How did Sup Forums get its first kiss?

How did Sup Forums get its first kiss?

Attached: mrv1557_d.jpg (640x640, 36K)

on the border of belgium, we had to be quick because it was a road used by the border patrol
good memories

stolen from be by a 9/10 that i met here, not even kidding

Belgian border reporting in.
>doesnt speak any Belgian.
>its a trappist

Attached: Capture.png (405x206, 12K)

Lol wat

Border? Patrols?

the girl I chatted on aim with for a million years was like "wanna be my boyfriend" and we made out in my ford focus.

life has been entirely downhill since

Took her to the movies, afterwards went to a vacant parking lot outside a sex shop. We kissed, she showed me her tits and let me suck on them. She took all her clothes off, lost my virginity a few minutes later. I was 20 at the time.

>Me & stepsister outside she pins me to wall and kisses me makes me touch her boobs I was 2 years ahead of her in school

My brother and I were swimming with our 2 neighbors (brother and sister) in our pool. I went to the hot tub after I got bored and she came with me, while the other 2 stayed. After a few minutes of not saying anything she kissed me. We were 10 or 11 at the time, hard to remember exactly how old.

Awesome.

I was coaxed into mine. We got together during lunch around the beginning of my freshman year, and she eventually got me into a spin-the-bottle game with her friends. I considered her intentions with that, but didn't do anything about it. A week or two later she requested that I go to the library with her, and she stopped me in a stairwell by it. I was a bit reluctant (not that she wasn't cute, I was a lot less self-assured then), but went with it. I was too soft for her.

funny story
>me, junior year highschool
>chubby boi, decide to run and lose weight
>up to 8 miles a day, feeling confident
>Start chatting up somewhat goth girl in my history class
>after months of talking to her in class and walking with her to locker after, invite her to get dinner
>get dinner, nothing happens, but it's a good time
>next weekend parents are out, invite her over
>watching spongebob in basement, dead silent
>turn to her and literally ask her if she wants to make out
>she panics, asks me how to do it
>i say "like this" and do whatever the youtube video I watched earlier that night told me to do

Played Truth or Dare with a bunch of guys (I was the only girl) in the woods while on a hike once. One guy dared me to kiss his brother (It was no secret that the brother was crushing on me big time and everyone kinda shipped it). Everyone cheered as me and the brother made out and indulged in some light groping. We did it a couple more times, each one getting the same reaction. About two weeks later he moved and I haven't seen or talked to him since.

I haven't.

Attached: 1521700802647.jpg (250x198, 8K)

>be in highschool
>virign
>met sister's friend
>hit it off
>I lied my ass off and said I was experienced
>she was just as clueless as I was
>scored my first kiss and about six months of consistent sex.

this

Secret. If you know I'll be very impressed.

>He was behind of it.

Attached: 87ke50rf0tp4254435000000.jpg (473x562, 26K)

Your post implies that I've kissed a person before

>me mid senior year of HS
>inb4 faggot I had a hard time with girls not because autism but because all the good ones were taken and the rest were either ugly, lesbian, or a huge bitch
>hangin out with best friend, let's call him Z and this junior chick
(we were all in JROTC together so hangouts after school were commonplace)
>we go to Z's house
>go down to basement to play vidya
>Z has to make run to bathroom because his meal at the restaurant earlier hit him like a truck
>leaves me an junior chick alone
>idgaf.jpg
>kinda just sittin around waiting for him to come back when she asks me to stroke her hair
>why.webm
>say fuck it and go over and start sifting through her hair
>she keeps giggling and shit the whole time
>get bored and right as I'm about to stop she turns around and starts making out with me
>niggawhat.png
>accept it and reciprocate
>felt like a champ afterward, didn't help that she had a boyfriend though
>she was angry at him at the time so we made out whenever we hung out and after it turned to sex for the rest of the year
>was still with her boyfriend the whole time
>mfw I and her bf dumped her at the end of the year, a little mean yeah, but she was getting annoying

Attached: gl0ri0us.jpg (600x536, 33K)

I went to give my best friend a kiss on the cheek and he turned around it S T I M U L A T E D me

Don't throw 5 letters acronyms without explaining like that

aaaaahaha you're all pathetic

17 yearold 9/10 for me at the time basically forced me to be her bf then kissed me. I was like 12. Didn't really like it

I'm a hs senior (just turned 18) and haven't, is there any hope 4 me?

8th grade had my first kiss under the china town stop of the metro gold line. Good times

unwillingly, pinned against a bed

there is hope buddy, plenty of people around 21 that I know had their first kiss 3 weeks ago due to the start of uni and all the parties. get drunk and its easy

There will never be a first

I was 7, babysitter was 16. she would always give me a quick kiss on the lips when she tucked me in bed, randomly one time she put her tongue in for a few seconds, i didnt know what to do so i just did nothing and let her do it.

Bump

I was 20 when I got my first kiss, and I lost my virginity a few minutes later.

Don't give up user

First kiss was incredibly awkward, in an equally awkward relationship with a girl as awkward as I am. The relationship died because we were too awkward to talk to each other and we just eventually called it off.

After watching Rouge One in a mall
I was 18

With that way of thinking it sure won't

Consistent?

Depends whether we count accidents or not.
If so:
>Be me, just finished work at Resteraunt.
>Tough shift, asshole boss, crap day.
>Sit outside with pint
>9/10 Waitress I'm crushing on majorly is drinking heavily.
>She is very excited to see me, which is a first.
>She runs over and goes to give me a hug.
>I turn into the hug as I don't see it coming
>Lip contact
>I'm shocked at this, she looks at me, giggles and runs back to her seat.
>I neck my pint as I know that's the best I was probably ever going to get.
>MFW it was

In case you were wondering, she can't remember much from that night. After some digging I found out she dosent remember me being there at all.
This makes me feel great and had nothing to do with the depression that set in shortly afterwards. Why would it? She literally changed my life and she can't remember it.

Attached: 1517500958084.jpg (953x730, 62K)

Hot

You English?

Yeah

20 years old still have never kissed or asked a girl out how do I stop being a pussy

i paid for it.

Attached: ccc_(200).jpg (709x1014, 227K)

It didn't.

Paid 5 bucks and a couple of candies

On the playground with this girl who was threatening all the boys with kisses. I went up to her and kissed her and then all the boys would avoid me, but I played with all the girls.

If we aren't counting accidents:

>Get drunk with girl from my college course during the college day.
>She dares me to jump through the local pub's skittle alley window Assassin's Creed style.
>I do because Alcohol + The Power of Boners
>She laughs at me and tries to do it herself.
>Pussies out last minute and is left leaning through the window
>We both laugh and maintain eye contact for a bit in silence
>"Have you ever kissed anyone user"
>"No, not really"
>She mumbles something along the lines of go on then
>I do

It wasent anything fancy. No tongues, just a hand on the side of her face.
We parted ways shortly afterwards with a hug and I haven't seen her since.
Kinda romantic I guess, but I hoped it would of led to something more substantial than just a kiss.

Attached: FB_IMG_1519074375042.jpg (561x401, 22K)

I chuckled

i don't remember it but it was with my friend who was too scared to become my actual boyfriend

If that Boogie Youtuber could have an ex-wife, you sure as heck could get at least one kiss out of a gal.

>be me, 9 years old
>playing with friend, let's call him Barry
Spinning him around because we wanted to fly with the helicopters
>never did work
>I toss him into the grass, and watch him get up
>Barry turns to me and starts laughing like no tomorrow
>I decide to tackle him and put my hand over his mouth to shut him up
>He just laughs with my hand inside his mouth
>I remember in the movies when they silence people with a kiss, decide to try it
>it works
>He kisses me back, I get up and call him a faggot
>Haven't seen him since

Attached: '_'.jpg (480x480, 39K)