I ruined everything, Sup Forums, I lost the one good thing I had

I ruined everything, Sup Forums, I lost the one good thing I had.

>Be me, yesterday, age 23
>Wake up from nap next to gf of a year, also 23
>Horny, but she's asleep
>Start jerking my dick, because normally it's NBD
>She usually lets me cum on her when she's sleeping
>Think it'll be a good idea to bust a nut on her ass
>She turns, but I'm still about to blow
>I bust all over her stomach
>Turns out she wasn't in the mood
>Instantly reminds her of a rape experience
>I immediately recognize that I've fucked up bigtime and spend the majority of the night genuinely apologizing to her
>We end up spending the night together
>Today she says it's over and she's at work now and I have no fucking idea what to do with my life

What do, Sup Forums? She moves out in 2 months.

Attached: goals.jpg (608x342, 10K)

go op

what the fuck? she must have some real problems if she's ready to "throw a year away" because you made her remember something bad. honestly i'd expect her to be a bit sad or something, but damn dude...

An hero and say that it was her fault

Seemed pretty volitile anyway if that's why she left you

It's not just that, it's that I took advantage of her when I should have thought in advance.

According to her, she would have been fine had I just woken her up and asked her to blow me, but that's sadly not how it went down.

If she left you over that shit then she was always a cunthair away from leaving anyway

put her shit on the curb, change the locks, go find new pussy, stop being a whiny faggot, profit.

Boo fucking hoo. She could say she's not into it and never do it again.

Breaking up over it? Nigga it wasn't a romance for the ages

This

i get the point, but you said that she's fine with you cumming on her when she's sleeping. maybe i have a loose morals, but you didn't "take advantage" of her if you both agree that it's ok to cum on her.

You dodged a bullet. You want to spend your life with a girl who randomly screams rape? Don't be an idiot.

rape her tbqhwy fam

So what? Find another girl and move on faggot

Also being a pussy and apologizing so much for something you thought was cool to do just makes you seem like a beta cuck. If you play it cool and let her go she MIGHT come crawling back if you act high stats about it

It's more about the context of the situation than anything else. She was so fucked up about it because she already wasn't in the mood before she went to sleep, and I was just nutting on her in this pathetic and beta way (Her words) instead of manning the fuck up and asking her for a suck (She likes it more when I'm assertive, I guess.)

I apologized to her so much because she was genuinely hurt and I actually damaged her trust in me.

bitch is mental, move on for your own good

She didn't file shit. Consider yourself lucky. Today's political climate would have had you demonized. Also fuck her, she you give her the legal requirement of 30 days while pushing for an even quicker exit. Your dumb ass is bound to ruin yourself if it's two months. Move on, and seriously do it.

Don't know why no one has suggested it yet but best advice for you is to kill yourself op, its the only way...

You could let me kill you.

>being this stupid about women

G E T O V E R T H A T B I T C H Y O U R E T A R D E D F A G G O T

You're 23, you're still young dumb and full of cum. Just don't rape your next girlfriend

In two month??! Op you better man up you fucking beta. Kick her ass out in the next 2 weeks
Fuck that shit. You got other bitches to cum at. Shes holding you backkkk.

lmao she likes it when you're assertive but you being a passive beta and just cumming all over her reminds her of being raped? What a dumb fucking bitch.

OP just count yourself lucky, it sucks to lose someone who you are close to but there's plenty of other girls who weren't raped into retardation.

BTW don't let her take two fucking months to get out of your place. This has to be done much faster. Enjoy being free to do whatever you want again, pick up some slut and bang her tonight.

She has literally nowhere else to go and not much money and that would honestly be the most immature response to this whole situation. "Ugh! You got reminded of a rape experience? Fuck you get out of my apartment bitch!"

Like, dude, that would reflect fucking awfully on me.

That is why she is breaking up with you

> I spent the rest of the night genuinely apologizing

That shit will turn water into sand.

She is testing you and you are pussying around on Sup Forums

Man up and she probably wont leave you.

If you are a genuine pussy, however, you will have to keep up the sharade and she is probably fucked anyways.

The thing is that she is breaking up over something ridiculous but expects to leech off of you for another two months? Stop making excuses for this stupid bitch who is just using you.

What the hell was I supposed to do when she was crying in our bed like that? I owned up to my mistake and acknowledged that I had done something awful and hurt her.

...fair point

Now we know your problem, you're a fucking beta cuck...

>>Instantly reminds her of a rape experience

Damaged goods OP, you dodge a bullet there, move on with your life.

She broke up with you. Theres no moving out in 2 months, theres leaving her stuff on the porch. Shes a bitch, breaking off a relationship because of something that you could have easily worked through? She clearly wanted out, truth hurts.

Bitch is crazy.

Something is ok 9 times out of 10.
Then 1 time she freaks the fuck out with no warning.

If I met that girl, she would absolutely be reminded of that rape experience!!

Move on dude. there are more women out there and most aren't actually mental.

Straight up, it sounds like you both need more experience. You should break up, as soon as possible. It will hurt like fuck, no doubt, but it’ll get better after a few months and you can move on and get more wisdom and bigger balls.

Gonna echo other anons. If she's that unstable that she would break up over this then she isn't the one, user. With that said it's also kinda weird you couldn't just wait until you both woke up and had real sex, but whatever.

I have a similar story. I dated a girl one time who turned out to have BPD - long story short, we were fucking late at night and she fucking FELL ASLEEP when I pulled out and we switched positions (or at least she claimed to). I was big spoon she was little spoon position, so I couldn't see her face. So I thought we were still going, I inserted myself in her and began pumping away. I noticed after a minute she wasn't moving much or didn't seem into it so I asked her what was going on. Well anyway, I had to shake her awake and I was pissed that she fell asleep

Turns out she was pissed that I "raped" her. She was one of those girls who claimed she had been raped before etc and it was like one of her rape experiences. She started throwing that shit around and I chewed her ass out for being crazy, got my shit and left. Didnt even finish. This bothered her and she came crawling back. I made the mistake of going back, but eventually dumped her for other crazy shit.

Fine. If you wanna be so grown up at least start adjusting your life and make some grown rules. Your fucking rules. She not a person of interest for you anymore. Show that to her.make her realize that youre a big boy now and ready to take some big boy dick up youre ass without screaming raep every 10 second.

She's an over sensitive cunt. Gtfo now or she'll pull the rape card every time she's stressed out or doesn't get her way. Alternatively, blow her asshole out so bad it overwrites her past rape memories.

Thats the appropriate response. Women like to be angry at their man to see how he responds to conflict. If you act like a pussy, she will notice and find a better man.

That's my intention, pretty much.

That sounds like an incredibly uncomfortable situation

>overwrites her past rape memories.
Lol

Try to look together with her where she can go to in her current situation. If she really was raped she needs to visit a psychologist or a psychiatrist if this is the way how she acts in a relationship. I don't know if it's smart to stay friends, but as you say, it wouldn't be good to just throw her out, so you could perhaps help her to find another place to stay or go to.

sounds like bullshit dawg. she set a trap for you by saying it was fine unless she decided it reminded her of a rape experience. literally waiting until she felt like springing it. you don't give someone a greenlight then t-bone them in the intersection. fuck that. fuck her. you're better off without the cray cray.

You are a fucking beta dude you're a huge pussy this must have been your first gf ever because any bitch who says she's been raped is damaged goods and you shouldn't have wasted so much time in the first place

Yo OP I just wanted to let you know I'm a little late to the party but it is very evident from this thread that you are a massive pussy and this girl was just looking for a reason to leave you. She even called you a beta herself. Take the hint.
Btw when I wake up next to my gf horny I fucking have sex with her, not my hand. Dude.
If you literally chose your hand over a pussy laying right next to you then you have much worse problems than this bitch leaving you.

You're exactly right, it's all spelled out for me right here in this thread.

OP you're being a giant vagina and it clearly isn't working so try something else. Tell her to come over and talk and tell her you didn't do anything wrong, and that this has been fine in the past and that she's acting crazy. Don't give an inch. You'll win the argument and she'll stay.

Not sure if sarcasm or even OP, but yeah. It's all here. If all these anons as well as your girl telling you that you're being a bitch isn't enough then there is no hope for you, sir.
I'm out.

No it's actually the OP.
I dun goofed

Then start acting like an alpha, throw that bitch out right away and tell her its not your problem where she goes or how she survives. She'll come crawling back to your beta ass, I'd suggest not taking her back but i'm not a beta.

You're a cuck for not getting with a kissless virgin

You dodged a bullet OP. Quit being a soyboy and kick that bitch to the curb. It's your apartment right? Fucking man up for once in your life.

this is the correct answer

also gfs are a waste of fucking time, worry about that shit when youre like 35. for now just fuck girls and improve your life

Try to convince her you're totally aware that you never should have done this. Tell her she can take advantage of you in return, no matter what comes to her mind.

Good luck!

dude, 22 years of years of your life were without her, roughly 95% of your life. don't take changes so seriously

>says you can come on her sleeping
>cum on her sleeping
literally did nothing wrong, explicit consent
>apologize
disregarding this alpha beta shit, that's just straight dishonest, like, have some fiber guy

Here is my protip for you user. Try that out i recommend it by my love to you.
1 go to Walmart
2 buy charcoal 2.99$ (ask mom or dad for the money)
3 buy your favorite meal for the last time
4 go lock yourself in your room
5 challenge your destiny with one last round of your favorite battle royale game solo, if you win you shall live, if you lose and die the match then you got green light from Jesus.
6 make your room airlocked close the gap under your door with sheets and close windows. Make sure theres no air circulation
7 get some metallic container and ignite the charcoal in it
8 there should be no flame but the charcoal must glow in a lovely red
9 open a thread where you just did everything above mentioned and relax and post
10 soon you will feel tired and you just fall asleep and never wake up