>NWSL
nwslsoccer.com/schedule

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/29/sports/soccer/bruce-arena-usmnt-coach.html]
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article154485779.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curaçao_national_football_team
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/ayy/ fucker, where is it?

they played their final a month ago and don't return until I believe October.

Also, PREVIOUS:

still need to add them to the thread. please make it up to them by making the next one too soon, and by doing a crest of theirs, or at least pic related.

Literally No one cares

Get your own thread, you filthy convict.

wrong
it was agreed upon long before you made your way to this earth

Broken Zlatan to Galaxy soon?

>it was agreed upon
Ah yes, the Sydney Convention, held back in '08 as I recall at the Waldorf Astoria.

Get the fuck outta here.

How is Nikolic doing in the mls

>the mls

Yes, and shitarito to LAFC

He's pretty good. Still in the lead for golden boot. He looks hungry.

>soon

C-cincinnati too, right?

>poohio
'no'

Fuck off.

>This guy is playing for the US because of "pride"
UTTERLY DISGUSTING

shut up doyle

when is this guy gonna give it up already. miss soonfag and even naslelfag over whatever this is.

Why are you unaffected by these pathetic excuse of Americans?

>muh doyle
Stop with this meme. You can make fun of this annoying shit user, but constantly replying with >doyle is annoying.

Also, Doyle sucks off MLS based Americans, but he wouldn't go as far as this dumbass.

>no /ayy/
>talking shit about expansion teams
>people calling each other doylefags
I expect better from you, /mls/

Give me one good reason why I should give a fuck about a penal colony's A-league.

not possible.

no one cares what you do tourist

well apparently someone cared if they were included ITT, which they are not.

well tourists asking why they should care about our allies down under does not really concern OP who now has messed up the thread more than once.
just know your place kiddo.

>talking shit about expansion teams
There's literally nothing wrong with this.

>MN has brand new stadium
>USA possible wc cities doesn't include it
REEEEEEEEEE

Why the fuck would any tourists want to go to Minnesota? Use your head, man.

/ayy/ is a dead poomunity and they're in offseason
They can come back when their season starts again

>people using "poo" variants of words
>arguing about Australia
>Calling other posters "Doyle"
The only thing missing from this thread is discussion about >the MLS. Later fags.

>poohio

"fuck this shit"

what did they mean by this?

>ohio
who knows really

>“Morales is obviously a solid player," Arena said. "Is he as good as the other four or five players in that position? Who knows...“

>"There’s Danny Williams at Reading. We have all these players that play in those positions in MLS. So it’s hard. If you go through the list of players that have been involved in the program over the last two or three years it’s a lot, and I’m not sure I can find a rhyme and reason for a lot of it.“

>"All things being equal you decide to stick with one guy and you stay with him until he proves otherwise."

MLS SUPERIORITY CONFIRMED

FOREIGIN PLAYERS FAWGETTABOUTIT

YUROKEKS BTFO
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

>who knows
Find out you're the one who is supposed to know

DAMMIT

"I’m not a person that digs deep into analytics because I don’t think the sport of soccer is an analytic sport."

-Bruce "AYSO" Arena

[nytimes.com/2016/11/29/sports/soccer/bruce-arena-usmnt-coach.html]

Why are you calling up guys who don't care for the US then Arena?

>I'm not a person that knows how to coach a successful national team

'Don't talk to me or my large son again'

hi, is this the /usninjaturtle/ thread?

*dabs towards you*

kek

It's not
Does it say so in the title?

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article154485779.html

Is david beckham going to get a team in miami and get mls here?

daily reminder that if naslel 1.0 hadn't died out when it did, we would have had a wc by now.

>New England Tea Men
Oh '70s you so wacky

my mistake new ip, i could have sworn this was that thread going by the current posts.

>No Ohio teams
doubtful

*NEWS BULLETIN FROM THE WEST COAST*

- SAN DIEGO CITY COUNCIL GRANTS NO MONEY FOR SPECIAL ELECTION STOP

-MAYOR THREATENS TO VETO BUDGET SO HE CAN HOLD TAX PROPOSITION STOP

- SOCCER STAR LANDON DONOVAN'S HOPES FOR AN MLS FRANCHISE ON HOLD FOR NOW STOP

-UPPER CLASS WHITE PEOPLE FURIOUS, PREPARING TO RIOT; REST OF CITY UNAWARE OF WHAT SOCCERCITY IS STOP

the rest have pic related
also good chances of c o w t o w n getting in now if they don't screw it up.

I feel bad for San diego though...

Don't, we deserve everything we get.

If the people here wanted a competent government, they would have voted for one.

Watching a documentary on netflix about a guy trying to take down Herbalife, the sponsor of LA Galaxy. It's called Betting on Zero, you should watch it lads

ok added to my list

Started watching
>tfw this confirms LA as the ultimate bad guys of MLS

;_;

>“There is a very significant risk that San Diego would lose the opportunity if the vote is postponed to 2018,” said MLS Deputy Commissioner Mark Abbott on Friday

>City Council voted 7-1 Monday to eliminate $5 million for a special election this November on SoccerCity

BASED KEK

>7-1

By my count, I have seen six question periods and interviews that Bruce Arena has given the last week.

In every single one he has mainly talked about preparing to play at elevation and has avoided all questions of formation.

Not once have I heard him explain who our key forwards are or from where we should be expecting goals to be scored.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills that none of the fans or the media are picking up on this.

Has there been a SINGLE critical article published about him recently?

Why would you tell T&T and Mexico what you're going to do ahead of time?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curaçao_national_football_team

Leafs don't stand a chance

Bruce Arena and his supporters are literally, LITERALLY, the Trump and Trumpsters of soccer

Everything they do has the same logic, they all use the same rhetoric.

The similarities are pretty shocking to be honest.

The comparison's not too much of a stretch, but Arena has actually been successful before.
He's just enjoying his honeymoon period. Cut his fans some slack.

>le "MLS champions with the billion dollar team that had the rules changed explicitly for it to build interest in the league but then is crap when every other team is allowed the same opportunities to spend" man

>What is the 2002 World Cup

Arena supporters may be the soccer equivalent of Trump supporters, but you're being the equivalent of the Trump lynch mob. Let the dude manage more than a couple games before you start shitting on him.

Still having to wait days for more soccer, user.

Yes, I too remember winning the 2002 World Cup.

And I too agree we should give a coach who has a long record on which to judge him by more time so that we may adequately judge him

Bout time we had a REAL World Cup, nawmsayin'

What other divegrass to watch this week, user.

GET IN HERE

as if this is your first go with arena and you just read the wiki on him.
formations and giving those out before the whistle aren't his best assets. bruceball is a thing and given how close to a WC they had to drop the german, ussf is counting on a better overall team to go further than bruce already took a team.
punched above the team's weight. and winning the wc isn't the only metric there is to doing well in a wc run. was fluky though given the whole south korea thing, but it still counts to people, or at least to those with the power to rehire bruce.

ninja turtles

USL games

>Over the course of 48 hours San Diego's bid is dead and Beckham finally bought the land for his proposed MLS team

wew

Didier Drogba to make his USL debut on Saturday vs Vancouver Whitecaps 2
What happened to San Diego?

>theyre actually putting the stadium in overtown
>they wont have on-site parking, local newspaper says theyre going to rely on public transportation and people walking to and from

>What happened to San Diego?
City Council voted 8-1 refusing to fund a special election this year which means Soccer City would at the soonest be voted upon in 2018 which MLS is much more likely than not to wait for.
The Mayor has already vowed to veto the vote, which would require a super majority of 6 of the 9 City Councilmen to overturn. I have no idea why, but many talking heads don't feel they would have the 6 to overturn the veto despite the 8 that voted the way they did.
If they aren't able to overturn the veto, the vote would go on this year as originally planned. If they do get the 6 votes, the vote won't happen, which effectively kills San Diego's bid.

>is much more likely than not to not wait for.
Sorry for the typo.

Cincinnati here we come

Embarrassing that our coach thinks shitters like McCarty and Mcnamara are in the same level as Championship players

Maybe. There is a lot more public support for Soccer City than against it. The thing is it wouldn't be the only thing on the ballot this special election. There is also a measure to fund a convention center expansion as well as fundraising to aid the growing homeless population downtown. There is a lot of public support for each of these measures. The Council is just being a pack of compromised cunts not representing their constituency. I've never been a fan of the Mayor, but he may be the one that saves this election. However the Council responds to his veto will be when /mlsg/ knows for sure if the SD bid is truly dead.

We had a 1-1-1 record in the group stages where a meme Poland btfo us. We got lucky with the round of 16 pick and we choked hard to Germany despite us playing better. That's hardly success

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

>choked hard to Germany

lies

What are they voting on, again?

It's not like we've had much better times at the world cup

We still conceded a goal and choked shot after shot to Kahn despite having posession and shot superiority.

You mean the Council or the during the special election?

what do you mean? the plan is perfect, nothing can go wrong.

Klinsmann had the same record in the group stages with an equally dangerous group but had a worse team to pick from and a much harder round of 16 opponent. He also got us to a Copa America semifinal against difficult teams in the group stage that he won. Im not defending Klinsmann since he's a hack but it shows that any other mediocre coach could have had the same results that Arena had with the national team.

>Mike HernándezVerified account
@HernandezMA5
Follow
More
.@MiamiDadeBCC approves @MiamiDadeWater property sale to Miami Beckham United in a 9-4 vote.

come on if we learned anything from the past we can always forcibly move the poor out of their own homes.

Klinsmann had better players yet played a more defensive style than Boraball
Arena's world cup came after the US finished 0-0-3 in last fucking place and somehow got within a handball of the semis

>Klinsmann had better players
Stopped reading there