Yall really believe this shit? You really, truly believe this is insane shot of a rocket and not a miniature model...

Yall really believe this shit? You really, truly believe this is insane shot of a rocket and not a miniature model? This literally looks like something you'd see in a stop motion animation film. There's a good reason it's a static image instead of footage from that angle, and it's because it isn't an authentic photo and NASA has and always will be full of shit. Put a gopro on one of those and let me see it leave the atmosphere, one long shot, totally uninterrupted or edited or doctored.

>youtube.com/watch?v=b-firPbl8Os
>youtube.com/watch?v=up97Qeepw8E
>youtube.com/watch?v=6iZX8riQ90w&t=45s

Attached: nasa fake af.png (1025x617, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2011/07/05/science/space/05shuttle.html
youtube.com/watch?v=99llRhH71vA
youtube.com/watch?v=W7c3I7RCQHY
media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPlB0KZu9XA5I5y/giphy.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure the pic was made by people trying to discredit NASA

I wouldn't be surprised considering how obviously fake it is. source though?

What is a tilt shift?

So what?

you're a troll
there are thousands of unedited unmodified undoctored uninterrupted shots from ignition to cut off engine showing earth as it is: round
you're just an asshole saying "i can't find it", and everything i or everyone else will show you is not acceptable for you
you're a creationist, have a neck beard, are basement dwelling & mouth breathing and fucking bad at trolling

You're suffering with a form of psychosis OP. Seek help before it's too late.

Two of those posts are samefag.
So... what is it about the image that makes you thinkit's fake? Is it just blowing your tiny mind?
nytimes.com/2011/07/05/science/space/05shuttle.html

Attached: LooksShopped.jpg (500x500, 61K)

i wouldn't be surprised how obviously non fake it is that gender studies sjw's like you take it and turn it around
fuck off, trans smart asshole
you are the only person identifying yourself as smart, but that does not make it true.

If the Earth was fucking flat I would've already jumped off the side by now.

Attached: 1521046334821.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

>Put a gopro on one of those and let me see it leave the atmosphere
I didn't know a gopro could survive being launched through the atmosphere at nearly 18,000 MPH, while also being stuck in the vacuum of space until someone bothers to go and get what remains of the thing.

Attached: just glue it on there.jpg (582x437, 18K)

The edges are purposely blurred. It's a style. I hate it, but it was really popular for a (thankfully) short while. You usually see it done in pictures of cities from tall buildings.

link me to it instead of complaining
you're dumb
weird how yall are coming at me so hard with no actual conversation of debate but unrelated trash talking, really helps your cause
kind of the way that a human couldn't survive the radiation of space, but that's not a problem is it, NASA?

Attached: 21616382_1455361424551794_577577427708238869_n.jpg (492x550, 26K)

fucking THIS
>2 seconds to Google "tilt shift photography"

Seeing as how you don't trust NASA, it wouldn't be helpful to put NASA video link up, would it? So here's SpaceX (FF to 19 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=99llRhH71vA
Better yet, do your own search. It's not like these vids are hard to find.

Tilt shift photo technique. Jesus. Why are all of you kids on here so gullible?

>Put a gopro on one of those and let me see it leave the atmosphere, one long shot, totally uninterrupted or edited or doctored.
I'm sure this is really convincing to everybody who is too lazy to literally do one search on YouTube and look at one of the hundreds of results.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7c3I7RCQHY
here you go faggot

How does gps work?

>You guys are sheep because you don't accept my conspiracy

Attached: brainlety.jpg (228x221, 5K)

LOL making a miniature model launch like a real rocket would actually be hard as fuck

also wow if you wanna appropriate funds to build honkin' spAcE laSeRs to shoot down nukes fucking do it, who at this point who isn't some bitch politician that wants a 10 billion dollars for their district that year instead would actually have a problem with doing that?

cause here, have a MIRV, this is 80's tech, each line would be an independent nuclear bomb splitting from one missile

Attached: dcf31f67e1053e7929c8a05da40457d6.jpg (677x853, 81K)

Tim Dove is a true Sup Forumstard, but has no problem displaying his autism on his fb page. This moron is actually complaining about being ripped over hi ignorant post.

Attached: TimDove.png (517x857, 338K)

this one is actually more convincing, op here, if they had posted this it wouldn't be an issue but instead of video or anything realistic they doctor tf out of photos instead and it murkens the water considering they also film space walks in pools and video guys in wire harnesses and say they're in space

Attached: 1517851871909s.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Wew.

Attached: slugish.jpg (827x622, 149K)

>this
>fuck anyone who thinks independent thought, even if it leads to false conclusions, is not worthy of merit
>hurr durr lets silence dissent and skepticism by calling people crazy for asking difficult questions

you won't accept videos with proof
and you can't accept scientific proof that's been around for millenia
and you expect me to prove it to you on an anonymous image board?
you are the one that needs to prove his claims are correct.
give me one scientific fact that shows earth is flat
like a gopro vid of someone looking over the edge

the cam on the rocket will not suffer radiation as there is almost none
humans get cancer, electronics get minor malfunctions
the problem is wind speed and resulting heat
but those are scientif facts and we all know you're either too stupid or too troll to accept facts

see this is your problem. not once did I say the earth was flat, just that NASA fakes and doctors the evidence that they dispense to us. also, read you're just being a whiny bitch and making excuses instead of showing me something that I couldn't make on my laptop

Attached: 1516965870840.jpg (960x960, 75K)

>too stupid
being an insulting faggot doesn't prove your case. also, none of the landing craft could actually reenter the atmosphere with people inside and not be incinerated. the fucking spacesuits that supposedly went to the moon also had no type of protection against radiation, but I'm supposed to believe there's nothing weird about that and buzz aldrin is just alive and healthy because of sheer luck

o k

>you won't accept videos with proof
nasa fakes nothing
show me something with a fake
you are the one claiming they fake yet show nothing

>none of the landing craft could actually reenter the atmosphere with people inside and not be incinerated
they did
numerous times
ever seen some reentered capsules, burnt like shit, but still intact?
no, 'cause you're ignoring facts

did you even watch the links I provided you fucking snowflake? they aired a guy flying around the international space station with a fucking wire harness on in plain sight, maybe actually read ops post before replying next time

there is almost no radiation in space
the suits are protected
a few days won't do shit, like having 50 xrays
won't kill you, but in masses xrayed people get more cancer than non-xrayed
the chance for someone to die due to space rad is so small they took it for the fame

where are you getting this information? do you have a source of any kind? or should I thank your asshole because that's where this seems to be coming from

kek... for a troll, you certainly put in some effort. good for you.

What makes you think NASA doctored that image? It could just as easily have been some NEET with nothing better to do, and though it looked cool.

watch the videos.

>they took it for the fame
Bullshit. They did it because they were test pilots, and that means they did it for duty. It was also a hoot, and there was certainly some one-upmanship going on amongst them.

You think I'm going to sit through an hour of bullshit video looking for something only you see? Which video, what timestamp?

It’s called tilt shift op you’re a retard and also a faggot

then fuck off and stop trying to engage me if you won't even consider my argument you moron
more like they tried with actual pilots in actual craft and the craft caught on fire and killed one of them so instead of endangering more lives they fabricated it. maybe actually read into the story some

You are a faggot retard if you don't believe we've been to outer space.

You have no evidence to even suggest anything you're saying. It's juvenile trolling.
P.S, here's the *unaltered* shot from NASA.
You know, the shot you didn't even bother to look up, because you already had the lie you wanted to believe.

Attached: 555830main_134launchthroughclouds_full.jpg (2502x2305, 329K)

>SpaceX literally live streams all their launches (and landings)
These people are wilfully ignorant. Or trolls. My money is on trolls.

>Bunch of keyboard pussies on fb

Fukkin kek

all these retards posting in an obvious bait thread

Attached: 1490912746133.png (1200x1330, 108K)

To say NASA fakes nothing is a bit misleading. While they don't lie to us, a lot of images they provide are artist renderings and simulations. Deep space photographs are a bit different. They are must definitely real, but have to touch up or filter in a non visible spectrum for some of the more spectacular images.

Want to see undoctored photos of the earth, look up images from the GOES-S weather satellite. You can even find the images time lapsed together

Some of us like to shitpost.

You're denying outright irrefutable evidence, countless testimonies and the well established worldwide truth.

This isn't just questioning things in a normal manner, or going against the norm, it's pure grand elaborate delusion. You believe in a worldwide conspiracy that would potentially involve hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of men and women, the collusion of nations around the world, not to mention their scientists and engineers, and an overall complexity that's unfathomable and would be impossible to maintain.

If this isn't some type of anxiety, paranoia and/or psychosis, then I don't know what is. You're a nut job.

I never said the earth was flat you faggot just that NASA clearly doctors and fabricates some of the evidence to the point that people actually question the authenticity of the moon landing. You don't get into that type of predicament by accident, like the missing telemetry data, if things were all a okay and there was nothing to see we would still have the science and math that got us there. Guess what? We fucking don't. There's no practical reason for NASA to dispose of that data at any point in time, it was information of incredible historical importance, and it just vanished. That's fucking insane

It's not a harness. It's just a loose velcro strap like in this picture: media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPlB0KZu9XA5I5y/giphy.gif

You're just seeing what you want to see.

Awesome bait, man.

search up miniature faking

Absolutely nothing in those videos

Attached: 132826721255.png (882x797, 129K)

>You're denying outright irrefutable evidence, countless testimonies and the well established worldwide truth.
Where has user done this in example? Someone thinks the NASA shit doesn't even look real and wonders why, so we've gotta accuse them of having a mental illness?

What evidence does NASA doctor? What would this evidence prove if left unaltered?

Why are you so emotionally attached to an argument on the internet. Seems odd.

Globetards BTFO.

Attached: 1521583276767.jpg (1053x960, 110K)

op here. NASA can't into space because their mom is too fat

Attached: 21687761_1541862279190829_3380886573339138391_n.jpg (195x178, 9K)

Have you ever been in an airplane, you poor fucking nigger? All the cars and buildings and shit look like toy models.

This proves nothing. KILL YOURSELF YOU UGLY FAG

Text doesn't have emotions user. Perhaps you really are suffering with psychosis?

he's not op, I am you limp dick faggot

Attached: 8b8.jpg (600x543, 47K)

Not at all comrade, are you in the psychiatric field?

Attached: 1515325246527.jpg (1280x720, 473K)

SpaceX launched the Falcon heavy in a live video and it showed everything

You figured it all out.
Be careful. Now that you know, the government will be coming for you.

Attached: 28055973_1694342377279006_8136431431635488713_n.jpg (720x662, 56K)

>ITT: guys who will be regularly dining at soup kitchens in the not-too-distant future.

Make sure to stuff plenty of towels in the doorjambs and keep a wet tshirt tied around your head so they can’t probe your mind.

Attached: 28058755_10160035496140346_3359263511119634053_n.jpg (650x366, 43K)

>belittling the lower class now
Really shows where your mind is.

Attached: 868541125585874.jpg (1079x852, 79K)

CGI you sheeple. The Martian shuttle launch looked just as realistic.

>psst
>they don't have an argument

Attached: 29250201_2036690239950298_6204564800102465536_n.jpg (896x960, 129K)