Black Pride thread

Black Pride thread.

ITT: We celebrate our black culture.
Black Anons, this is YOUR thread. NO white people allowed.

I'll kick it off with Black Panther, topped over $1 BILLION!!!

Attached: Black-Panther-Movie-Special-cover.jpg (560x768, 152K)

Keep your pride rally in the theater, nigger

Fuck off, niggers go back to Africa

Lmao, Black Panther was made by white people. the actors are just like puppets and white people are behind every major black achievement. Slavery never ended and white people still puppeteer black people into a false sense of pride.

b&

>itt the same pissant making the randy seven feces threads

This was a good movie

durrhurr LMAO this thread was made by a white kid, just like the last time this pasta was pasted... cuz he gets a tiny boner from all the comments it brings

stupid niggers

Nigganon here. Didnt see it.

Attached: 1471814583428.jpg (500x627, 119K)

I'm literally crying right now I'm so ashamed of the white race and our crimes against the Mighty, Proud Black Race. I give 60% of my weekly walmart paycheck to my Black neighbor, Mike. I also wash his car every week, clean his house, pay his electric bill, post his bail when necessary, and force my wife to fuck him at gunpoint. I volunteer at the county jail so I can suck off as many Black Men as possible and vomit their cum into my wife's pussy to make more Powerful African American Babies and destroy the white race. When Trayvon Martin was killed I glued a printed photo of him to my face and shot myself in the chest with a 9mm pistol. I place ads on craigslist every week inviting Members of the Superior Black Race to come to my house and kick my ass, steal my tv and money and fuck me up the asshole, and they do so every single day.
But it's not enough. How do I better serve the Mighty Black Kings we owe so much to?

Attached: 1521655265806.jpg (267x189, 12K)

I'm a white sissy and I wish a black cock would fuck my boi pussy as hard as black panther fucked the other movies at the box office

Good film

Not a pasta. Google it faggot

Nice

>Lmao, Black Panther was made by white people.

Do you understand what a director is, you niggerfaggot?

The replies to these threads is coming from the same white boys bumping nigga music right now.

I guarantee you these clowns got a tab open with nigga music. Fucking clowns wana be black they jealous

Attached: bpkangs.jpg (823x1200, 668K)

>I'll kick it off with Black Panther

a complete work of fiction. just like all 'black achievements'.

>black
>culture

Attached: oh look.jpg (600x354, 34K)

overrated film, def doesn't deserve 97% from critics. the 60-70% is more accurate. Nothing I haven't seen before with predictable plot

Once again, stupid niggers made white people even richer.

We literally sell you your fake culture.

>The director is the one who paid for it.
>The scripts were written by Black men
>It isn't owned by Disney
Kek'd

Whats bad about this movie is that they actually made it the way that black men are pussies and the black women are stronger then black men which is true.

u rlly think so white boy ? i'd fuck u up bet

checked

Attached: 1521460863806.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Disney is owned and run by white men. So is Marvel. Black Panther was created by white men, who profited from it.

Your pride is hilarious.

White women love black panther. u mad?

Nice try nigger

Jump off the boat you nigger

Attached: file.png (725x445, 579K)

South Africa? Where Elon Musk is from? The smartest man in the world is African. Stupid white people

it did so well because you retards are uneducated and follow what media tells you. black panther has existed for decades, nobody cared until everyone said marvel movies were so fantastic that it was thrown in your face

waste of quads

>Elon Musk
>Pictured Not a nigger

Attached: file.png (621x414, 223K)

retard, don't you know that working the welfare state for freebies, shooting other niggers over nothing, wearing baggy clothes for the purpose of shoplifting, putting your community before yourself and hanging out all day selling drugs at the park IS black culture.. at least that's what they want you to believe so you can't say anything against it.

That's a legitimate African American, you retard.

Attached: file.png (1200x600, 998K)

South African Canadien

Fuck niggers

If musk is african then black people in america are just americans. (which is how it is supposed to be) people are supposed to integrate not form societies withing society. Those that reject our society and try to form their own within it should be deported.

White, mostly Jewish producers and studio execs:

"Hey, let's make some more money off those stupid niggers again by making a nigger fantasy movie... better put a nigger director in there for fake authenticity"

This is why you nigs keep getting taken advantage of... you're that fucking stupid.

Enjoy your pride based on a fucking superhero movie, kek.

Attached: 1519191258545.jpg (224x224, 13K)

African born, Canadian American.
>If musk is african
He is, you fucking retarded inbred. "then black people in america are just americans" no shit, lol. Not reading the rest. TooRetarded4Me

>that mouse was born in a stable therefore its a horse.

>black pride
Why would you be proud to be a natural born criminal?

Attached: CE4A8BE6-4639-41F1-8235-77AA8D1B01A9.jpg (625x468, 89K)

I seriously hope you know how stupid you are. Lol.

Nice bait, WIGGER. Try to do best next time.

Attached: Watermelonniger.jpg (582x439, 39K)

Attached: 1520386534294.gif (320x240, 367K)

Sooo, if he did a genetic test, what would it show? Where did his genes come from?

Sooo, by your logic, you're not an American, correct? Let's see that DNA.

Oh, you're actually Mexican, user. Get on the other side of the wall.

Attached: 9e6db4f18dda08009373c36742154943.jpg (1080x810, 387K)

You're the retard that posted 'stopped reading there' when it was clear from the first post we are actually in agreement on whether to call musk an african or call african americans american only.

The problem with certain cultures is that they refuse to integrate (see my first post) "people are supposed to integrate not form societies withing society. Those that reject our society and try to form their own within it should be deported."

since when is the inventor of genetics black?

Attached: burned to death in a cage.jpg (854x480, 58K)

link to vid?

mods

Attached: .jpg (130x115, 6K)

Attached: .jpg (155x155, 9K)