I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God

I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God.

Attached: islam_means____by_nayzak-d4jx56f.jpg (730x1095, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4
youtube.com/watch?v=D6OZVPIQkQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Allah were the true God then a true God would exist.

If a true God existed, this drawing would not.

Attached: jaime-442403-chubyboy.png (1506x1160, 653K)

If you were born in, say, China, would you still have found that faith to be the right one?
If you were born in, say, year 500 BC, what faith would you then have?

You are a product of your upbringing and all religions are just mechanisms of control.

You're welcome

I would choose islam anyway because it's the best religion

You are a psyop

There is no God. Done.

Ra and Odin told me Allah doesn't exist. And you can't prove that Ra and Odin don't exist.

All abrahamic faiths are for mongrels.

Why do you believe in god ? It's 2018, wake up !

Even though I´m calling your bait, this goes for every abrahamic religion lover that actually thinks like that:

You all idiots are talking about the same "God".

i think muslims have some good ideologies on the contrary

because religion is another thing that society created to get people to follow certain morals and beliefs in reality there are no morals in nature its just survival of the fittest there is no purgatory or any other place you can be punished and there is no heaven or any other place where you will be rewarded if you die your mind might create some sort of safebubble before your death so your reality doesn't shatter

lol god

LEARN HOW TO USE PERIODS!

This thread again...

ask stephen hawking
state of the art science does not leave any space to a god. everything is explicable.
now go and find another reason to live you pathetic asshole.
the only way you will live on after dying is becoming fertilizer for plants or being eaten by bugs best case scenario.
sure you prefer to believe in your sweet paradise and even maybe those fucking virgins if you blow yourself up in the name of your so called god.

If a god exists he's a fucking terrible little child. Gets jealous and drowns people. Refuse to believe in that cunt.

not him but:
>ask stephen hawking
he's dead
>state of the art science does not leave any space to a god. everything is explicable.
it cannot be explained why truly random events resolve in the specific outcomes they do.
no scientific explanation exists for the specific result of a quantum waveform collapse as opposed to any other possible result.
even the most advanced and granular known science puts this phenomenon up to "chance."
if science admits the possibility of things that happen for no reason, why could those things not instead happen for a reason we can't see? by the will, perhaps, of an extradimensional entity, whose only influence on the observable universe is by this means -- by systemic manipulation of what we believe to be "chance?"
therefore science does indeed leave room for a god.
of course it also leaves room for the possibility that the specific outcomes of probabilistic events happen for NO reason, as currently assumed, but that's boring.

The 10 commandment says:
You shall not murder.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Mass murderers are heroes of the faith. Those who bath in innocent blood will get the huris in Allah's heaven?
Allah's holy warriors can rape and kill innocent women who dares to think differently as the prophet demand. There people are the heroes of the faith.
Steal. Plundering the land of the wrong thinkers, enslaving them, rob all of their belongings... The true way of jihad.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You mean Taqiya?

It seems someone made up a book to undo all of the work of the 10 commandment.
But I think if you work hard jihading, raping, enslaving innocents, you will get into your well deserved place in Allah's paradise. Just do not ever complain about the hot climate. Remember, the 13.th angel know Gabriel Gibhiri before he fell into his new domain, and he clearly able to decieve a capable sandman brute, and convince him about a holly jihad.

>random
that is why it is random
it is still explicable with mathematics
you wanna say that random events exist is your proof that a god or higher power exists?
fuck it, it is nonsense.
every single event ist explicable with mathematics. it is just random. our earth is a random thing that happened by luck. nobody can tell if there are no other similar worlds anywhere. we are just a fucking accident of chemical elements and physics acting randomly together.
most physic and mathematical high level scientists agree that all religions are nonsense. they don't all say (like hawking did) that there is no higher power whatsoever existing for sure though. just our religions are nonsense and prayer or whatever won't have any effect on our life. this is actually statistically proven. prayer helps only the ones praying to feel better. so let them believe it as long as they leave me alone with that crap.

This is the true God

Attached: 1501011669104.gif (500x602, 818K)

>that is why it is random
>it is still explicable with mathematics
Those two statements are mutually exclusive. If outcome A has a 50% probability, and outcome B has a 50% probability, in a truly probabilistic event not affected by any known more granular events, and outcome A occurs, there is no scientific explanation for why outcome A occurred and outcome B did not.
>you wanna say that random events exist is your proof that a god or higher power exists?
No, I'm simply saying it allows for the possibility. There's no reason to believe it's impossible that the outcomes of events we believe to be truly probabilistic at the quantum level might actually be decided by an unseen, massless, volumeless higher power. There's certainly reason to believe it's not true -- and that reason is the null hypothesis -- but that's not the same thing as believing it's impossible, and there's no reason to believe it's impossible.

How can allah be god if there is no god? It's really that simple

answer this sandnigger

it is depictable then if you like the term more.
random means there is still a statistical proof that after certain amount of events you have a certain distribution of events. so you cannot say what will happen for one event but the distribution for many occurring events.
there is no space for a god or higher power in this.

>I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God.
That's not how it works. You have to prove your theory is correct, not the other way round.

Muslims and anyone born in the middle East is simply just a sand nigger. You're trash and Allah is a poor excuse to go blow up buildings and pass the blame onto someone else. Same as niggers, but you guys like sand

>implying there is a God

>there is still a statistical proof that after certain amount of events you have a certain distribution of events.
That "certain amount of events" you're talking about is infinite. For any finite N, it remains possible for the outcome distribution of N events to be any possible value in its entire range, EVEN IF values farther from the theoretical mean are less likely. There's no reason to believe it's impossible that a higher power might be deciding the outcomes of chance events, when you consider that even the most improbable sequences of consecutive outcomes are still possible and do still sometimes happen.

Here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4

well then show me one random event with 50% chance that won't show a 50% each distribution after 1000 events.

oh yeah.. i forgot. the higher power does control the outcome every time.
very convenient

Is this DEATH GRIPS?

>well then show me one random event with 50% chance that won't show a 50% each distribution after 1000 events.
>won't
How should I know what a random event will or won't do? Do I look like the hypothetical higher power in question to you?
But, anyway, I can show you an outcome sequence with that property.
Consider 1000 fair coin flips. The chance of getting all heads is 2^-1000 ≠ 0. If there's any outcome, or sequence or family thereof -- call it x -- such that P(x) ≠ 0, then x is possible.
Conclusion: it is possible, though very unlikely, for a random event with 50% chance to show a 100% to 0% distribution after 1000 iterations.

you know. the only thing i could accept as possibility for a higher power is that scientists need more than 3 or 4 dimensions to explain all events.
this is completely theoretical and only used to make ends meet.
there is could be a much higher dimension existing even further away from what a human mind could understand. even the models they use nowadays are not really comprehendable by human mind. high end math and physic scientists are more like philosophers

well than throw your coin 1000 times and give me the result.

Pretty sure this is how the whole Allah was born.

Two wizards hasn't had sex for fourty years and only they did was smell their siblings smelly underwears, until one day one of wizard was caught from smeling his sister underwear.

He was humiliated for years as the other smelly hairy wizard was watching him in agony.

The other wizard comes up with a plan where that one day he will take a huge pile of shit and suddendly a book appears in which says that every man is superior to a female.

And later that day, every wizard (which was 99% of the population thatday) with their virgin manpower made it happen and every female was fuckable on command.

Siblings was surely fucken that day. The ugly ones like themselfs was stoned.

The breeding wasn't mixed at all. The bloodline was always the same. And that's what explain their dum mother fucking stupidface. Every smilethey do is like " kill me, I want to be stoned. I am monster, please kill me "

And as time went by, they realised that they could brainwash any fucking idiot male just by ending "... you will get hella bitches "

muslims write backwards, because they think backwards. Tom Cruise is alaready god so stfu. Muhammad licks cocks

No. That would be a colossal waste of time, and I already know the most likely outcome would be 500 heads and 500 tails.
But any other number of heads or tails is possible, so long as they're still both nonnegative and add up to 1000. If you know so much about probability, you should know this, and you should also know whatever distribution I get proves nothing about the possibility or impossibility of other distributions, but rather only reaffirms known information about the likelihood (NOT possibility or impossibility) of whatever distribution I get.

Allah is the true God and fuck gay people. Islam will free us from aids atleast.
youtube.com/watch?v=D6OZVPIQkQU

Attached: 7856785777854.jpg (960x640, 164K)

It's like this see, it's self evident that there's something which allows the universe to exist, call it god, nature, whatever. People have been observing it for some time and they've made some decent observations about it; they put them down in a book. You read this book and say, "Oh my god it makes so much sense, how did you learn these sublime truths?", and they say, "A magic space man came down on his magic spaceship and made me know everything there is to know about everything" then proceeds to load you up with a bunch of bullshit because you're both a) already hooked and b) a gullible retard

thanks end of discussion

Threadly reminder that the Quran is demonstrably false and there is no good reason to believe in gods, period.

What is self evident is that the universe exists.

How do you make houses out of sand can you teach me pls

Besides, my coin is not a fair coin. No such thing exists, as macroscopic events are fundamentally nonrandom. To give a proper answer I'd have to perform 1000 iterations of the double slit experiment, and I lack the equipment and funds.

Yeah, pretty much, since you remain unable to prove that it is entirely impossible that the outcomes of chance events might be controlled by a sentient mind, and would be unable to prove such a claim no matter what evidence you had available to you, because the claim is unfalsifiable / unscientific.

it would be ok if it was not 100% perfect.
most of the imperfections will possibly not be too severe.

i did.

whatever, tomato tomato

in every random event there is an order

Attached: fraktale.jpg (1200x800, 448K)

Either troll or extremely retarded.
Islam was not even around in 500BC therefore you wouldn't even know what it was.

Not really. The universe exists, but we don't have reason to think that there's "something" allowing it to exist.

Actual real muslim here, AMA :^)

Attached: RAM.jpg (2000x1500, 412K)

Stoned anyone to death lately?

Regardless, the outcome wouldn't prove anything.
You didn't. All you've proven is that you don't understand basic principles of probability.
The likelihood of getting 1000 heads is 2^-1000.
So, if I flipped 1000 coins only once, it wouldn't happen.
But if I took that experiment of flipping 1000 coins, and repeated it 2^1000 times, on average I'd expect to have 1 success.
1 ≠ 0, so, again, it is indeed POSSIBLE for 1000 coins to all land heads up, just like it's POSSIBLE for an extradimensional consciousness to be controlling chance events.

why?
unlike most religions i have no pressures or urges instilled in me to try and convert and force you to believe what i believe out of some misguided perception that i am "saving your soul".
believe in allah, don't believe in allah
i don't fucking care what you do with your life
just don't go blowing things up to be something they aren't

If only.

Attached: 1435553372916.png (1920x1080, 34K)

>just like it's POSSIBLE for an extradimensional consciousness to be controlling chance events
How have you determined this to be possible?

Throwing around words with no context. Applying your context doesn't make it true. This goes for the false imams appointed by those dictators. The saudis the jews the and america has ruined islam.

Attached: 1445714587337.jpg (600x516, 65K)

well it just won't be 1000 times same.
the distribution itself is the proof that there is no higher power. no need to discuss more.

It took you way longer to find a name for "the man in the sky".

...He dwells on a great mountain. What use to call on him? Little he cares if men live or die. Better to be silent than to call his attention to you; he will send you dooms, not fortune! He is grim and loveless, but at birth he breathes power to strive and slay into a man's soul. What else shall men ask of the gods?

I love this Allah guy

Attached: crom_super.jpg (372x390, 47K)

Was used since arabic was a thing fag.

No, fuck your bait thread, I wish you a very shitty life and a slow painful death you fucking idiot

Attached: 1445699485572.gif (311x366, 133K)

How?
The amount of people joining isn't an argument for how good it is, people are continually joining justin biebers fanbase and that doesn't make his music better.
How and why is your religion so good?

OP is baiting but I am not, AMA friendo.

Attached: 1436212568662.jpg (1920x1200, 1.18M)

Woah check my double trips.

From the fact that there's nothing about it which can be proven impossible.
>extradimensional consciousness
We don't even have a solid definition for consciousness. In my opinion, it does not require a brain nor even a brainlike structure, only something that can fulfill the same function. It also need not be facilitated by matter, so long as the alternative medium mirrors matter's property to retain information. We don't know that there isn't massless nonmatter nonenergy "something" out there with this property, and we fundamentally can't. For all we know, the universe itself could be sentient, and we, as very different sentient beings who are also much smaller, just can't relate to it.
>controlling chance events
Again, we don't know why a hypothetical fair coin comes up heads rather than tails. All we know is it could've happened either way and will probabilistically converge to 50/50 as time diverges to infinity. The fact remains that no explanation exists for the single, individual phenomenon, at its specific place in time, independent of its neighboring outcomes, and if there's something we can't explain, we have no place saying any explanation is absolutely impossible, even if it's needlessly complicated and should not be seriously considered.

As a self proclaimed real muslim, do you think that people should be allowed to believe what they want and that we should just live and let live?

Triggering isn't even describing my feelings right now. All this shit baiting is creating toxic environments. Even if it is Sup Forums the people here had become worse than ever over the last few years. So fuck you too you piece of shit for encouraging the idiots

>Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God

No.

>the distribution itself is the proof that there is no higher power.
It proves no such thing.

Yeah sure, but I also want everyone to become a muslim of their volition.

Attached: 1436215752203.jpg (2560x1440, 1.9M)

are you Giovanni Schreiber O'Hara Guedes?

The inability to prove something impossible does not imply that it is possible. Idle speculation about things we don't know and potentially can't know does not show those things to be possible.

Easy, because you're an adult believing in fairy tale faggot crap, just like the rest of the Abrahamic faith group.

Those of us in the real world are laughing at you.

I don't need to ask you anything, I have a good friend who is Muslim. But he's one of the 'bad' ones. He drinks smoke and whores around just as much as me, he fucking hates any kind of religious extremist same as I do, he's One of my best buddies

>I came to this conclusion through the education and learning bestowed upon me from an older and wiser generation
>I'm indoctrinated to believe that the feelings I have are of my own counsel.

>religion of peace

Attached: lol christmas.jpg (400x400, 19K)

kek sure it does.
it shows there is a regularity in that local irregularity
check out fractals dude

That is fine, as long as you don't want to force anyone into it.
I personally believe in no god, but I have no issue leaving people to do their own thing, as long as they let me do mine.
The only thing I'm adamant on is that school and state should have nothing to do with any religion.
People are free to worship what they want, but they're not allowed to spread that worship through state institutions.

Why? What about your religion makes it better than other religions?

I disagree. That is the very definition of possibility -- or, of logical possibility, at least.
I think what you mean is, inability to prove something impossible does not make it STATISTICALLY possible.

But it nonetheless fails to explain the specific local irregularity.

is it wrong that I dont care anymore about what some old dudes thousands of years ago tell me how to live my life? and im okay to go to hell?

Attached: 1499312427341.jpg (737x901, 53K)

look man, if something exists it has a phenomenological basis for its existence. like the question, "how come the universe exists and doesn't not exist?" is valid, the only assumption is that the universe exists and the answer to that question is the "something" that allows the universe to exist.

I'm not talking about some school mum being like, "okay universe you've been real good and kept your grades up, you can go outside and exist with your friends" or whatever the fuck you're talking about, anyways this is some pedantic bullshit and you're missing the point by a mile

>That image
I know the feel so much.

>just don't go blowing things up to be something they aren't
>just don't go blowing things up
my sides

Attached: 1510783874306.gif (379x342, 1.48M)

I'm not op, but as long as you refrain from limiting the freedom of others and try not to be a dick, I'm fine with whatever you decide to believe and do.

Possibility (n) a thing that may happen or be the case. The inability to show that something cannot be the case does not show that it may be the case.

>if something exists it has a phenomenological basis for its existence
Does it?
>like the question, "how come the universe exists and doesn't not exist?" is valid
Is it?

as long as it doesnt hurt anyone else why should anyone stop you?

Why prove that Allah is the TRUE god when I can just prove that there is NO god.

Attached: Worst meme.png (633x460, 327K)

either you wanna troll or you are just too dumb to get it. if there is a global regularity there cannot be a greater power. it is like a physical law. nothing that someone decides about

Yes it does. If it cannot be the case that logic should be applied to dictate that X cannot be the case, then logic dictates X may be the case.
Again, if we were talking about statistical possibility and not logical possibility, I'd agree.

yes, anything more to add?

Can you just verify that you just said the following ?

"I dont need to know anything about muslims because I know someone who doesnt follow islam correctly and he tells me all I need to know about islam"

I mostly agree, but I think that the state should have the freedom to do what it wants, but that it should be easier to move out of your country such that it is fair.

Nothing specific but for me, its the one thats the vaguest while still having being meaningful, which is why it has not been disproven.

Attached: 1436410756736.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

No, it doesn't.
>If it cannot be the case that logic should be applied to dictate that X cannot be the case, then logic dictates X may be the case.
Conclusion does not follow from the premise.