***ALL ANONS WITH GF/WIFE***

>***ALL ANONS WITH GF/WIFE***

do you trust your girl to have male friends?

why or why not?

Attached: EDBCEC21-03D9-4F65-BCBA-B5C44EC44577.png (499x513, 283K)

well, my girlfriend has 2 male friends. one of them is gay, and the other one is in a relationship with her best friend.
so yeah, i trust her.

what if she’s meeting them online through friend making apps?

Nope, I dont give a single fuck if I get called insecure. I've talked to women that were fucking married or in a committed relationship and I impulsively flirted with them because they were hot as fuck, other men will do the same thing, and the moment the girl takes up an advance its over.

Yeah cause she a fuckin idiot

Only if they r ugly or at least not a fucking chad..

Yeah, it's a trade off so I can have female friends. If something happens it happens.. If she cheats then she was the wrong girl for me.

nah that would not be cool

This. I could never trust a girl to have Male friends. Take my co worker for example. She's a 40 year old mom of like 6, she's married, and she is so into me it's stupid. I've fingered her in her car, and I slept with her when she came to my apartment. Damn bitches ain't loyal. If a sweet woman like that can do that to her husband I'm fucking amazed.

Yes because of the "2 points lower" rule (if you don't know what that is it's the rule where you only date people 2 point less attractive than you out of 10) she's extremely dependant on me and I'm absolutely sure that she could never leave me or cheat. She's hella cute and the pussy is good tho

No gf, but I've done my research

I think the trick is to make yourself so appealing so that you are confident that she won't cheat on you because you know that she needs you only

All she has to offer a man is pussy and once you take that power away from her she is yours basically

Women don't want dick, they want your soul, so if you are giving her your soul without her giving you pussy, you're gonna get cheated on because that shows her you're a loser
if you just became an alpha chad she wouldn't even want to cheat on you

how come?

Attached: F789B3BA-DFF0-419C-A077-D66848D3B73A.jpg (640x633, 205K)

>I found who was behind of it

Attached: 8fgv5p3qpfya2543727000000.jpg (805x452, 39K)

This is why we can't have nice things, people are so quick to write off their SO, especially women because they're degenerate opportunists that way. Instant gratification has always been a thorn in relationships but the advent of the internet and cell phones only served to improve the ease of doing so. People aren't ready to have this much unchecked power in their lives and I almost wish an emp would knock out all power on the planet.

Attached: 1436040152192.jpg (634x554, 69K)

Yes. I would not and could not enter into a long-term relationship with a person I couldn't trust to be faithful.

8 long-term (longer than a year) relationships, this last one has lasted 4 years and is likely to be my last one. She's a keeper.

Was cheated on once, by second girlfriend, while I was on another continent for a month. Took me a while to get over that, but I learned how to love and trust again.

If you can't trust your girl, she's not your girl. End of story.

what the hell is a "friend making app"?

problem here: she may be clueless, but dude is still a dude. He's planning on sneaking around the back, friendzoning, or something like that. Let her have her friend, but strike the fear of god into that motherfucker.

Because jealousy and distrust is unhealthy.
If I discover she is cheating, I'll know it is because there was evidence, not my fears being overblown.
Then, we'll have a discussion and decide what to do about it. Ending a relationship isn't the end of the world, so no reason to fear.
If you fear being 'cucked', you are already 'cucked' by yourself. Poor basterd.

Attached: 1517855920754.jpg (1200x1200, 305K)

If you think she is talking to guys online or via IM just have her send pictures of you two together whenever she sends one, thus making the guy feel cuckolded from the onset

100% agree my dude

Crazy bitches fuck like tigers

I do, I don't know why. We both have a mutual understanding of each other and trust the other that other people won't come between our happiness. Not to mention we're both very introverted.

"""Male friends""""
Translated: beta orbirters who desperately want to get in her pants.
A girl with multiple "male friends" shouldn't be trusted as much because she obviously likes the male attention.

Couldn't have said I better myself my guy

Oh, she has a sad friendzoned friend. He found a waifu and got married though. And he's uh, ugly as shit? I'm not worried.

More importantly: she's a person of integrity. It is entirely possible that she may someday fall out of love with me, but she has guts, so she'll dump me instead of cheating on me if that occurs. I would do the same. It is basically impossible for either of us to cheat; we'd just break up instead.

That's the big secret. is right, even if he posts nazi chicks. Those who fear cuckoldry are doomed to experience it a thousand times, at least in their own minds. I've witnessed that nightmare, and I can say with experience that it is far more painful than simply terminating a relationship. More importantly, being paranoid about it is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

bumble to be exact. has a “friend” category

Not always. I have friends that are girls because I'm not into the typical guy things like cars and drinking. Plus guys can be annoying when they constantly one up each other. Where as for my gf she doesn't like the gossip that comes with talking to girls. She still has friends that are girls but she has her guy friends too. Addmitedly her best friend is a gay guy but ya know still

You can't trust any girl. And I know I come across as a bitter 12 year old but I've seen too much to come to any other conclusion.

This.

I would never be with someone I didn't trust

Yes but only 97% bc theres definitely better men out there but ive supported her through mental illness and change and all sorts of shit so i have tons on those dudes as of now. Gotta build a bond w her and keep her satisfied sexually and you should b fine

>I just don't like the drama and gossip with girls so I hang out with guys
t.
Takes many cocks

>Girls feel like they can talk to me bc I'm not like other guys
t.
Non-masculine non-sexual entity

Sure. If I didn't trust her why would I be with her?

Yup pretty much. But hey I'm the one in a happy relationship so I don't care either way.

It's nice that you embrace your bullshit

N O P E.

I'm this guy and this guy And no, if she's actively meeting people on an app designed for fucking, then she's NOT YOUR GIRL. Time to move on, bro.

Sorry dude, you're broken. Good luck!

***NIGGER WITH A JOB***

oh wait the Jews called it affirmative action and inclusion rider shit.

kikes ruined America, remember that.

If you're not happy change yourself. I am the faggot who made a thread about looking like a trap the other day so what did you expect.

wisdom, from the mouths of traps

You're not happy. You're beta weirdo faggot trying to dress up like a girl and posts about it on Sup Forums
Kys dude lmao

>do you trust your girl to have male friends?

No

Because she's a girl.

in america? right now? to the situation people are forgoing The potential future and going straight for instant gratification because they really don’t feel as though much time is left

Attached: C69992C0-1C7E-4F9F-B33E-91F303F9A969.gif (280x187, 1.59M)

I'm far from broken. And I wasn't necessarily talking about women I've been with. Ive been with some great girls. But I kind of feel a bit sorry for all you 'happy relationship' guys because it doesn't quite work like that and I can't help thinking some of you are in for a rude awakening.

No i dont. Because i know what i was like. I have fucked plenty of married women in their marital bed. Done dirty shit to them that their husands cant get away with. I have fucked one of my band mates girlfriends who would suck my dick at every given opportunity and kissed/played with the tits of another 'mates' girl. I wouldnt class myself as a great looking guy either.

"I dont notmally do this user theres just something about you" I have heard this shit so many times its unreal. I have fucked girls who you would never even dream would cheat. 90 percent of the girls i fucked on vacation had partners and didnt hesitate to open their legs. Co workers are easiest targets because they get to know you and you can make them laugh and next thing they are opeining their legs.

So no. Do not ever trust a woman. ANY woman. They are all slags. Yes i know i have been an absolute cunt but thats not what we are talking about here.

If you read my post, you'd know that I have been cheated on. Second relationship. Took me years to get over that shit. Some people are not good people. Some people are.

I likewise pity you. Your inability to trust closes you off from the most rewarding form of human companionship that biological males can experience (women get the mother-child bond). Even if I'm totally wrong, and I go through that horrible pain again, I'll be grateful for the connection I felt. And once I've recovered, I'll seek it out again. There is no greater pleasure.

I didn't say I didn't enjoy relationships and human companionship. I love it. That rush of serotonin when I'm with somebody new that I'm crazy about. But this thread is about trust. And no, obviously you can't trust women.

The environment you are fitted in provides you with similar types of women, and thats about it.

To me, life would be impossible / useless if love was denied from me. The chance of trusting in a person completely makes even sex different (better).

Scumbags, I'm 31 and I've been with >10 girls with serious commitment involved. I cheated and I guess -as everyone- somebody will have cheated on me even if I don't know much about it.

Life is all about feeling the present moment is the best you could manage to do. Time really flies. Take the best that comes to you without ending being paranoid about what a girl makes of her life behind your back. You'll discover few are so shitty to the point of plotting behind your back. Most people just wants to be happy, exactly like you. Girls make no different.

Jelousy is also good, but only that tiny bit that makes your partner realize you care about her/him.
My current gf is 25 and I'm 31 and she's teaching me a lot about this even if I'm far more experienced than her.
Sharing the friendship she has with her friends I know she'd never touch is as good as knowing that she chose me to be his man. Nothing else mathers to me.

correct. we all feel the collapse of the american empire, consciously or unconsciously. 9/11 was a mortal wound. Not a gunshot to the head or a sliced femoral artery, but a deep stab in the gut. We have been bleeding out for almost 20 years, and it's getting exponentially faster.

Yes... because i have every reason to trust her.

I'll say it again since you missed it:
>Your inability to trust closes you off from the most rewarding form of human companionship that biological males can experience.
You are not talking about what I am talking about. I'm sorry.

4chins

You are going to get hurt again bro. Dont be so naive. I will fuck your girl at the first chance i get. It might be quick. It might take a month of work. But i will do it and ill do it because i can. I dont care about the fact shes in a reltionship. Its her shitty decision and she will happily live with it without telling you. Carrying on like nothing has happened after i have just covered her entire body in cum.

Why is trust the most important thing to you? You sound slightly crazy.

You never ever had an empire. Don't spray incorrect words around, especially if you plan to serve thwm along with wrong grammar or your typical twisted american-centred vision of the world.
Nobody fucking cares about you.

Attached: 1521632480028.jpg (500x600, 71K)

Imagine you go to a store and it's a nice store. They have a lot of good stuff there, you enjoy what you buy and you can see yourself shopping there for the rest of your life.

Now imagine every time you go there the shop owner comes out and he's all "HAVE YOU BEEN BROWSING AT OTHER STORES? WHICH ONES DID YOU GO TO? YOU'D BETTER NOT HAVE BOUGHT ANYTHING OR YOU'LL BE FUCKING BARRED!!!"

This is what your mentality seems like to a woman. Stop it.

Come get me, you sad, angry man. Hunt me down and steal my girl. My love is stronger than your fear.

Thanks dude! :)

>especially if you plan to serve thwm along with wrong grammar
11/10

This is now a cringe thread.

>confusing a typo for wrong grammar

Mom always said you were special, isnt it

my bad friend
>especially if you plan to serve them along with wrong grammar
10.5/10

Attached: E7B54F01-DD3B-414D-ACFB-DE68A16362F2.jpg (400x327, 44K)

They may envy us because they can't get pussy, dude, but youre not alone. I fear nobody, and even if my current relationship will fail I will live it to the fulliest.

But they can get pussy, that's the point. Probably your girlfriend's.

Always, as long as I am allowed to hide in the cupboard and watch, or get a vid from her phone within twelve hours of them fucking. True

Be aware but not paranoid.
A bit of manipulation to make her think she needs you
Hard Rules. (Any funny biz and your gone)
Soft repeats of all the above, mention in convo, etc etc.

If she does get uppity and try getting close, do the same with a girl, be obvious, again mention casualty. This both increases your sexual value, and reaffirms the previous^

>So Yeh I don't mind

No i dont. Because i know what i was like. I have fucked plenty of married women in their marital bed. Done dirty shit to them that their husands cant get away with. I have fucked one of my band mates girlfriends who would suck my dick at every given opportunity and kissed/played with the tits of another 'mates' girl. I wouldnt class myself as a great looking guy either.

"I dont notmally do this user theres just something about you" I have heard this shit so many times its unreal. I have fucked girls who you would never even dream would cheat. 90 percent of the girls i fucked on vacation had partners and didnt hesitate to open their legs. Co workers are easiest targets because they get to know you and you can make them laugh and next thing they are opeining their legs.

So no. Do not ever trust a woman. ANY woman. They are all slags. Yes i know i have been an absolute cunt but thats not what we are talking about here.

I never said I dressed up as a girl. I get mistaken as one for having long hair and no facial hair. Who are you to tell me about my happiness when you're probably some virgin faggot who jacks it to sonic oc on deviant art

>BOUGHT ANYTHING
Well that is cheating then no?

>they can get pussy
>on b/

You're full of shit, like 90% of the losers around here.
Most of the creatures lurking around here masturbate so much to fill jars of cum on furry shit. Lurk moar, and learn to recognize people on the internet spreading lies behind the anonymous shield.

this is why we need the reich people, to wipe out the people like these

Attached: IMG_0778.jpg (463x472, 62K)

>upset because he's realised his girlfriend is probably fucking around

She's never cheated on me with this arrangement and we have a great relationship!

Or maybe you're upset because I'm confident about my relationship and years and years are going to pass in your life without you having nothing more than occasional trash sex with disco skunks you cannot even remember the day after.
You stay mad, I can live this way forever.

This entire thread is either salty betas or people in happy relationships with a cuck or 2 thrown in there

My wife will sometimes hang out with her male childhood friend. They were a couple for a brief time in their early teens, some 10 years ago. Nothing serious. He's fat and ugly nowadays.

I trust her, but to be honest I don't like them hanging out at all. I would have no way of knowing if they were having sex. I come off as an insecure jerk when I object to her hanging out with him.

I think the muslims are on to something with the whole keeping wives at home thing...

I dont mind. She has her life. I have mine. We work life in general together. We both understand that if we fuck around without asking then its grounds for divorce and thusly throwing away everything we have worked for sofar. Its either trust or consequences but it works for us.

No one in the world is more insecure than muslim.
You can easily tell by the very basics of their religion. They cover their girls that way cause they cannot even handle the thought somebody else could look at her. They marry their girls when they're 12 so there's no even need to check if they are virgins or have already discovered love from another human being.

Basically most of the people here is just like that and should really start thinking joining the sandniggerz if they are so madly insecure they cannot even face the chance to be cucked one day.
It's part of the growing up process. Today's society cannot handle rejection.
Read a book about it and change your lifestyle asap for your own good.

Go to /fit/ and learn about the importance of leg day, faggot.

I've been in a relationship for years. We have a great time.

No. I've made the mistake of letting my gf of 9 years to go to a party with co-workers. She fucked one that same night and kept fucking him for the next two weeks.

She fessed up to me after they banged like five fucking times. It was a horrible experience knowing that this cunt I trusted couldn't keep her fucking legs shut. Now I track her with an app on her smartphone. She doesn't know and so far has behaved.

Don't let her have male friends, user. If she must, keep a very, VERY close eye on her.

Leave her right now cuck

>do you trust your girl to have male friends?
I trust my girl, full stop.
I really don't know what sort of women the average b/tard dates or where you find them.

Hell no.
She cheated on her now ex-husband to be with me.

Nope don't know if I ever will trust one

Yeah. I don't date hoes who would do me dirty

Attached: 57151_10big.jpg (682x1024, 241K)

So you're gay.

Unless they are openly cock sucking faggots, nope.
Girls will ALWAYS fuck their guy friends because their guy friends are ALWAYS out to fuck them.
The only way to be sure is to make their guy friends suck your cock to make sure they're gay. If they also swallow your load, make them your new best friends since your girl is going to be fucking Tyrone while you're getting your dick sucked like some kind of faggot.
Just start hanging around your female friends to show her what's what. The sluttier the better.
Hope this helps. You can come suck my cock anytime to give thanks for my wisdom.

There's a lot of cock sucking in this post.

Attached: 1441375154741.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Those are literally wetbacks.

You're... still dating the bitch that cheated on you...?
How pathetic are you, user?

Well, it ain't going to suck itself, now is it?

It bad bro. One day your gf or wife will get drunk and get creampie pied by her male friends. She will cry and her friend will say sorry millions of time but they know inside they wanted to fuck. Thus you becomes a cuck

True, true.

I guess you can tickle their balls while they're fucking your girl.

Or lick their asshole.

So true

Simple: I do trust her.

Not because that is naturally the right thing to do. But lets look at it from another perspective:

If i could not trust her (and would have to control her / Limit her), why would I at first be in a relationship with her?

So i will post the question back: Why would you maintain a relationship with someone who you can not trust?

The major idiocracy of men is starting relationships just because a woman demands it. Dont be silly.