Music Story :)

I'm bored, and I already posted it before, but here's a funny story on how I found out about Radiohead:

Back then, I was obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog, and I loved to listen to the song "His World" because I thought it was amazing. One day, I realized I never knew who sang it, so I looked online and found the artist's name was Zebrahead.

Months later, I tried to research the band again for school, but because I was an idiot and forgot that Zebrahead even existed, I looked up _head on Google and found "Radiohead's" bio on Wikipedia. When I heard that "Radiohead has received universal critical acclaim throughout their career," I actually thought maybe they were a lot better than I thought, so I decided to use it for my report.

During my presentation, I played "His World," still thinking they were Radiohead. Needless to say, I got an F, had to actually research the difference between Radiohead and Zebrahead, and I developed a hatred for Sonic the Hedgehog. All in one day.

But I guess it was worth it, because now, they're one of my favorite bands of all time.

What does this have to do with Sonic the Hedgehog?

>Back then, I was obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog,

And this was about 8 years ago, just in case you wondered.

-OP, :)

>Needless to say, I got an F, had to actually research the difference between Radiohead and Zebrahead, and I developed a hatred for Sonic the Hedgehog. All in one day.

Learn how to finish reading.

Saving my thread.

Bump

Yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon. Want to know why?

cuz ur a faget

Because I cut my own kids in half.

I asked them politely, "Where'd you park the car"?

But they didn't listen. They were reading a book on How to Disappear Completely. Such idioteques!

>be me
>Skill-less
>Basically failure in everything
>Like music
>Want to become a music producer or a musician as a hobby
>But broke don't have anything
Should i continue the story? Or nah. What are the minimum requirements/costs?

lmao

Thanks.

Please tell more. :)

Sounds like they should have put the ketchup in the fridge

not Radiohead

Another save!

:)

Man, these pastas are sure getting creative. I forsee Radiohead/Sonic/Autism memes/shitposts.

>being obsessed with sonic the hedgehog at any time in your life

Quality thread.