Found this lighter on the ground. Has this gold coin. Looks like its glued on. Anybody know what it means?

Found this lighter on the ground. Has this gold coin. Looks like its glued on. Anybody know what it means?

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-221132.jpg (739x1001, 413K)

Nope, but I'm curious.

Inb4 nerve gas

It's cursed op put it back where youfound it

Older gold didn't look like that, the gold that has those markings looks nothing like that. Probably thought it was worth alot and when he found out it wasn't he added it to his lighter with glue.

It's a fake piece of Spanish gold from early 1700s

Can you write what the letters soon the side are. Or do a pencil rub for more details to see. From a quick glance, looks like Latin maybe?

it means that you are an homosexual

I removed the coin with a screwdriver. Here's the backside.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-221751.jpg (946x865, 511K)

Real or not, get that thing in some solution to dissolve the rest of the glue.

The letters running on the side look like they say ex.ano1735

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-222110.jpg (716x690, 371K)

bite it to see if you can mark it. then its gold.

looks like it was cast, not stamped. I'd say its a brass replica unless you can bite a mark on it

I recommend going to r/whatisthisthing

I do agree with the general idea of it being fake. Gold can tarnish if left like that. It is most likely a fake press and is not any form of "pure" gold. It might actually be copper or brass over gold but I don't know. Just a regular user

Bite the fucker OP. What the hell are you waiting on? The birds to come and cover you with leaves?

user seems right. I don't have much experence with cast metal but it could be.

Can we get a side shot?

I'll give you like $20 for it if my coins-glued-to-lighters expert says it's real.

Attached: chumlee-pawn-stars-boss-rick-harrison-breaks-silence-after-costars-arrest-ftr.jpg (600x450, 68K)

Peeled the glue off the back. I found the word "copy" printed into it though.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-222928.jpg (822x1304, 662K)

Why waste everyones time with this tho? Next time you find a coin glued to something peel it off and look for "copy" before starting a thread

There we go mystery solved. It's a fake

Wow. "Copy" is Attic Greek for "real deal".

Bit it. Left some small indents.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-223204.jpg (695x938, 383K)

its a dubloon nigga

It means $4.99 at amazon

Attached: Pointless and retarded!..jpg (260x260, 24K)

Its been bit before retardo, where it says COPY!

your'e a dubloon nigga