How do I purchase condoms?

How do I purchase condoms?

Like, I've never had to buy any before, because I'm a kissless virgin. But now I do. What size do I get? How do I know which size to pick? What's a good brand?

Attached: pink%20condom.jpg (724x483, 20K)

get regular, brand doesnt matter, buy them online if youre too pussy to buy them instore

Lmfao, just go buy the condoms, when the female cashier looks at you, just say yeah

Durex are fine. I like extra thin. If you don't know what size you need, then you probably just need regular. You'd know if you had a tiny dick or a monster cock. They also have variety packs that might interest you

does your city have a place where they give them out free??
i got probably 200 of them fucking things kickin' around because they were free good lifestyles to

hmm idk i mean i got regular and they were too tight Im definitly not monster but i think just above regular

My local supermarket has self serve checkouts, so I am definitely going to use that because I absolutely do not want to come into contact with anyone while buying them.

Thanks user. Looks like regular it is then.

I dig Trojan. The ones in the silver reflective box. Think they are called ecstasy.

I live in Melbourne. There probably is, but for like $5-10 a pack I don't mind paying that if it means I don't have to talk to anyone at the supermarket.

They're supposed to be tight so they don't fall off while you're sliding around

You may as well ask what it's like to be an astronaut because you're never getting laid lol fucking fag.

u go buy them like anything else.
get either Durex or One if they got them, trojans break too often and lifestyles are a joke.

Neither had I. First time I did, I was horny for some anal playing, so bought a nice big zucchini(and some other vegetables to poorly disguise the obvious), condoms and the rest of my groceries. All was good, fun times were had.

mysize condoms on amazon, print out measure.
pick correct size for you

PS do not use oil based lubes with latex condoms. They will degrade and may break. Find a water based lube, or don't stop with the foreplay until you have to swim to her pussy to get close

ummmm get over it and use it as a method of manning the fuck up. Asssert dominance

why is it such a big deal though, they're not going to think you're a faggot for buying rubbers. it's important to practice safe sex nobody is going to condemn you for that.

By the way, consider those "flavored" ones. I thought it sounded ridiculous at first but my girl prefers them because my dick doesn't taste so much like fucking latex if she gives me a blowjob after I take it off.

If you're so autistic that you can't even go buy a pack of condoms, you probably shouldn't be having sex in the first place

No i mean like too tight to even fit on, so i just didnt bother one since it was only anal

Go to pharmacy show girl on register your dick and she will pick the correct size.

Flavored condoms are meant for oral sex only.
You're supposed to use them only when receiving oral, and not when doing anal since those chemicals can go inside her and cause issues, plus those condoms are not pre lubricated.

Not when doing vaginal or anal*

Uh, according to the labeling on the Durex tropical ones I've been buying there's no issue with that at all. They are lubricated, as well. Maybe some exist that you shouldn't but these don't concern me at all, nor my girlfriend.

The lubricated thing varies from condom to condom I suppose, but that should be a concern to you. Its generally and universally known that Flavored condoms are coated with sugar and the other chemicals used to produce a nice taste, and through constsnt vaginal, can give her vaginal infections like yeast infections or other non STI ones. Its better than no condom at all, but you're still opening up the chance to hurt her by using a flavored.

Just get regular condoms

Don't get magnum condoms
Don't get flavored condoms
Don't get thin condoms
Don't get textured condoms (ribbed, tickler, etc)
Don't get spermicide condoms
Don't get glow in the dark condoms

They really are one size fits all. And don't be a pussy about buying them from a real person. Condoms just fly right by most retailers without a second thought anyway.

have you ever tasted a flavored condom? there's definitely no sugar on there

This, get those black sico ones, cashier won't even give a fuck

Yeah... No sugar. Just masks the latex flavor basically.

My dicks too big for magnum, probably too small for magnum xl.
Yay

pro tip - don't ask if they have a fitting room

Just buy regular ones.

Also do you think people are going to laugh at you for having sex? It's normal lol.

Go to a planned parenthood office, there's a big bowl of freebies in the waiting room. They want you to mooch them. Takes some home, put lube in one and masturbate with it.that'll tell you if it's the right size.