Hello b. im not very tech capable and i need your help. my older brother committed suicide about a month ago...

hello b. im not very tech capable and i need your help. my older brother committed suicide about a month ago. we have searched for reasons as to why ever since. while going through his computer recently i found a very short audio file that i could not decipher. it opens a program called audacity. if anyone here is willing to lead me to an answer i would be forever indebted. i get the feeling that something important is hidden in this file. picture attached was his desktop. need directions in how to convert and share the file with you guys as well.

Attached: 1508641146897.jpg (624x624, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!mrZHlQLQ
owlcation.com/social-sciences/Psychological-Murder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i exported the file as mp3 already.

download the dropbox app on the PC if you could man, then please copy the resulting file upload link here. ill check it out, suicide is pretty common though, existential crisis = suicide.
I for example, would blow my head off if i had access to a shotgun but come across as a normal person in day to day life

if you paste the text you heard form the file here or upload it to dropbox ill check it m8, if u cant do dropbox, mega.co.nz works too

bumping for op

Attached: gangstapatdeadly verses.jpg (480x360, 18K)

why not kill yourself too? I'm sure he can tell you in hell

making a free account. give me a minute.

hell is an illusion as heaven beyond what you make of your life on this earth. when you die you incarnate as another thing at another time.

here it is

mega.nz/#!mrZHlQLQ

Just play it in audacity? I don't get what's the problem. Audacity is a tool to record/modify/play sound files. Just press play.

no rush Sup Forumsrother. your brother is in a better place, this earth can be absolute hell on some of us. the release from this mess death grants is truly freedom

Bump

Attached: 1520213861107.gif (250x200, 1.98M)

here is the key:

!DCnmgfuXCxE5R0wPi3lccWYk2cTJz2FePW672wuNNZw

requires a decryption key to download m8, you set a password on it?

What's stopping you from playing it in Audacity? There's a huge fucking play button

Foot fag bump

Attached: 94f036c.jpg (3024x4032, 753K)

from that audio file i could only make out
~ "believe in me"
~ "you left on me"

its a second and a half long and i cant make anything of it. maybe its supposed to be reversed or slowed down. i dont know. id like to know what it is though, considering it's named final.

Last bump, good luck op.

Attached: 21e4ed4.jpg (750x735, 34K)

FUCK. which one man? fuck me.

what can you tell me about your brother, emotional status / stability, social life and reputation, friendships etc? was he socially isolated?

Then apply some filters to change the speed. There's a shitload of effects in the effects menu, like slow tempo.

i'm not sure which. a few listens that is all i could make out.
Reversing the file sounds un natural, i make out "i'm gonna do it" reversed

6'2. spent most of his time working out. was in college but didnt do any frats. wanted to be in college. got caught up over this one girl. was very lonely in general. the loneliness never really bothered him before, but he started talking about some heavy shit when he met her. lost a shit ton of weight, started drinking. parents didnt really notice and i didnt know what to do. one day we just hurt a shot. i think he couldve made a damn good surgeon. probably a good father and husband too. he was a good guy. really was. fuck i miss him.

wanted to be a surgeon*

bump

Attached: 1520403880803.gif (275x206, 1.66M)

man i just need some closure.

man he was likely in a horrible relationship with that woman. abusive perhaps, or one-sided, i have been in similair and i was at the point of suicide by the time i left and still am kinda here, months later.
Here's how it goes - The girl either has nearly everything in common with you so you BELIEVE there is love present, or lies to you that she has everything in common with you, easy trap for succubizing.
The thing she won't tell her partner is that she doesn't truly love him and is likely cheating - it is easier to give comforting truths then to hurt the guy, when in reality the lies end up destroying the emotional state of your partner. The longer the guy decides to cling to the girl, the more drugs are used to drown out the pain, by the end of my relationship i was spending 400$ a month + on cannabis alone.
This is truly narcissitic sociopathic abuse, give it a search.
The other possible cause or factor is that he was being socially isolated by his peers or had "frenemies" spreading mistruths / half-tue rumours behind his back, defaming his reputation. i am experiencing both and can confirm it makes one suicidal.

Stop asking for cocaine you degenerate

the one thing that i clearly remember him saying over and over again was:
"i'm all alone in the world."
he would say it smiling.
i think he really liked her. i think she might have led him on. one night he came home and said that he had ended it. not sure what that meant. he killed himself a few days later. 3 i think.

guys. please. i need this.

I am alone in a situation of narcissistic sociopathic abuse, it is an indirect infliction of character assassination and torture on your peer - they have no one to talk to about their issues, no one who believes them because everyone has a false image of them that they project onto them when communicating.
in many cases the girl is talking about the relationship behind the back of the guy, further ridiculing their social reputation. the guy may suspect it happening but can't confront her about it because of it's covert nature, so if the person tries to speak up they appear insane even though their story is 100% accurate. i would be giving shit to his likely horrible girlfriend and social group. collect whatever evidence you can from texts and phone convos, we need a court case that succeeds in convicting a whore or social group of narcissistic sociopathic abuse.
My narcissistic ex gf lives down the street and i have to walk by the bitches house every time i enter public. ima kill her ass some day and everyone who inflicted this on me, id suggest you do whatever possible to see his abusers behind bars or dead.

everyone wanted to see the texts. he ended up deleting all of them before he killed himself, however. we were told that he had basically wiped his phone clean. i think he didnt want us to go on a witch hunt, and i dont blame me. he was really easy going. she might have hurt him, but i dont think he couldve ever hurt her out of spite. he was very nice. maybe too nice for his own good.

blame him*. cant fucking type im nervous.

bro, from what you are telling me, i hit the nail on the head with what happened. Talk to his ex, ask what was going on. if you know his ex's friends, ask if she was spreading rumours about him while they were seeing eachother.
noone kills themselves for no reason, and this kind of abuse is the reason for a majority of suicides, homnicides, and shooting in the US and perhaps other countries but has gone largely undocumented especially in law. we need to get this public.

i can definitely try and talk to her. i dont know what good it would do. i know my mother tried to contact her but nothing good came out of it. what would i even ask? were you an inhuman, manipulative bitch to my older brother who may have killed himself because of you? the suicide is obviously related to her. we just dont know exactly how.

all he left was two pictures of her and this audio file. the file was very well hidden on the computer. thats that.

She is a lying manipulative cuckolding slut likely. you have to manipulate her into giving you the answers, take her out for some drinks, or if she smokes get her high. Ask indirectly for the info you seek, E.G
"So was my brother a good boyfriend?"
"Were those you knew think well of my brother?"
etc. you must be manipulative to get info from these types, and as i said ask around with people who knew him or her.

don't come across as inquisitive or accusatory, play the role of being her friend.

i could definitely try this. this is what we know from people close to him:

they were never boyfriend girlfriend. he really liked her and made it obvious but never really got a response. this went on for about a month. he then asked her to give him and answer and got a no. his best friend in college kept saying something like "he never really asked her to commit or anything. he just wanted encouragement." thats the word. encouragement. the guy must have used that word twenty times while telling us the whole story. they may have gone on two or three dates and ended up texting a bunch. my brother was very direct with her and i dont think she really wanted to do anything serious with him. i dont know what this set off in his brain, but it definitely wasnt good.

i dont hate her or anything. shes just another "independent" college girl who convinces herself she doesn't need anyone or some shit like that. i think my brother just really needed someone to invest in. i think her rejection was kind of the straw that broke the camel's back. he just kept saying it with a shit eating grin.

"i'm all alone in the world."

i really want to know what this audio file says. i dont want to bother my parents any more than i already have.

How old was your brother?

he was 20

bro the story get's twisted. my ex narcissistic gf would constantly deny to me and those who asked about us that we were evn in a fucking relationship - she would blame pills or alcohol for the many times she brought up a relationship with me. these narcissists are also gold diggers, they lead on with intent to rob from their victims.
My gf would continue to treat everything the exact way of a commited relationship and brought it up continuously, however when anyone else asked about it or i brought it up, it wasn't real and we were wrong. you see? its a mind game made to make the guy go insane.
M ex went as far as mentioning marriage twice. secual abuse may have been involved, for me i got blueballed twice by my ex without permission. that's rape. most guys are afraid to speak of such things.
Those types of bitches are the same bitches that do this shit to guys, you are telling me the story of my ex and abuse to me over again bro. trust me and follow my directions.

that sounds rough man. i dont think they were together long enough for anything too heavy to happen though. ill definitely probe, but there just isnt much. my brother was determined to build something with someone and it ended up failing. i think that failure ate away at him. i dont think she was particularly nasty to him or anything. i think she was just apathetic.

you would be surprised what goes unheard in these kind of abusive relationships because of the systematic silencing of the individual. I garauntee she was nasty to him behind his back, remember if you are apathetic towards someone, indifferent, remember INDIFFERENCE is the opposite of love, not hate, then what business did she have in seeing him as either a friend or more? none obviously. she had malicious intent somewhere, passively malicious is worse than actively in many cases - she smiled in his face and talked shit behind his back, played with his emotions or led him on for fun, god knows what else.
Women in our society can be sick and twisted ego creatures, you have no clue bro. Have faith in me

Read this link, and google the term "PsyOps"
owlcation.com/social-sciences/Psychological-Murder

interesting. ill see what i can find out.

wish you the best of luck Sup Forumsrother. there is a head narcopath that runs these operations, i would look into his social relations, ANYONE who took a big issue with your brother or that he complained about needs to be checked out.
The real abuser for me wasn't my ex gf, but a narcopathic weed dealer who started this shit off by sending me death threats and speaking behind my back falsely. The only solution i know of to prevent another victim is murder, which is entirely justified - killing a narcissistic sociopath is a benefit to society. Legal discourse is likely to just lead to disappointment unless you collect enough evidence.