Hello

hello
i am seriously considering suicide
my life has gone from pretty good and respectable to absolutely awful in the past 4 months

i shattered my arm,
i got tboned in a car accident after shattering my arm
my girlfriend became incredibly manipulative and mean, so we broke up, now shes with the guy she always told me not to worry about
i hate my job and all my cool co workers are leaving,
i never went to college, and have absolutely no motivation to do so,

my entire life as of right now consists of work, swiping right on tinder every 12 hours, sleep, and video games, i dont even have any friends to play video games with. I'm incredibly sad and think i might be falling into depression, what should i do

pic related ex gf

Attached: 1.png (515x540, 729K)

Invest all you have in crypto. Keep playing video games for 3 years. Retire on a yacht in the south of France.

That's the secret. All women are manipulative.

Honestly bro if your serious in what you say read Jordan B Peterson's "12 Rules for life" and profit

Attached: REWb6kR.jpg (894x894, 160K)

It gets better. Playing social games is a good way to make friends. It’s how I made most of mine. As for the work stuff. It gets better in time again. I recon it’s just due to all the other things that are happening. If not. It’s not impossible to get a new one. Fuck your girlfriend, she sounds like a bitch anyway and you are better off.

Psn?

thank you user, maybe its just the compound of shit thats making me so upset, but i think you're right, maybe i just have to give it time. Thank you.

im a pc player, sorry :(

cry more bitchboy 90% of people here have it worse

Steam?

How old are you? Join the military. It will change your life for the better.

Ya do this if your a fucking retard.

What games do you play?

Your ex dresses like an asshole but those tiles are very nice. How hard is it to turn the bad shit into jet fuel?

At least you don't have money problems.

Only people who have no money have the right to kill themselves. If you have money, your problems aren't real problems.

From what I understand, you're just bored. Just find a hobby that excites you.

This, I myself have no fucking money and its fucking depressing. Luckily I get by because family help but damn, life is a bitch when you got no money.

stonereallyrocks

normie games fortnite league melee dbzf

I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law. So you see my dilemma.

Hey I recognize that stoop. That's in Park Ave, Winter Park?

OP theres a lot of really great things about life that you are missing out on. Im gunna call it laziness on your part. Do you do anything physical? Its a very important part of psychological health. You gotta lift. Or, my personal preference, train martial arts. I do bjj but u can really do anything. You will meet a ton of cool people. And your mind will flood with joyous chemicals whenever you push yourself. You see progress, and it motivates you. I started training a year ago. Since then i started going yoga, meditating, jogging, and even changed my diet. Stopped drinking so much and cut out weed. All because i have something else thats important. I want my jiu jitsu to be better. It honestly has changed my life to be better than it ever was. Shit still sucks sometimes. But when u get on the mat and roll with true homies. For that hour and 1/2 nothing else matters. It doesnt have to be bjj. But something where u enjoy pushing yourself. Video games are great for a while. But theres a million other things out there waiting for you to enjoy it. Am i gunna win a world championship in bjj? Probably not. But it makes my day to day life so much more fulfilled. And actually worth living. Pic related

Attached: images.jpg (228x222, 9K)

yeah sure is

Jordan peterson's basically Tony Robbins for neets, like he makes some good points sometimes, but he's more TV blowhard than anything else

listen to this guy

>It will change your life for the better.
Dying in Afghanistan is not better than whatever OP is up to right now.

your ex looks like a whore, if you feel in love with such an obvious whore, what are the odds you get it right next time?

definitely kill yourself, no more pain

maybe you're right, ive lost a lot of passion in my life, i stopped taking melee very seriously , and now that my gf is gone i have nothing to do throughout the day and no one to think about, im gonna try to get back into melee really hard, and maybe start working out a bit, thanks for the tip.

she was virgin b4 me

So we're probably from the same bfe corner of Central Florida, small world op. I'll level with you.

Being from here I can say I've always felt like there's nothing to offer there's only the dirt and dirt people.
The perspective on what life has to offer is dismal when your world view is from here.

About a little over a year ago today I confessed my desire to kill myself to my brother after 3 years of an abusive codependent relationship with a girl I'd grown up with. In retrospect she was manipulative, controlling, and selfish. And I went with it all. I gave all of myself to that relationship and when it feel apart everything else did. Flunked out of the semester a second time at UCF, virtually stopped eating and sleeping, wrecked my car because I was driving off of 45hrs no sleep and didn't care that my car was wrecked. Just dissapointed I didn't go along with it in the accident.

At this time too I had no friends and no prospects of a future to consider.

Idk what you're going through but I'd have to imagine it's something similar to this feeling? Yay or nay to keep going?

yeah, in pretty much the same situation, id like for you to continue if you could

Right, you know the thing that I fucking hated most that people told me during the time I felt that way? For the whole time I was contemplating how much better my like would be if I didn't exist, and began contemplating suicide, you know what I couldn't stand hearing?

"It gets better".

God hearing that did absolutely nothing for me. It felt like nothing more than a lie. Some half hearted throwaway that is just what you say to people that want to die. I can't imagine it does anything for you either.

Look, I'm gonna be totally transparent with you. And you can tell me if I'm right or wrong. I don't think you're gonna kill yourself. This post is evidence of that.

If you wanted to kill yourself you'd already be dead, but you know that you're smarter than that, hence why you haven't done it. You don't know why you haven't, but you haven't done it.

You're still mindful enough to know that this life may have something to offer beyond what you're going through currently.

When I told my parents at the time that I was thinking about killing myself, my parents told me "go ahead, it's one less mouth too feed for us."

While I whole heatedly believe they were mildly serious in that situation cuz it really would be easier financially without me and I wasn't bringing anything home. I think they were challenging me to commit because they already knew I wouldn't do it. Otherwise, again, I'd have already been dead.

Have you ever considered become rich and famous like in Hollywood?

Attached: images (4).jpg (496x618, 34K)

Yeah, everything your saying is resonating really well, maybe I'm just in a really dark place and maybe it does get better, who knowz

Yeah, reading your initial post you sounded similar to I did when I was that way.

So lemme summize things for you, as I would've like to hear it for myself back then. I'm gonna be real with you.

There is no solution.

There is no solution in the sense that there's no zen method of thinking, amount of medication, or change of scenery that's going to get you up and out of this dark place.

The only thing that can get you out of that dark place is yourself. No amount of external "it gets better", "life is worth it" will solve this. It has to come out of you.

And how it does? Is on you to figure out. But it will take time, and change.

I'm past that dark place for myself now, but I was only able to get moving in the right direction once l convinced myself that I was really ready to be free from it.

And that conviction started when I admitted to myself that I wanted to kill myself (but never did).

So I think you're on the right track to getting better op, in the sense that you're getting through one of the first hurdles now. It will take time, but I think you'll get there.

I'm gonna add you on steam if you want to keep the conversation going at another time (where I can probably also kill your melee career on netplay).

If you really want to, if needed, I'm not opposed to meeting up in Winter Park or somewhere else inbetween us to grab a beer or coffee.

I blew my ankle part 2 years ago and am still trying to recover as much as I can. My dating life also sent to hell. You'll have to find a way to keep yourself motivatated with some short term goals. Things that do not seem hard to achieve but might actually require some effort. I don't know you personally so I can't offer good suggestions for you.

Thanks user, I really appreciate it

Your life is shit for 4 months and you're already considering suicide? I get it if you're ill or something but this is just plain stupid! Just give it some time.