breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/06/watch-milo-yiannopoulos-uc-san-diego/

"Isn't cultural appropriation great?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1p7C2F40Jag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=1p7C2F40Jag

livestream

Danke.

Talking fake rape culture statistics now.

I have mixed feelings about Milo, since he's a nigger loving faggot and all, but hopefully there will be screaming liberals.

niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers

Lets see, he's going on about fat, pierced, blue-haired SJW dikes now.
(checked)

HOLY SHIT HE NAMED THE JEW

Fatties got BTFO

He's also a pedophile apologist, and endorser.

He blatantly names the Jew every minute. what's going on?

waaaah!? when on the stream I was away.

As long as he triggers liberals, it's fine.

Stop posting this faggot

>endorsing populism for the sake of populism
>opposing european nationalism
>raging faggot

OH SHIT DAT BOI JUST NAMED 4 CHAN

HAHAHA

Im hispanic, not mexican tho, and not prone to being sensitive about shit like this. I get that its edgy and supposed to be funny and all that.

But it really just seems like he's spitting in the face of latinos. I dont think its cause he's a white man. I'd be equally mad if it was a black or asian man. But somethin about that shit aint right. Like he's made them out to be clowns dancing on stage for him.

If its a joke and it's funny, cool. But this just seems like a slap to the face. Can't get behind that shit. Fuck Milo. (not literally tho he'd probobly love that)

Senor Editor

Go back 10 minutes.
>You look through the list of gender studies professors and they're all kike, kike, kike, kike. It's like putting Hitler in charge of Jewish antiquity.

>Men are visual animals. Men care about what they can see. The fact is that if you encourage young girls to get fat and to have ugly unappealing characteristics, personal habits, visual appearance, personal hygiene, in order words if you encourage them to be Lena Dunham they're not going to be happy. They're not from the rich zion liberal establishment like she is. They're going to be miserable and they're going to be alone and that's bad for both sexes

Name dropping faggot, pls go.

>Hispanic
>not Mexican

Mexican isn't an insult, even if you were born here you don't need to be ashamed of your beaner ass grandparents

2 pesos have been deposited in you account.

Seriously, fuck you. I didn't watch what ever he did, but I'm guessing he succeeded in making you a butthurt little bitch, which makes you no different than the whiners at Huffpo and Salon

British queers usually are ahead on the curve.

I'm literally not mexican, dumbass. My parents are Peruvian.

(((MILO)))

>this fucking autist asking a question

Milo posted this on flikr in like 2009, along with Hitler books and the 6m kills xbox hitler meme.

>I think people only like Clinton because they think he'll win
>Clinton is literally the democrat's Mitt Romney

Literal fucking retards asking questions here

lol y u mad tho

pls no bully
he's slow :(

he mentioned us great now we're going to be flooded with newfags

Which one of you was that autist?

low-key cringing rn tbqh familia

He looks like a redditor.

> M A N L E T

>manlet

making fun of Ben

I just reported like half of the posts here, fucking racists.

Who the fucked yelled manlet lol

>lil ben

MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

MANLETS BTFO

It was me.
Whatchu gun do, fegget?

>Implying they aren't already here

>Sargon of Akkad

AHAHAHAHA

EVERYONE STOP POSTING

LOL, BENNY BOY!

You know what kind of makes my blood boil? When people try to lump a bunch of Spanish speaking countries together as "hispanic/latino" as if we're a monolithic entity. I couldn't give less of a fuck when people make fun of Mexicans for the very same reason Mexicans wouldn't give less of a fuck if someone makes fun of us; we're not the same, and people trying to push this nonsensical false connection between the ex-Spanish colonies are fucking retarded.

It also doesn't help how every time you say the word "hispanic" a stereotypical Mexican charro comes to mind, but that's a whole other issue.

Are you triggered? Reddit is around the corner.

>deleting random shit

MANLET

I honestly don't care which of its states they came from, they should go back to Mexico

You're all fucking redditors

You're already here dumbass

BENJI ANNIHILATED

good bait dude, I hope you feel like a bigger, better person now.

Can you even look at yourself in the mirror for one minute without feeling bad, yes?

Milo got too fucked up and reveled his power level

Nice Try fgt.

Me lmao

found the autist

you guys should petition hillary to make you a state, that'll kill her

p.s. pay denbts

Proove it, do a peace sign

Fuck, he's in San Diego? First I missed trump because I was on Vacation and now Milo?

>But it really just seems like he's spitting in the face of latinos. I dont think its cause he's a white man. I'd be equally mad if it was a black or asian man. But somethin about that shit aint right. Like he's made them out to be clowns dancing on stage for him.
who the fuck doesn't like mariachis and margaritas?

someone ask him if he's on coke

For the encore (we are the champions), he came out wearing nothing but a pair of spandex mini shorts, sitting on the shoulders of a roadie dressed as superman.

Hell of a concert.

Sup Forums has been mentioned in Hollywood films. We can't get any worse.

Um, does he smoke speed?

Brazilian, from brazil.
I dont give a fuck.

I cant be mad because latinos indeed cross the fuck boarder and cause a lot of problems while taking jobs from citizens.

Fuck ilegals.

If you wanna help, form a militia, buy some rifles and go patrol the boarder.

kek, yell some other memes for proof

Yell Allahuakbar for the love of god.

Did it

source?

God, this guy.

(checked)
Nice, ask him a question!

And say something about mudkipz

>current year
>reading comic books

>like
>like
>like

literally

I'm literally on my hands and knees begging you to get laid, you thin skinned faggot

When he came to my university, we had over 500 people come and over 1000 on the live stream.

Why are all of his other events so small and low energy?

>I was reading Green Arrow

No you weren't fag because you'd know late in the issue he gets BTFO by Black Canary and realizes he was a retard for calling himself that

yell "hitler did nothing wrong"

power level

for teh lulz
>smiley

>MUH COMIC BOOKS GOT SJW IN IT, WHAT U THINK ABOUT THAT MOLO?

Yell something

Over 9300 on the live stream I'm watching.

Milo needs a better fitting suit desu

Where is the aussies BBC spammer when we needit?

UCSD MOST AUTISTS

D I G I T S

Adam Sandler's Pixels movie.

>be a Sup Forumstard
>has the honor of seem Milo live
>not wearing a Trump hat

All of you cunts without a red hat. You guys are on the list Iam making for the shootout next week.

Yell what. Nothing edgy

It's the style now.

syria

"BUILD THE WALL"

One of you faggots that are there better ask about Trudeau

faggot

"We love you Milo"

build the wall