/lpg/ - Lil Peep General

Now im faded on my own in my bedroom
Now im lookin at my phone should i text you?
I don't wanna sext you, I don't wanna bless you
Baby i'm a priest in the underworld,Guess who
Lil Bo peep with a brand new flow too
Lookin at my teeth like you never seen a gold tooth
Never in the streets cause i never leave my home
If you wanna live a dream I ain't coming bitch i told you

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=11c_1510838794
youtube.com/watch?v=8pGbGjSD9kA
youtube.com/watch?v=cn-YgBiBTlY
youtube.com/watch?v=eQRP_gbJJI0
youtube.com/watch?v=5eAJWvxH_A4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I drink this will I die?

Hey Sup Forums OP's boss here, sorry for still making these threads even though Peep died it's just we're under contract to still make them for a few months

>white rappers

Not once.

I vow to bring him up as long as this site and I am alive.

“I’ve got voices in my head
They tellin me to call it quits
I found some Xanax in my bed
I too that shit, went back to sleep
They gon’ miss me when I’m dead
I lay my head and Rest In Peace
I’ve been prayin to the sky I don’t even know why, baby”
It so fucking crazy he literally predicted his own death in so many of his songs, especially this one. It’s
fucking eerie listening to his music now,
it makes it have a new edge to it. RIP

WHY DOES GOD TAKE THE GOOD ONES FIRST

Well maybe Lil Ugly, but he's anomaly.

Paul Wall to, but only chopped an screwd.

;_;

Why is Beamer boy so catchy?

He's called Lil Peep because all his fans are brainless sheep.

It will be extremely painful

I'm a big boy

LIL BO PEEP IN THE BACK OF THE BUS

IMMA DIE
I AIN'T EVEN TWENTY FIVE

Four U

He didn't deserve to die

No one DESERVES to die, but he died as a result of his choice to abuse drugs.

how is his music actually good?

ironically

Because he samples good bands

>tfw seeing the early threads about him overdosing
>tfw it seemed like he was at the hospital and was still alive
>tfw the instagram posts saying he was gone started coming in and shit got real fast

anyone have the screencaps of the "Jesus Christ" name fag getting quads?

I promise that this will be the last time I post this, so make sure you smash that save button #rarememe

LIL BO PEEP WIT A BRAND NEW BITCH

a bitch named death

Someone post the video where is friend sees him dead and is like "oh..."

Never even heard of this fag. He seems to be trying to replicate Bones style super hard. His aestetic and music sucks though lol.

t. zero taste

Nice meme, lol very irony! xD

liveleak.com/view?i=11c_1510838794

this one you mean? I'm jealous of peep

SOMETHIN WRONG
I HOLD MY HEAD
PEEP GONE
THAT NIGGA DEAD

Oh hey wise Bones fan, surprise me and detail specifically how Peep was "trying to replicate Bones"

Post Links of something worth listening to.

COS IM A BEAMER BOY
IMMA SCHEMER BOY
I GOT A GIRL WHO DON'T EVEN FUCKIN NEED A BOY

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read on the internet

looked him up on google an holy shit. no wonder we was always drugged up. nobody would take him seriously with ridiculous tattoos all over him. i bet people look at him in disgust and this ate away at him. He probably did more and more drugs as he stared at himself in the mirror in loathing and disgust.

lil peep is 6 feet deep

>no Aesop Rock
>no El-P
>no Lil Ugly Mane
>no Beastie Boys

your loss pal

>no wonder we was always drugged up. nobody would take him seriously with ridiculous tattoos all over him. i bet people look at him in disgust and this ate away at him. He probably did more and more drugs as he stared at himself in the mirror in loathing and disgust.

You have it backwards. The tattoos were a result of the drug use.

youtube.com/watch?v=8pGbGjSD9kA

what is some essential Peep

the absolute state of this board. never again will i come back here. thank you for this post

youtube.com/watch?v=cn-YgBiBTlY

see u tomorrow faggot

When did mu become tumblr.....it's official, r/music has become better than this place.

god damn that's awful

>have a hardcore drug habit
>predict you will die early
woah dude so crazy, was he psychic?

Then stay there

goddamn you have shit taste

Only teenagers hate lil peep

Did he pass out and someone did them while he was out of it?

do you not know what Xanax does?

when you're on Xanax you're not really aware of what you're doing

Why did this nigga kill himself and steal X’s thunder? He was supposed to be the Ian Curtis of our generation, not this rich white boy

Yep, you've got it all figured out. Orrrr, he just liked tattoos so he got them. Not everyone is plain and boring like you

HOES WANNA FUCK WHEN YOU IN THE BENZ TRUCK

HOLD ME
I CAN'T BREATH
I DON'T WANNA DIE
I DON'T WANNA OD
CUP FULL OF LEAN
PURE CODEINE
TEN LINES DEEP
NOW I CAN'T SEE
I DON'T WANNA BE THIS WAY FOR GOOD
I DON'T WANNA LIVE THE WAY I SHOULD

ONE MORE CHANCE
BABY GIVE ME A KISS
YOU GOT ONE MORE CHANCE A NIGHT LIKE THIS
YOU CAN HOLD MY HAND IN THE BACK OF THE WHIP
I SAW THE PLUG AT THE CLUB
CAME BACK WITH A BRICK

fuck lil peep, glad he dead. was clear he wanted to be dead and his music was shit, only reason he sold was white mediocrity

no need to be a dick about it

absolute braindead trash. only stupid teenagers like this shit.

Where is all this hatred coming from? He was just a dude living life how he wanted

Why did this Jewess take our Aryan king, Gustav Åhr away from us? Why do (((they))) hate white people so much? What do we do Sup Forums? He was only 21, he planned on having tons of Aryan children he talked about it all the time. He was gonna change music forever. I'm crying, the man was so talented.

i'm glad this faggot died

aesthetic soundcloud rap is the corniest shit in the fucking universe and tatted up white dudes should be shot

nice xanax addiction you fucking retard

When I die bury me with all my ice on
When I die bury me without the lights on
Lights off, nightlights
Clothes off, baby, I got good white
When I die bury me with all my ice on
When I die bury me without the lights on
Lights off, nightlights
Clothes off, baby, I got good white

>samefagging this hard

swing and a miss you literal mongoloid

not entirely true, at low doses xanax is perfectly fine and you are functional
at high doses you're roofieing yourself

but the thing is that he didn't od on xanax, he od'd on fent that the xanax was cut with and he did not know about it

damn my dude that's what I call edgy. you projecting or are you just upset that your parents don't love you?

Come Over When You’re Sober has no samples though.

>inspect elementing this hard

>Why do (((they))) hate white people so much?

Because we are their biggest threat.

nah, i'm just not a skinny white faggot who has r/streetwear as his homepage and keeps telling his mom he needs a xanax prescription

y'all are so fucking corny, why do you willingly listen to such shit music?

youtube.com/watch?v=eQRP_gbJJI0

>krs one
I'd rather be addicted xanax bars than be a pedophile.

honestly if all these soundcloud rappers overdosed in the span of a week it'd be the funniest shit imaginable

>why do you willingly listen to such shit music?
I don't listen to lil peep, but I will call out people like you who project their insecurities onto an imageboard in an attempt to make people. is that the only attention you get in your life? do you need someone to talk to?

>all these jealous people they will never live an interesting live as Peep

>make people
make people rage*

>projecting

i dress and act like a grown man, not some pretentious, spoiled child who idolizes black culture despite growing up wealthy and sheltered

i'm also not completely autistic, which might be why this sort of music doesn't appeal to me in the least

he sampled The Postal Service on white tee issa good beat

honestly at the end of the day, this faggot's still dead and soon enough will be decomposing in a grave, and in a year or two nobody but a handful of "le sadbois xd" retards will even remember his name

meanwhile i'm healthy and also not dead, so looks like i have the advantage

Good.

Every once in a while the universe claps back on bullshit like this. There's only so much manufactured focus-grouped pitchfork-hyped self-wallowing verbal vomit you can take before you stop, look around and realize you can no longer delude yourself into eating shit and calling it steak. White boy mope rap. Fuck you. Not having it.

Glad this self immolating tweaker is dead and I'm enjoying every second of you morons glorifying his trash.

why the fuck would they do this, thats lil soda boi right?

>Listened to a handful of his songs before he died mostly from Hellboy
>Hated them all
>Heard about him dying
>Druggie artist who made shit music died, meh
>Post about how shit he was
>Out of curiosity listen to his older albums, Lil Peep- Part One, Live Forever, Castles 2
>Actually enjoy them and now feel kind of bad he's dead
That wasn't supposed to happen

Look, I hate it when I see the iinevitable 'degenerate druggie deserved it' posts from some 15 year old user straight out of high school health class but...

As much as he and his scene glorified benzo abuse ( worse than heroin in so many ways) he did kinds get what was coming to him

sorry about your terrible taste in music

I wish I were cool like you

being alive isn't an accomplishment and usually is hardly enjoyable, while as being dead has no problems

inb4 telling me to kill myself

Theres so many songs to post because i love all his music but im only gona post one because im sad.
youtube.com/watch?v=5eAJWvxH_A4

life is enjoyable if you're not human garbage, which is why i enjoy my life

Who will mourn your death but some family members? Lil Peeps death shook the world

baka

off yaself

that's exactly how i want it

i want my family and friends at my funeral, i don't want some frail, noodle-armed white boy stanning for me on an internet forum in between jerking off and updating his topsters chart

nineteen, white tee, lil jeep, omfg, witchblades, white wine, beamerboy, star shopping, absolute in doubt

I CAN'T HEAR U CALLING 2 ME
I CAN'T SEE UR FALLING 4 ME

He really squandered his vocal talent becoming a trapper instead of a vocalist for an emo band, his voice really suites that more and he would have been pretty damn good at it too.

>Lil Peeps death shook the world

>shook the world

Fuck, its crazy to think how people limit themselves to such a tiny little affinity group online that they actually believe this.

Sorry, but Cobain's or Tupac's were the last musician deaths to have even a minor impact in society at large.

Fuck, theres millions more still mourning Petty than this slobbering flavor of the month

exactly.

he had the fucking privilege to live life how he fucking wanted. do you have any idea how insanely he (and everyone on this board) good had/have it? and he chose to be a fucking selfish prick and od? no thx