Any proof this is real

Any proof this is real

Attached: 1521762712259.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/suicide/video-suicide-shotgun-livestream-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea. He's dead.

Well when was the last time you saw him?

well, I mean besides the entire video where the cops show up and everything? Pause at 00:25. Pretty consistent with images of heads blown apart by shotguns.

Just because you're too pussy to handle real life doesn't mean everything in real life is fake. This dude blew his head off and you watched it. Now stop being a bitch and go to sleep.

someone provide a quick rundown

saw the video earlier, need the backstory

All the pixels are aligned properly.

He shot himself in the head with a shotty. Are you fucking blind?

Ya but why?

for the lols

I straight up asked for the backstory, not what happens in the video you turbo-asperger.

I'm certainly not blind, but you are certainly an illiterate nigger.

You're a faggot, kid. Learn how to use the internet. Just because your nigger parents spoon feed you and wipe your ass after you shit doesn't mean we will.

I'm gonna agree with the dude above you.

The part where his head gets blown clean off is pretty convincing to me.

>getting this mad
lmao, kid.

Attached: 1521691935026.jpg (551x543, 67K)

he backstory is generally he was just depressed and had no motivation to get a job or do anything with his life. His mother threatened to kick him out (but after his death she states she didn't mean this, but just wanted to scare him into getting a job.) he then killed himself. I've been keeping up with his story more or less, just a robot who couldn't put up with life, even though he was only 18.

Yeah, there is a video floating around somewhere.

Fuckin idiot.

Thanks for the story. I'm autistic so I couldn't assume all this myself

18, and he was suicidal... Fucking millenials, man. They're just pussies. Glad I was born last moment as a Gen X baby.

Sounds like me 4 years ago, minus the extremely suicidal tendencies.

What a fucking pussy, still requires some serious balls to pull the trigger though.

why did he cover his face? Was he doing something that he didn't want to be embarrassed about later?

bc he a user

/r9k/ showing they are still the an hero's of this site.

Who cares.
My god this place went down the drain when all of these faggots and bitches were actually crying for this fucking loser.
You niggers need to follow in his example. Freaks.

Stay mad, cunt. Kek

what a colossal faggot. I'm assuming he was a NEET since he mom wanted him to get a job. so jobless, broke (although he could apparently afford a shotgun), lives at home with his mom, and probably never left the house. gee i wonder why he was depressed and suicidal. instead of doing stuff to improve his life, he just kills himself. having a job does wonders for depression since you meet new people, make friends with coworkers, at least have a purpose to get out of bed, etc. , and once you have money you can leave your house and do shit.

>being this new

Sup Forums has always been a weird and unpredictable place, sometimes they would watch someone commit soduko while loling hard.
Other times they would save a life.

You need to lurk moar, newfriend

The video you dip.

Attached: 1521129748849.webm (644x360, 1.81M)

Probably just in case he couldn't do it.
He'd never be able to show his face on /r9k/ again.
Plus if he couldn't do it, maybe he was scared he'd be identified/doxed and his family/police contacted.

He's gen Z not millenial

Thought i'd share this image with this tread

Attached: 1521344711895.jpg (1024x817, 72K)

Yeah theres a video where he blows his head off

You are probably a millenial and don't even realize it faggot.

Being a late joiner of the Baby Boom Generation, I confess we were TOO SUPPORTIVE of our children, enrolling them in the belief that they could do anything without giving them the structure and opportunities to fail that they needed to develop an internal drive and balanced accomodation of the needs of society versus their own.

We DUN GOOF'D!

Attached: 1411947185754.jpg (2000x1731, 770K)

"Akira Akbar" or "(some Anime An Hero)-Akbar!" from his Anime favorites....

no, it's 100% fake propaganda by jews to put gun control laws into place. that kid that shot himself in the head with a ksg was a jewish crisis actor. this is all the jews fault

>just get a job lol

Yyyyeeah about that

The kid was a paki muslim

the kid was a jewish crisis actor

oh another neet. look bud, there's plenty of jobs out there for you. just because you think you're too good to do them and instead choose to sit at your computer all day isn't an excuse.

if depression was this easy, it wouldn't be skyrocketing right now.

This almost got the Watch people die subreddit shut down

Point me to a job that you can get with no qualifications, and that'll not only be stress free, it'll actually CURE depression. This is what you're promising.
>inb4 "should have got done better in school then"
Ace students aren't the ones with depression.

>nigger
>parentS (plural)
Pick one

Oh shit why did he do it?

who's that weeb

Attached: daddy dance.gif (328x400, 365K)

>being this stupid

I've been diagnosed with MDD/GAD. lived with it since high school, so about 8 years now. started drinking like crazy when my ex left me last year. all i thought about was killing myself for months. tried therapy, drugs, natural remedies, you name it. nothing worked. the only thing that worked was working out, forcing myself to socialize more, and seeking opportunities outside of college. now im about to get my degree, got a job opportunity lined up, and have never felt more physically fit in my life. you can sit around in misery while you're depressed, but the only way to beat it is with human interaction and finding the will to improve yourself. this kid didn't even try therapy or meds or anything, he just offed himself at 18.

The news article says her mom "threatened" to kick him out of the house if he didn't get a job.

He killed himself because he didn't want to work... he was 18.

The mom said she regretted scaring him into getting a job.

Lazy ass NEET blew his head off.

>inb4 "should have got done better in school then"
yeah that's a start
>Ace students aren't the ones with depression.
never heard a more incorrect statement in my life
>Point me to a job that you can get with no qualifications, and that'll not only be stress free, it'll actually CURE depression
doesn't exist, and not my point. you can't cure depression but you can treat it. having no purpose, no friends, no gf/wife, no money, and so on certainly isn't helping your depression either.

i feel sorry for the mother

>although he could apparently afford a shotgun

They give them out at that big walmart to everyone with mental health problems.

Attached: 1521240378526.jpg (1649x700, 227K)

Obviously he was to depressed to work.

too*

saved

Op, you havent seen death have you?

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-004509.png (2560x1440, 1.35M)

first muslim to kill himself instead of blowing himself up in public? was he trying to be a martyr?

poor kid.

might swing by..

Attached: 1321568288041.jpg (251x205, 21K)

Attached: Fuckyou01.webm (426x236, 344K)

If you're that confident you've got the answer, why don't you write up a paper and submit to the Journal of Clinical Psychology? I'm sure they'll be blown away by your wholly original and universally effective proposed treatment method.

Attached: 1520407571600s.jpg (125x113, 2K)

An martyred himself

It’s actually sad I feel terrible for his poor mom and the kids feelings to make him do this. I sometimes feel terrible about myself and life isnt worth living.. life is just so tragic on some of us... seeing all this shit makese want to kill Myself less...

Attached: killyourself_04.gif (500x377, 205K)

I have a job and im depressed

I wish i could stay home and play videogames tbqh

im almost 30 and I don't really want to do anything with my life

His head explodes.

Attached: kill yourself_02.jpg (651x768, 96K)

thats adorable

Someone post link to vid

>proof

like besides the video where his head turns into hamburger helper all over the room and ceiling?

bestgore.com/suicide/video-suicide-shotgun-livestream-Sup Forums-user-r9k-youtube/

Attached: 1521124652910.png (686x494, 408K)

It's fake

fag wasn't newsworthy enough to be written about anywhere, so google comes up empty. Only people who care are on r9k, which tells you everything you need to know.

Attached: 4Moon.jpg (800x1105, 501K)

Well done! Now do Rule 34 on 'him'.

What is it about mudslimes that make them wrap their heads before committing terrorism? Also, if he blew himself up, is it internalized terrorism, or just a victimless crime?

Attached: SP01.jpg (600x601, 136K)

>Any proof this is real
besides the brain matter on the ceiling? idk.

o o f

its obviously fucking fake use some common sense

How about the live video showing him blowing his brains out

Highly doubt it's fake

A HA! How many people do you know that have their head blown off and STILL ABLE TO WAVE THEIR HANDS IN THE AIR LIKE THEY JUST DON'T FUCKING CARE???? case closed. fake.

Fake

Fuck

I have a job but what are this "friends " you are talking about ?

Why would this kid have a 500$ shotgun. Look at the way he racked the slide. Look at the strap he got on it. Its definitely an airsoft gun. The way he handling it shows the weight of the gun is not the weight of a real firearm. Hes just another fucking faggot.

Anyone in this thread retarded enough to think "Not wanting to get a job" was someone's reason to blow their entire fucking head off with a shotgun is a useless retard and should be culled from the population.

It takes some profound mental illness and extremely haywire neurochemistry for a human being to stare down the barrel of a gun and actually do the fucking deed.

Guess it was a dirty deed done dirt cheap

Nah that's an expensive shotgun man

Also he put down a tarp, so it was a pretty tidy deed all things considered

>Proof
facebook posts with mention of his name and that he was dead. Also dates and times of funeral arrangements.
His an hero video was livestreamed also, so yeah he is 100% dead kiddo.

>pic related

Attached: kys.png (613x479, 369K)

>tfw he had my video in his likes

Attached: 2773021_1339094162835.62res_500_281.jpg (499x281, 109K)

Bodies don't get knocked back/down when they get shot, the head just fucking explodes and the body goes limp. Shit is fake as fuck.

draw a free body diagram with all forces involved and show your calculations to prove this.
otherwise go fuck yourself with your retarded hypotheses.

>I speculate about the physics of an event I have almost certainly never seen
>Using my likely failed high school physics
>I'm sherlock holmes my dude

Fuck off and die stupid bitch

People think this is fake?

he's poor, maybe that was his normal everyday curtain.

His name was some baisu alsama or some shit. He was a furry.