Hello godtards. I am here to help you to reclaim your dignity by losing your faith and facing the facts...

Hello godtards. I am here to help you to reclaim your dignity by losing your faith and facing the facts. And the facts are:

Your religion is a scam
Your god does not exist
Your priest is a liar.
And you are a knuckle-dragging moron

Hope this helps ;)

Attached: cuntmaggot.jpg (299x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6OZVPIQkQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

b-but my mum says it’s true! Are you saying my Mum’s wrong?!

Check out the dating on the NT.

Consider platonism and transcendental philosophies.

Check out the Christ prophecies in Psalms, Jeremiah, Isaiah, and so on.

Consider that Kurt Gödel's incompleteness theorem and transcendental argument.

Go to an orthodox church.

And please, grow up.

Check out Gödel's Transcendental Argument and Incompleteness Theorem faggot.

Attached: SC678.jpg (1214x1600, 324K)

god damn it i thought this was going to be a shota thread when you posted that picture of Pell.

Attached: 1302142863080.jpg (1393x2000, 680K)

i've met george pell before, because l went to st mary's cathedral highschool in sydney, he didn't strike me as an evil dude before

>furious denial and defending of his stone-age myths
>y-you grow up.

This ain't a log thread, mate.

No thanks

funny how evil dudes can conceal it! it's amazing! because if they couldn't, EVERYONE WOULD KNOW THEY WERE EVIL you twit.

Attached: PedroPope.jpg (425x900, 87K)

That's probably because you had already had your 10th birthday. Too old.

Attached: catholick.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Unironically shitposting this. Why not just kill yourself. Your life has no purpose and you can't do anything to give it purpose. You have objectively done nothing to further society so why not just do late term eugenics and off yourself? Truly wondering. I really am not trying to come off as mean.

>furious
More like reasoned.
Do some research.

This is an instructive response for us all. My original post, consisting of nothing more than stating a few fairly obvious facts, has produces white-hot rage in this unfortunate user.

Let us hope (but not pray, as that would be useless) this user takes some time to think about why he became so triggered by facts.

I do productive things that helps other people. I have no reason to be upset. I was just asking you a simple question. Why not kill yourself? The average poster on Sup Forums spends hours on a forum board every single day. They do nothing with their lives and waste it away. Given the material of the thread, I can deduce that you fall into said category. Just answer my question, virgin.

youtube.com/watch?v=D6OZVPIQkQU
Islam is the only religion we need to get rid of.

Attached: 5728752754.jpg (293x172, 13K)

>I do productive things that helps other people.
Not relevant
>I have no reason to be upset
Clearly you do, as evidenced by your previous post
>I was just asking you a simple question. Why not kill yourself?
Because I like dim sims, 8ball and helping to educate unfortunates on Sup Forums like you.
>Just answer my question, virgin.
Again, dat anger. Once again, think about why my post angered you. You are close to the truth.

Agree 100% it's the worst of the major religions, but we need to be rid of them all. Giving tax-free status to scammers who make their living by telling lies to idiots is the mark of an uncivilised society.

Once again, still not angry. I just throw in expletives as if it is second nature.
>I do productive....
It is relevant because since you do nothing productive to society or humanity as a whole, you should therefore be killed. Killing the weak and making a perfect group is a species' utopia. The irony is that you consider yourself educated yet can't look in the mirror and criticize thyself.

>It is relevant because since you do nothing productive to society or humanity as a whole, you should therefore be killed

Urging the killing of someone you know nothing about is clearly a symptom of blind, mindless rage. Once again, think about why my post enraged you (hint: it's because I said something which you are terrified might be true, and sub-consciously know is true)

Natural law doesn't exist and religion doesn't matter. Therefore, nothing is off-limits. It isn't mindless rage to look for the best for your species. Don't bother posting the 'u mad' section of your post because the only thing I really pay attention to is your flawed logic.

Attached: 1518161471888.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Early/Late-term eugenics is widely practiced by the whole world. I bet you're American and are blind to the fact that the majority of the world thinks otherwise. Moral relativism muh dood.

Still angry, still not thinking. Having an imaginary friend is not required for a healthy society. The fact is that it inhibits it.

We can only get rid of it if atheists stop religiously believing what they're told by the media.