagon Train to the Stars!

There are only like ten episodes of TOS worth watching. The movies except the first one are all at least decent.

TNG, while having a fair share of shitty episodes, is consistently more well-written and interesting.

Enterprise, nigga,

Star date 2351.8

TNG > TOS

/thread

Attached: image.jpg (694x530, 78K)

This guys knows what's up

Funny you should say that, Gene Roddenberry originally planned for the Ferengi to have giant dicks

>DS9 was the worst
Man I knew people on this board were retarded but I had no idea it was that bad. DS9 was the only one willing to take on a continuous narrative, as well as delve into areas where it wasn’t certain who was in the right.

I choose TNG over TOS simply because it ran longer and was able to explore the "universe" with greater depth than its campier counterpart.

TNG, but I can respect those that choose DS9.

Attached: Warhammer40k_Purity_Seal_Prop_by_Septs_Shadow.jpg (618x464, 77K)

I believe post numbers are based on unix time.

I knew it

You're thinking of Sup Forums file names

ds9 is like gay cheese pizza. You’re All excited bc it’s trek/pizza, but then realize it’s fucking gay.

Yeah, Gene was a massive perv. Here's a quote from one of TNG's producers

"He spent 25 minutes explaining to me all the sexual positions the Ferengi could go through. I finally said, 'Gene, this is a family show, on at 7:00 on Saturdays. He finally said, 'Okay, you're right.'"

right.

Attached: check em.gif (245x163, 1.19M)

I kek'd. Good one.

TOS is a god damned joke. It launched an empire, so for that reason alone it gets an ounce of recognition from me.

Shatner's a fat joke.

TNG is the superior choice.

Agreed but... Counselor Troi. Are we supposed to ignore Troi? She had a nice body but if I had to hear about somebody's feelings one more fucking time...

oh I'll agree she was the worst thing about TNG. Her and her faggoty-ass counseling bullshit.

That episode where she's trying to get the replicator to be creative with making her a fucking sundae made me want to leap into the tv and beat her stupid greek face in.

Only person worse (or just as bad) is Alexander, Worf's faggot kid.

DS9 you dumb faggot.

You will also be assimilated

TNG TOS DS9 ENT DSC VOY

You didn't want to see Beverly Crusher and Troi fuck? I can't be the only one that just imagined them scissoring on the bridge.

Attached: Alfa_177_canine.jpg (1200x900, 544K)

VOY > DS9 > TNG > STD (lol) > TOS > ENT

Change my mind.

Attached: oh do go on.jpg (700x530, 26K)

The best answer ITT

>the most recycled and useless one is his favorite.

she also removed a ton of possible intrigue/tension from the series

Mmm, Doctor, you naughty girl...

Attached: giphy.gif (500x270, 1020K)

>most recycled and useless one
OR
>the only one that actually felt like a Star Trek, because they were literally going through uncharted space and discovering previously unknown systems and species, all on a science vessel
>oh, and they crippled the Borg

Attached: well excuse the hell outta me.gif (255x163, 580K)

no there was that scene in the "gym" where they're stretching... I can't remember which one (I think with that shady 1/4 betazed negotiator working for the Ferengi for access to a wormhole)

Crusher was fine as hell, but Troi was too dumb and hairy to find attractive at all. Even as a hormonal teenager I gave her a hard pass.

More like when they were both in leotards

TNG, but DS9 a close second.

Voy. Wasted it's original starfleet vs maqui dillema which was the only interesting thing it had.

It copied dataset shtick for the doctor. As far as having an exact trial like tng.

They made the Borg a joke.

It had maybe 10 good episodes and did absolutely nothing interesting or new. Just the same but worse

Attached: Screenshot2010-10-28at120308AM1.png (1024x627, 434K)

Attached: 1tes7f_J.png (400x307, 142K)

Fuckin Troi was a furry

yeah that's the one.

The Starfleet vs Marquis thing had to be resolved at some point anyway, and it was. It was wise of Janeway to have them on her ship.

The Doctor was infinitely superior to Data, and didn't have a batshit crazy twin brother.

It was, again, only through Janeway's wise guidance that they were able to cripple such a monolith as the Borg. Not 'making them into a joke,' rather, doing what Picard was too incompetent to do (and doing it without being assimilated herself, and endangering not only the Fleet, but Earth itself).

Strongly disagree.

Attached: no children on my ship.gif (303x233, 1.59M)

Same goes for seven of nine what an annoying bitch.

maybe it's just me, but doesn't the notion of a fucking Borg queen defeat the whole "collective mind" concept they worked so hard to develop?

I thought that was total horseshit. Even moreso than Chipotle's fat ass being the 90's equivalent of an attractive beefcake.

Elder Scrolls Online for sure

>what an annoying bitch.
You son of a bitch....

Attached: seven-seven-of-nine-30989219-500-382.png (500x382, 196K)

7 of 9 was retarded. All I can hear in my head is her talking about playing that autistic children's game Kadis Kot.

I'd prefer her over early seasons Neelix though- he was a legit neckbeard tough guy, flipping out over people near his m'lady lol

you mean other than enterprise?

always loved tng, on season 6 of DS9 loving it even more, the continuous narrative is pretty nice

Dukat did nothing wrong

Attached: Gul-Dukat.jpg (316x237, 12K)

Would you get outta here, Todd!?

>

Attached: TSUNKATSE!!.jpg (566x736, 69K)

>The Doctor was infinitely superior to Data, and didn't have a batshit crazy twin brother

Wut

Shes a hot retard, but yeah that and how do i feel? Also how do i individuality? Just got more silly with the borg children they brought aboard.

I dunno thats a tough one, think i just tuned Neelix out more in the beginning. But yeah when he and Paris had to sort out the jealousy shit so they can be good friends after, faack.

TNG. More interesting and better acting

Know your role, jabroni.

Attached: The-Rock-Dwayne-Johnson-Star-Trek-Voyager.jpg (1400x700, 49K)

Being made of light (photons and shit), the Doctor was able to travel obscene distances for a certain period of time, gathering valuable information and passing it on back to Starfleet (as well as learning about changes/updates). Data couldn't. Doc could also avoid harm and be thus impervious to damage (except his mobile emitter) and do things humans and other solid lifeforms couldn't. Data had his perks, but he also had limits that Doc didn't.

Furthermore, Doc wasn't constantly wondering what it's like to 'be human,' as he had more important things to worry about...and in that sense, was more human than he realized.

Not to mention, of course, he had a better sense of humor.

Attached: unarmed.jpg (460x496, 102K)

C'mon guy Seven of nine aint my mom, you should know that.

Attached: Carl Smith.jpg (1544x1000, 363K)

>The Doctor was infinitely superior to Data

Attached: laugh_data.jpg (736x552, 60K)

Oh god, the Borg children. That really hurt my soul to see. Just that one episode knocked the Borg down a couple pegs. The fact that they stuck around for multiple episodes was grueling.

I--I wish she were *my* mom.....

Attached: seven wink.jpg (705x530, 89K)

What about star trek the animated series? That was decent

There's a reason we don't talk about that.

Attached: cap26.jpg (600x491, 37K)

fpbp

The doctor wasn't a better character though. And he didn't have any development.

Picardo is a fine actor and probably the best part of the show but I think we're literally arguing different s things.

It's not a power level contest.

Orville.

TNG ofc

Outdated technology.

Attached: EMH_Mark_II.jpg (533x585, 35K)

How bout Galaxy Quest