Just when you thought president retard couldn't get any worse

Just when you thought president retard couldn't get any worse

Attached: 180316114144-02-john-bolton-lead-image-exlarge-169[1].jpg (780x438, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/stefbot
infowars.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=aPM-FXHj5gA
nytimes.com/2017/08/02/world/middleeast/cia-syria-rebel-arm-train-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NllVMlu0g1Y
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/08/569394885/pentagon-announces-first-ever-audit-of-the-department-of-defense
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trust me im never shocked at how bad he is.

you guys are misguided...I feel for you. Have a great life regardless.

yeah, i'm sure appointing someone who's basically a walking foreign policy disaster as national security adviser is actually a great idea in disguise. 57-d chess or something

Oy vey!

to think he didn't get the job when Flynn got fired 25 days in because Trump didn't like his mustache

It was leaked out of __ that he flew off the handle because Intelligence analysts refused to corroborate his lie that Saddam Hussein had mobile chemical weapons laboratories. General Colon Powell went to the U.N. and told them the lie anyway.

Attached: 9B83DFA5-11ED-407D-89AE-038E1F13F4E7.jpg (780x438, 148K)

Attached: 5F848055-F28E-4C74-BB77-5C17204E024A.jpg (780x438, 152K)

I hope yall ready to go to war

the one good thing about trump was that he didn't wanna start a bunch more wars like the fucking neocons, now he appoints this jackass

A new day a new victim for propaganda.

Attached: 458548545454.jpg (1420x1963, 101K)

Please elaborate

Draining the swamp by filling it with swamp monsters

National Rifle Association
Jewish Institute for National Security of America

Everything Trump does is taken out of context or he's lied about. Are you really that blue pilled? Listen to some youtube.com/user/stefbot and infowars.com/ it will help you think for yourself, which you deserve. Just give it a shot.

Attached: 54968568495454.jpg (600x600, 74K)

John Bolton video for Russian gun group tied to the NRA

youtube.com/watch?v=aPM-FXHj5gA

How dare you, sir! Impugning the intelligence of GEOTUS is treason!

Attached: donny no tard.jpg (660x330, 33K)

Ah i remember the original liberal butthurt complaint about this guy, he 'used a strong tone' and 'said mean things' to a woman and that somehow disqualified him from being appointed to the UN.

Jesus you crybabies start crying out your manpussies unless you have limp-wristed cuck betas in touch with their feelings staffing every level of government. A real man comes along and you shit yourselves with rage and scream at the sky

topkek faggots enjoy your garbage lives with trannies and traps and other boipucci jackoff rage parties

>wtf i love the invasion of iraq now

Fuck off, yokel hick

>infowars.com/
lolololololololol

He looks different in this pic.

it's more that this retard pushed the worst foreign policy disaster since vietnam (and still fucking thinks it was a good idea) and supports starting wars with iran and north korea

damage control

Attached: 1519619936661.jpg (405x864, 142K)

>infowars.com/
Reliable source right here folks

Attached: 91MiX195IfL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x963, 209K)

When you're younger, your white moustache is smaller

Actually . . . IT"S FUCKING BRILLIANT!

Attached: Fibonachi.jpg (702x810, 155K)

He doesn't usually clean off Donny's cum from his mustache.

LOL, watching lunatics is somehow "thinking for yourself". I think I can read and understand issues while engaging with others without depending on two lone lunatics for my point of views.

ever wonder if maybe its just who are retarded?
well you should

Attached: fibonacci stoners.png (543x601, 398K)

>quoting infowars.

Go fuck yourself.

>if maybe its just who are retarded?
nigga, what?

What else would make a wish president do?

Trump is our country’s big boy, and he wants to meet all his best TV friends!

>They lie to you
>Lol why should I watch infowars I'm told it's for dummy people
Man it's completely up to you. You wanna stay into your comfortable zone or do you want to breach it for once? It's up to you, be a free thinker for once bro.

Attached: 5469596562562562.jpg (800x448, 77K)

You’re proud of this?

Mental gymnastics level: Trump supporter

You need to up your troll game. It's boring.

>listen to some infowars it will help you think for yourself

Attached: 1282318244518.gif (300x174, 1.77M)

Ok man. You made your decision.

People who believe Infowars don't have to fuck themselves. They're already air-tight.

LOL Alex Jones used to be anti government. Now he slobs all over Trump’s knob.

Attached: 68c[1].jpg (372x505, 43K)

WEED = GOD

>I'M HERE TO STOP THE RECOUNT

holy shit they dug him out and shined him up a bit, this gonna be good.

Fucking lost. Honestly for anyone on the outside looking in, this is absolutely retarded. Like how some Russians actually think Putin is running democratically or how some Chinese think it's a great idea to build small shitty islands to claim other small shitty islands. Or how the Britbongs pretend they have dentists

The whole reason our country is in chaos now is because of Hilary Clinton.

>Are you really that blue pilled?
he asked, and proceeded to pull out Molymeme and Alex Tinfoil.

10/10 i laffed

muh hillary

Truth. Her stupid arrogance and entitlement gave us Trump. Along with some autists that Cambridge Analytica manipulated psychologically along with dumb white folks.

>gen Zer remembers one thing from childhood
>pro-Iraq invasion now
Stop being retarded

Clearly this is all because of her emails
Trump supporters look up to Putin because Putin stronk

>WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
wtf I'm a lunatic now

this timeline is actually hilarious, in it's own tragic way.

>literally the gayest, whiniest response on a site known for triggered faggots

>pflpflpflpflf the liburruuull but huuut huuurrr
gtfo Sup Forumsturd your shits getting old

At least you tried

Drain the swamp, you're left with scum.

I need more (you)'s.

Attached: 4545548548.png (1200x630, 346K)

Except that Molyneux is 100% right. This is simply the difference between belief in statism vs. individual freedom.

Burgers should go a week without school shootings before trying to educate the rest of the world on common gun sense.

>liberal butthurt
check
>'used a strong tone' and 'said mean things'
check
>crybabies
check
>manpussies
check
>cuck betas
check
>A real man
check
>faggots
check
>trannies and traps
check
>boipucci
.. and, check.

you're the apotheosis of the Sup Forums cliché, kind moron.

Or because you're all too stupid to have a dialogue and let Mormons run. I bet your constant stream of shootings is also her fault

These shootings always happen in no-gun zones. Please stop creating them, I don't want to die yet.

Nope

Attached: trumpisacuck.png (1157x155, 24K)

>CORPORATIONS ARE PEOPLE
pls go

no u

Fucking libtard.

Attached: 15426556256265.jpg (480x296, 20K)

>checked

I do find that hilarious. The only country in the world with public shooting issues preaches gun safety to people who own guns and don't shoot each other.

Like group think turned into group autism

tjækked & kækked

Agreed, the Trump Tower and the White House are gun free zones. That should change

pretty savage but accurate

Make sure you filled out those Selective Service cards at 18, kiddies, and enjoy the ride

exactly, only a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun.

just ask Reagan and Kennedy.

Enjoy being poor and ignorant forever, Trumpcucks!

Non sequitur.

>be burger
>literally still do nothing different after years of public shootings
>13 y.o. kids recognize this for retardation, protest
>burgers freak out on social media, get into flame wars with kids
>bully kids, tell them to be nicer
>also mad that the schools try to stop bullying
>think kids are trying to take their guns
How fucking retarded is the average American? Even sandniggers don't have this much cognitive dissonance when bombing mosques

I taught you that expression, user.

You're totally misguided if you don't appreciate that Trump represents real change from the interventionist, CIA-bought policies of neocons like Bush and others like Clinton.

You should support Trump against the deep state in the CIA and DoD, unless of course you're an interventionist shill like W.
nytimes.com/2017/08/02/world/middleeast/cia-syria-rebel-arm-train-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NllVMlu0g1Y

Sure kid.

he just fucking appointed JOHN BOLTON. how much more interventionist does it get?

I literally got free money from Trump, fuck you talkin' about?

1. the US' death rate due to mass shootings per capita is lower than that of Norway, France, or even the UK.
2. There is no clear experimental evidence that gun control works. Gun laws don't seem to have any effect whatsoever on the violent crime rate trends; if they do, there is enough influence from more important factors of violence and crime (whatever they are) that the effect of gun control is relatively unnoticeable. That being said it does make it harder and more dangerous for law-abiding citizens to defend themselves, pic related.

Attached: injury rate by self protection mode.png (1277x907, 66K)

greentexting the adjectives i used to describe your feckless feminist political party does not invalidate them

>hue hue i listed the things you said therefore they can't be accurate

check that mirror, fag, and the rest of the party standing in the mirror with you. its a pathetic shamble of ineptitude and failure, that hasn't had a real political idea or agenda since kennedy's brain ended up in the back seat of his car.

keep trodding along though, you're just a laughingstock to the rest of the world. just because you surrounded yourself with other similar dimwits doesn't make you right, it's just a collective hive mind of faggotry and buttplay

non sequitur doesn't mean "makes no sense", look it up.

>he just fucking appointed JOHN BOLTON. how much more interventionist does it get?
I know, it's a sad departure, but at least we're not at war with Syria (which we would be if Trump were an interventionist, or if Clinton was elected). Nor are we any more spending trillions of dollars to arm anti-Assad "rebels" through the CIA.

You can also thank Trump for the first audit of the pentagon IN HISTORY!

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/08/569394885/pentagon-announces-first-ever-audit-of-the-department-of-defense

>being a newfag

>your feckless feminist political party
I have a party?
>feckless
are you drunk again, Heamus McGargle?

per capita statistics for rare events comparing cherrypicked populations of wildly different sizes are meaningless. compare the US to a comparable population like the EU and see

no u

Mmm, sure is 7 more years in here... Taste those soyboy tears. Yum yum.

Two arbitrary incorrect conclusions in a row. No wonder pro gun people don't care about your opinion.

Norway has had 1 mass shooting since the second world war, the US has had >90 since 1966

the gun nuts love to trot out norway and cite per capita casualties of mass shootings

>per capita statistics for rare events comparing cherrypicked populations of wildly different sizes are meaningless
gee, maybe if mass shootings are more of a problem per capita in Norway than in the US, they're really a tiny problem that we shouldn't spend extra effort caring about? Maybe, we should care much more about murder rates overall?

>comparable population
the EU isn't 56% white, they're closer to 80%. They're not 13% black either (which is where a hugely disproportionate number of crimes and deaths for the US comes from), they're less than 5%.

Attached: annual mass shootings death rate per capita by country.png (439x507, 80K)

>90 shootings in half a decade?
>better give up my right to defend myself against them
Stay soy, goy.

should we care about the number of incidents or the number of people murdered? Isn't the number of people murdered in a mass shooting the whole reason for the emotional argument for banning guns to prevent them?

what conclusion? what opinion? do you even know you you're quoting?