So Sup Forums I need some help

So Sup Forums I need some help.

I've ran out of kinky things to do with gf/other girls. I've done the whole light bdsm, dom/sub, anal and everything step. Whats next? What should I start trying on my gf and others?

She's basically open to try anything.

Attached: 96b0965c.jpg (1080x1342, 309K)

lay off for a while... maybe fuck her in a public bathroom or dressing room... recently I took a chick out for a movie, things got hot between us and we drove across the street to a fucking construction site... it was sunday nobody there... I took her inside and fucked her bent over a stack of drywall sheets... basic doggystyle with no foreplay for maybe 8 minutes tops... tits out of the shirt, both our pants at our knees... shot my load and we bounced... was so hot because of the location and spontaneity of it

missionary for the purpose of procreation

threesomes, experience other women together. One of my favorite moments was cumming in two open, eager mouths that then swapped my load. Confidence is higher knowing you can make two girls cum at once.

Tie her down over the coffee table and fuck her with a dog.

>Do the prone bone
>reach for the hammer
>Bash the back of her head with a hammer
>Fuck her while she is warm

Not going to do this, I like life outside of prison and I actually enjoy my gf, and fucking her

you gay

you gay and your shit's all retarded

queer

Stop you're hurting my internet feelings.

youre mom gay

>drive on a highway and let her suck you off, try not to crash
>sex in public
>threesomes
>roleplaying
>join the mile high club (sex on a plane)
>climb a mountain and fuck while having a beautiful view
>take her to your work and fuck her there

be creative

Get pegged

Or you could just take a huge shit on her breast

I'll add that if she's actually bisexual that there are some convincing statistics you can share to help convince her.
I start by saying that some Native Americans held homo/bisexuals in high regard, called them "two souls" because they could love both genders
Then I say that women are three times more likely to be bisexual than men, and if you want the reasons, just explain it using evolutionary biology: Cavemen didn't need to be as physically attractive, just as long as their cavewoman felt protected and provided for (the core instincts of what women still look for in partners). However, a less attractive cavewoman might wonder why another cavewoman has no problem getting cavemen to fuck her. Perhaps she saw that cavewoman using a water reflection to fix or decorate her hair, being clean, using things like flowers to smell better to cavemen. This observing cavewoman may use some of the tactics she's observed from other women. And, if they prove successful in finding a caveman, will reflect on the intelligence and grace of the other cavewoman, this respect and insight eventually leading to women being attracted to both genders out of respect and desire.
Let her know that monogamy is unnatural for humans, and that a monogamous man has lower sperm count and sex drive, almost as if the fact that he isn't spreading his seed is causing his body to attempt to kill him off because he's not succeeding.

clearly a closet homosexual

i have a very kinky slut i fuck too, here is my current to do list:

NEW toilet brush in pussy
Boobs tired round then together
Nails in nipples
Fist and anal together
Needles in clit
Wax play
Sewing up pussy
Figging
Video: dancing swimsuit
Video: rubbing on bed covered in oil
video: twerk
Date rape
Clip nipples to side of bed
Stitch up boobs for tit fuck
Staple up pussy

lick her ass hole
fuck her ass whilst dildoing her puss puss

>NEW toilet brush in pussy

not using an old toilet brush

faggot

abdl

No one gets the reference?!?
*sigh*

make her piss in a cup then poor it over her head while slapping her face over and over again and calling her a piss whore

girls love it

yeah jumanji

kek

also chekked

you fagtard

is that her in the pic btw?

your a fucking reatrd

definite sign of early onset homosexuality

Invite your friends over for beers and tell them it's her birthday and for a present, you're going to give her a birthday gangbang, and she's naked on all fours in the back room. The rules are, no talking when in the room, if she says stop or slow do that, and no talking about it ever again or they're out for future parties.

Have fun turning her into a total fucktoy.

Put a diaper on her, make her shit and piss in it. Then fuck her.

sounds gay

Scat.

homosexual

dont like cats

What are some good public places to fuck? i need some ideas

central park
the eifel tower
the taj mahal
the pyramids
a car park toilet

This. Rule 4, remind your more retarded friends that a gangbang is not an orgy, and they're not there to screw each other.

way too far user

You'll have to remind them, since like these two
All they'll see is an opportunity to let their secret homosex out.

Let's see:
>hot girl wanting all the D she can take over there
>gay sex with my friends ass
>decisions decisions...

obv you go with your friends ass, gna be a lot tighter mmmmm

gee thanks for the great ideas
so flying to another country to fuck, or a toilet

or go to vegas,you can basically get all the ideas in one place

yeah i was more thinking ideas of generally fun places accesible in most peoples local region, like when we fucked at a music festival a few weeks ago, that was fun

supermarket
local vets
local butchers
on a slide in the nearby park midday whilst kids are playing
in your back garden

not in the porta-shitter though right? All the drug shits people take at festi's, idk if I could stay hard in there. Probably could but still...

No u

>*sigh*
Leave from once you came

Attached: 1515983203812.png (272x185, 8K)

nah in a big clean inside-a-house restroom

what tiles did they have on the wall ?

A monogamous men needs less spermcount because he keeps his cavewoman permapregnant anyway
He uses the extra protein he didn't spend on wasted seed to nurture his muscles

pretty sure they were just white, i dont know man

Fucking degenerate

nice

10 inch by 8 inch bumpy whites

good contract tile..

i just like tiles man,

I like tile samples to snort drugs from

cavemen were taming all kinds of strange while the woman remained in the cave with the child.

whats your favourite tile

Kek

fill her holes with remote vibrators, and drag her to shopping.

Try peehole stretching with dilator rods, later miniature vibrators.

Tie her down to the bed, and vibrate her pussy with a wired hitachi for hours.

Exhibitionism. Give her a collar, and walk her on an empty parking lot naked on her four, she has to pee at least once like a dog.

Anal

Almost all of this is false

Try love...

shit on her chest fam

why the fuck are threads like this so dead while the front page is littered 24/7 with fucking loli and trap threads? is everyone here a giant gaping faggot? is there a board where there are regular actual threads about sex and related shit?

Accidentally scream her mother's name during anal

Youre granny tranny

Have her get fucked by a dog