I found these pieces of paper in the stairwell at my school. They appear to be a reciprocal cypher...

I found these pieces of paper in the stairwell at my school. They appear to be a reciprocal cypher. The green writing is not mine. I have been trying to figure it out but to no avail.

Attached: Cypher 2.jpg (4032x3024, 1.68M)

Key

Attached: Cypher 1.jpg (2016x1512, 1017K)

RIP op

bump

I looked for double letters as there were zz, jj and vv. If each letter stands for another letter those doublings should be translated together. I looked for some examples with letter-doublings (only found three-lettered words but ou get the idea) maybe this might help?

Attached: code_quarter.png (756x1008, 1.17M)

bump, would like to see where this goes

Attached: st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg (210x230, 4K)

OP here, I just don't know where to go from here the double letters thing doesn't seem to work. The key doesn't make any sense to me I have tried everything I have come up with. I don't know whether to trust the green hand writing or not.

What experience do you have with cryptography? RSA? Number theory? Groups?

Not much besides a little messing around when I was younger. I'm a computer science major though.

LRXJJKL does definetly not mean "OR DEATH" because of the JJ (or the writer is reatrded). I now counted the letters and looked which one is the most common in the English language, which would be E. So there's a chance that Z=E

Attached: code_quarter2.png (756x1008, 1.34M)

Do these typically have a character for a space? Or are they typically one long string of alphabet characters?

seemingly made a counting error somewhere or I simply overlooked the 10th Z now...

Attached: Z=E.png (775x345, 422K)

lol, how could I know? I'm just simplifying the task by implying the space has no character for itself.

29 unique chars

: 1

: 1
: 98 ********************************************************************************
A : 3 **
B : 6 ****
C : 4 ***
D : 4 ***
E : 1
F : 3 **
G : 1
H : 4 ***
I : 4 ***
J : 5 ****
K : 5 ****
L : 5 ****
M : 7 *****
N : 1
O : 1
P : 4 ***
Q : 3 **
R : 4 ***
S : 5 ****
T : 4 ***
U : 5 ****
V : 4 ***
W : 2 *
X : 1
Y : 5 ****
Z : 9 *******

There are 100 total alphabetical characters, that may help but I don't know where to even get started, after all... My degree is in psycology lol

OH MY GOD THAT POST NUMBER IS BEAUTIFUL!

Triple dubs

This is a simple alphabetical substitution cipher, clearly a newbie.

Welcome, Bond.

solve pls

It would be better for you to learn something so simple. Like 30 minutes of your time.

I would solve it but I am currently on the train going to chicago. I will solve it once I get home if this thread isn't pruned by then. But anyways, this would be better solved by you. Anybody can solve a substitution cipher just replce the most common used words in the cipher with the most common used words in the alphabet. If that doesn't work just figure it out.

>LRXJJKL does definetly not mean "OR DEATH
it should be LIBERTY (or death) but that doesnt seem to work either

Attached: (you).png (216x37, 14K)

I am sure it is either a school shooting warning or just some kid fucking around in class

probably both

wouldn't the letter distribution be a bit more extreme if it was a simple constitution sipher?

I understand what the key is saying but whats confusing me is the deferment categories. lol

but im just confused maybe if you use theletters at the top as the bases for the cipher

Attached: the ting.jpg (2016x1512, 1.07M)

bump

I am just having the hardest time finding the trick to this cipher.

Attached: Help me pls.jpg (2016x1512, 835K)

could be a vigenere cipher maybe?
I don't really know this shit well.

>Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight
I'm calling it now.

Solved, fucking easy:

OP is a fucking pole smoking faggot and loves all over black cock on the reg. Or death.

Okay, upon further analysis this is fucking homework, D.rijmenants is a WWII cypher... fucking retards

have u availed it yet op

The OTP key is the exact thing that makes it so easy to break, I'll let you all figure it out.

During World War II the Germans used an intricate machine known as Enigma for encryption and decryption. As a decisive event of the war, British intelligence, with the help of Alan Turing, the twentieth century's greatest computer genius, managed to break this code. I find it sobering to think that if the Germans had not been so confident in the security of their machine but had used a one-time pad instead, they would have had the irritation of working with pad characters, keeping track of them, and making sure that each ship and submarine had a sufficient store of pad, but they would have been able to use a completely unbreakable system. No one knows what the outcome might have been if the allies had not been able to break this German code.

It’s instructions on how to find the clit

Interesting, bump

Gay