Sup Forums my older brother, who is very strict, caught me smoking a cigarette yesterday...

Sup Forums my older brother, who is very strict, caught me smoking a cigarette yesterday, gave me the "look" and didn't say a word. Today he doesn't even want to talk to me at all... I mean I'm sure we will talk about it sooner or later.. But since i grew up kind of different (in a bad way) I've been always scared of talking to my parents/brother.. Let's say our relationship is moving forward very slow.. That ain't something huge, it's just a cigarette. but me and my brother weren't "friends" as well.. Think you will know what imean.
So i honestly don't know what to say, and am scared of our upcoming dialogue.. What should i say in my defence?
I already hear him yelling downstairs about the incident to my mom.. Once i go down, what should i answer?
Also he's 25 and I'm 21. Yeah 21..just autistic

Attached: 1521559334114.jpg (437x596, 25K)

Just perform oral sex on everyone and they will forgive you. That's what everyone does

Just confess your love to him

If your 21 you can do what you want, your an adult he cant tell you not to do something, if he wants to judge you he can fuck himself

Why are you still dependent on other people at your age? Get a job and an apartment and smoke as much as you like retard.

this. You need to blow him so he won't tell.

Nope it doesn't work like that... It's something huuuge for them, plus there's always this "I'm worried about your health" thing

Your 21 its not fucking illegal just act like its nothing to worry about

If he already told on you, yell at him and say "we had a deal if I blew you you wouldnt tell" then tell your mom he made you suck his dick. She will side with you because you are the youngest and because you're both girls. Shell never let him in the house again and you wont have to worry about him being a rat.

I do have a job, but since our house is really bih, there's no need in moving out.. Plus that's what i meant by growing up different is they still acceptme as a kid... Kinda

You bring cancer upon the family
I would treat you the same way

Attached: E454C469-F33F-43B9-B9B4-EF08BE571028.jpg (466x466, 103K)

The thing is, he and my dad do smoke like 2-3 packs a day, that's so fucking retarded to get mad over me for that, if you're worried about me being healthy then give up on that bullshit yourself first of all, because I'll smell the smoke anyway... FUCK

smoke another and rethink ur life

Didn't help at all but i kek'd, so have a (you) my friendo

This always worked for me

>me and my brother weren't "friends" as well.. Think you will know what imean.
No I don't know what you mean. Elaborate you stupid fagtard

Attached: 1507574957054.jpg (741x836, 61K)

seriously user, do not start smoking smoking cigarettes.

Well there are brothers who are like super close and cool with each other.. We were just brothers. He needs something, asks me to do that, i need something, i do the same, that's it, we never really talked about anything serious..

Was honestly thinking youd tell me youre both preteens. If your biggest fear in life is big brother running to tell mommy you got it made. Who fucking cares it a cigarette. Be confident and tell them youre 21 and youre mot quitting. Doubt youd be thrown out at your age since youre still there. But agree with the others, silence big bro with a bj

>diaLOGue

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

In my experience, saying "go fuck yourself" in a situation like this works wonders. The target person usually goes away (perhaps actually fucking themselves in the process) and I get left alone in peace.

also, smoking fucks up your lungs
enjoy slowly suffocating over the course of a decade
but good on you for telling off your faggot brother for being concerned

Attached: 1481568557698.jpg (360x403, 71K)

I've never said a single bad word in their presence..

I've been in this exact situation. First you need to knock out your brother, then suck your mom's dick.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha