So I'm planning a trip to tijuana since it's an inexpensive trip and I'm a be going for the coke and whores...

So I'm planning a trip to tijuana since it's an inexpensive trip and I'm a be going for the coke and whores. Anyone got any pointers on how to find the whores with the lowest amount of mileage?

Attached: prostitutas_trata_puebla_nota.jpg (660x370, 45K)

checked

Attached: capture.jpg (816x816, 204K)

If that’s your plan you’re doing it wrong. Rather than worried about mileage you should be going to a club with the hottest model quality girls like Hong Kong and get the most for your money

What you actually looking for?
Tightness?

I might've misunderstood you, but I'm too poor to fly to Hong Kong so tj is the next best thing unless there's a club called Hong Kong? I keep that in mind when walking into clubs
Tightness, youngness no super aids or mega herps

Where in Hong Kong? Gonna be there in 2 weeks for work

It’s a club. It’s legal there, go to a legit place
hktijuana dot com

Just checked it out and it looks professional! Definitely will be visiting this place. How about budget? Is 1500 between 3 people alot for a weekend?

you really are a poorfag aren't you

It’s mexico so everything’s pretty cheap the beers are like five bucks and girls are less than a hundred, you’ll have to take them up to a room, they’re relatively cheap too and tip the staff but remember a dollar goes a long way. Also remember it’s a strip club essentially so the longer you stay the more you’ll spend. Don’t be retarded and go wandering outside the club, down alleys, shortcuts, anywhere isolated or suspicious.

Never join in the donkey show when they ask for audience help unless you're looking to corn hole that ass

OP is clearly a cop, why are you fools discussing anything?

Cops need love too.

get a quick street whore to blow your load on to get it out of the way on independence. then make your way to kong kong club or chicago club and get a top stripper thats like a 10.

No officer... That would be wrong.

Yes as stated above fagget, what more clarification do you want on that?
What about coke prices there? I don't plan on bringing any back to the States obviously but I'll also be going in search of Ayahuasca but that's at the bottom of the list. A dollar tip? Shit I already feel rich , ha.

If you want lowest amount of mileage, find the ones that aren't underage and don't look it, either.

>implying I give a shit about another country's cop shitposting on Sup Forums
>implying cops don't already know the hot spots

>Mexico
>cops
kek

looking for a whore with low mileage is like looking for an amateur to do a professional job and expecting to be satisfied with the results.. they've got miles because they know what their doing.

if you made wise investments you might not be such a poor fuck...have fun with the aids

Are donkey shows common? Sounds interesting and yea.. I hella won't be participating in any anal donkey rape. Yea im a cop so what? Im still going to get my dick wet And coked out of my mind.
Was definitely going to try one of the streets side whores

Dude if you are going to go anywhere go to vegas stay at a shitty motel and girls direct to you have bitches ready to get to you

You're a tj fag, do cops even give a shit about whores there?

>middle

>everything’s pretty cheap
>beers are like 5 bucks
Cunt that’s not cheap that’s what we pay in Australia

Hmm, point taken. Ill buy all my condoms at one location just to see the cashiers face .
relatively still young fagget, what should I invest in then ?

State whores are expensive though, 60$ blowjobs fuck that! I'm just looking to get hammered for a weekend with tons of coke and whores for cheap! I'm a poor fag and this is what I can afford haha