Hi guys, I'll try to make this quick. I need some help Bio/Bio engineering majors welcome...

Hi guys, I'll try to make this quick. I need some help Bio/Bio engineering majors welcome. I absolutely fucking hate one of my suite mates, and they want to be a passive aggressive little fuck about it. Sure, they can have that. I could write multiple threads capped on words about how shitty they are.

Anyway. I need help learning about how to cultivate a virus. I want to grow a virus. A real virus; so hacking is not what I need. I'm sure you can infer why I want to learn about this, but lets just keep it at that. Please help, thanks.

Attached: 1515457319476.png (673x580, 92K)

You can't.

Go around campus and lick every doorknob and toilet seat you find.
You will cultivate a virus.

You have several options:

1. get a homless guy to cough in your mouth

2. suck a nigger or a faggot's cock

3. fuck monkeys in Nigeria

Enjoy your viruses

Then what are bio-weapons

Don't be a worthless faggot. Have some value in life.

Expensive

He meant OP can't, because OP is a faggot.

Kill yourself.

I'm a chem major might be able to help fuck with him. What kind of situation do you have

Please go for it. You will kill your autistic ass with pathogen. Honestly; you would fail. Setting up tissue culture for viral replication is a bitch even in the best lab environment.

This from the faggot asking Sup Forums to help him cultivate a virus because he hates his roommate.

Good god, fuck you OP.

I really hope you do get AIDS.

>butthurt already-cultivating-aids-in-his-ass faggot OP

OP are you trying to kill him, injure him, or teach him a lesson?

He didn’t say that you couldn’t do it, he is saying you lack the knowledge, experience, and access to resources that are necessary to engineer and cultivate a virus.
Also, how would you avoid infecting yourself?

The situation doesn't need details. I want somebody to sound like fucking Steve-O. that's it.

Just trying to be a nuisance, nothing serious.

A virus is just piece of DNA. You don't grow it.

The virus you've pictured is a bacteriophage. It won't do you any good unless your flatmate is infected with tobacco mosaic disease.

sssshhh... OP might realize he's a faggot.

First of all you'll need a host, or rather, several generations of hosts, as viruses don't reproduce outside of living cells. Since you're trying to infect a human, you'll need a virus that infects human tissues. Unfortunately for your retarded ass, viruses tend to be very host-specific and it's hard to get them to predictably switch hosts. This means you'll need several generations of human hosts at your disposal.

Of course you'll need to feed them, care for them, and clean up their shit, not to mention actually inoculating them with a dangerous contagion. I leave these details as an exercise to the reader (i.e.: faggot OP).

Just shit in his food, FFS. It's much easier.

And *please* stop sucking so many cocks.

i've got some hiv if you want it... better hurry though, i'm on anti-retrovirals & will be undectable soon

Things you're too stupid and poor to make

Honestly you sound like the problematic housemate. Leave Chad alone

/thread