Worst things a person could do to the environment?

I've decided to destroy the planet as much as possible because I hate liberals. What can I do without spending more money i.e. leaving all my lights on.

You know those dry as fuck days?

Go to the woods and torch that shit.

Light a volcano

destroy a levee or dam, cause a massive oil leak by bursting a pipeline somewhere, etc

Vote Hillary

Summer is in full swing, guys. Dig in because it's about to get real edgy up in here. We're all about to get super triggered.

You don't have to be a liberal to appreciate the fact that fucking over your environment will destroy your kids.

Stop being such a selfish edge lord.

>destroy a levee or dam

This is great, a dam went down here and it killed everything in that river until it reached the sea.

spread communism, teach public school, teach in college, basically demoralize capitalism.

Volcanos erupting would cool the planet and then they can't crush out global warming. Read about it, the 1700's and 1800's actually had huge eruptions it made things cooler than normal. Maybe our weather now is the normal one?

burn yourself to deah and livestream it

kill yourself.

>be user
>Brazilian forest fire enthusiast
>collect high definitions pictures of Trudeau's Folly
>get excited every year and tune in to Californian local stations
>quotes Spielberg's "Always" like it was "Scarface"
>identify dry day
>goes to woods
>start fire
>it's "the woods" in Brazil, so nobody notices

>Wanting to burn down America
Go burn down that meme jungle of yours

He wants to destroy the environment, not save it.

Walk outside

Drown yourself and livestream it please. All of the fish in the water will catch your faggotry.

I don't mean in the sense of Brazil being unimportant, I mean in the sense of the Amazon forest being huge. I should've been clearer.

Do you actually think Brazil is important?

I'm just hoping Trump conquer us.

Get your hands on some organic mercury, watch the wild life die, you will follow them shortly.