>thread about illegal things is up

>thread about tricking pedos deleted

Attached: TAKEASEAT.jpg (183x275, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us20.chatzy.com/29472464600542
furaffinity.net/user/talrasha/
us21.chatzy.com/59687142701003
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What was the last image OP sent? it looked like he fucked it up but the thread was dead when i tried to open it

Hey guys, going to go to bed in a minute, but thought you'd want to see the results.

Attached: letsdoit.png (1600x900, 313K)

We can go on Chatzy and make our own chatroom, if need be.

Join before our thread is kill again.

You guys better be at this next week

bump

a good thread user, good night.

I plan on making another thread tomorrow night. Be on the lookout!

Goodnight, anons. Sleep well, and thank you all for a good time.

Get in

Attached: thepool.jpg (460x168, 20K)

Goodnight Predator! I salute you

This one is full nigga, use
Too

Thanks, fellow pedo slayer.

I sure will, let the hunt

...begin
(posted accidentally sorry

furaffinity.net/user/talrasha/

Bump

MoDegeneracy

Join, fellow dudes.

everyone join

Attached: 22.jpg (760x898, 57K)

"Manda" here

So the other day I saw a guy stole a gun from a cop robbed a 45 year old of his semen, the guy was shot on sight, as he was holding a gun stolen from a cop. He was then photographed by the crime scene investigator and a sample of the semen around his mouth was taken for further investigation.
At the laboratory, the investigator placed a bit of semen on his finger and placed it in his asshole as deep as he could. He then licked some of it and found out it was actually sugar cream and not semen. But when he told this story he was arrested for sexual misconduct at the workplace. Then the sugar cream decided to piss in the judges mouth, and was arrested for productory consumptional misconduct, and was send to the factorial prison dungeon for execution. The clean up crew that came to clean the scene of execution was arrested for faggotury at the workplace as they rubbed the blood of the sugar cream in their hands and jacked off with it prior to cleaning up the sugar execution chamber at the sugar cream factory. Turns out the sugar cream factory was inside the asshole of a 9 year old boy, so the judge sentenced all hired personel to a 70 year prison sentence at the pedophilical fuhrer camp, and also sentenced himself to a 70 minute workout at the fapping chamber for having witnessed the surroundings of the sugar factory and continued his life in the illegal inhabitance of reality.

us21.chatzy.com/59687142701003

Fucking masterpiece

Considering entrapment is illegal and actually hinders the ability of the government to prosecute predators, I am glad these shit ass threads get deleted. If you are only doing it for the lolz or the youtube subscriptions you are doing it wrong.

Tricking them by sending pics of Chris Hansen isn't entrapment, it's memeing

Superjail?