IT'S COMING HOME LA

IT'S COMING HOME LA

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/soccer/2015/10/28/9625534/sepp-blatter-interview-2022-world-cup-michel-platini
wtop.com/local/2016/02/d-c-baltimore-city-among-most-dangerous-places-in-u-s/
newsweek.com/donald-trump-impeachment-support-odds-removal-approval-rating-white-house-620913
youtu.be/beu6_6cB2hI?t=188
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hopefully they don't use DC, Baltimore, or Atlanta. too many niggers, our euro and sudaca guests don't need to see that.

yuros and sandniggers BTFO

How many goals will PuliGOD score on Englel?

>Not wanting our nations capital, the city of monuments to be showcased to the world
please go back to Sup Forums and stay back to Sup Forums

Also Atlanta niggers are the chillest. They're the GOAT niggs

>criminally persecuting executives of FIFA, centenarian institution always known for being corrupt, for corruption crimes
>expect them to give you the World Cup

This
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

FIFA wants to make money more than anything, sweetie. Welcome to the real world.

They'll give it to us or we'll lock them all up and throw away the key. AMERICA.

Exactly
we have all the leverage

sbnation.com/soccer/2015/10/28/9625534/sepp-blatter-interview-2022-world-cup-michel-platini

>give the saudis weapons for 100bn $
>saudis give the world cup

maybe trump isn't a total moron

There are times I wonder if Sup Forums's 5D Chess meme actually has some truth to it.

That, or Trump just has retarded luck.

in the real world people get resented and institutions protect. I highly doubt America will ever qualify again, so hosting is out of the question.

how many of them qualify?

>in the real world people get resented and institutions protect.
No idea what you're trying to say here. Fact of the matter is that a US World Cup would bring in a ridiculous amount of money for FIFA, and if you think they'll give that up because the USA forced them to replace a corrupt guy with a corrupt guy, you're retarded.

3 directly
the 4th gets a playoff against a team in Asia
>implying this means anything
Reminder that Mexico qualified 4th in CONCACAF last season

>everything in southern california

is it 3 or the 4th has to do a playoff? either way it's trembling.
eh, maybe you're right. but that wasn't my first thought. for FIFA people it's more about power than money. they have more money than you can imagine and they'll fill their accounts equally if the WC is in Palau

GOAT state, GOAT part of cali, faggot stay mad

Kek, this.

USA will host a WC again when hell freezes over (or if US themselves outcorrupt FIFA and make it the most corrupt WC ever)

What do you think of my idea of a West Coast World Cup? I don't like when it's spread out over massive distances.

Vancouver
Seattle
Portland
Sacramento
SF
San Jose
LA
San Diego

Vegas and Phoenix used if needed. Only problem could be sauna temperatures. But hey, the original plan is to play in the fucking Arabian Desert

>the people's republic of Commiefornia

exactly.

fuck america

absolutely shit, the US revolves around the Northeast, not having it their would be a huge mistake

Not to mention the fact that the eastern timezone is better for almost everyone

The LA and San Diego games would literally be home games for Mexico.

>GOAT part
>when the IE is nearby
>when the hills catch on fire every summer
>full of mexicans
>405 traffic
>still water deprived

LMAO

At least have it set up so all of a teams group games are played in venues not thousands of miles apart.

In 94 we had to go NY --> Orlando --> NY --> Orlando.
Then we lost to the Dutch who had been chilling in Orlando for 3 games in a row.

Tell me about the Portuguese
Why are they so butthurt about America?

To me the only coherent way to do this is to have it all in the NYC/Philly/Baltimore/DC corridor. Yeah there's a lot of nigs but it's the tightest region with a lot of stadiums to use.

This was the preliminary list of cities.
It would be whittled down to something like 11-13

>wanting third world povertyball lovers in the United States
Fuck off, plus World Cup hosts lose money.

3rd world hosts lose money

We, for example, won big with our World Cup

t. NE fag
The West coast is better in every aspect and I'm saying this as a Midwesterner

Honestly I wouldn't mind a WC in the US, but I'm afraid American police won't be able to handle football fans.

There's a lot of banter and some occasional cheeky brawls going on among the fans, you can't just straight up shoot them like they're some negro thugs.

And American media would also flip out, because sexism, homophobia and some cheeky racism has to be expected by the incoming football fans.
CNN and Huffington Post would have to have Breaking News every 5 minutes and Black Lives Matter would have to basically chimpout in every host city.

Good luck telling the Russian fans that "no justice, no peace", they will gladly choose the "no peace" option and start a race war.

So yeah, I'm not sure if that's a good idea desu....

The 1994 World Cup was massively profitable and any future World Cup in the US would be as well. Literally zero infrastructure needs to be build or even renovated in order for us to host it.

They need to make this a USA/Mexico dual WC. Why the fuck would anyone want to travel from LA to Boston is beyond me, no one wants to play at such a cold climate just for MUH PURE WHITES AND EUROS. It's better to have it in California/Mexico/Texas, more shit to do, better food, more stadiums available and less Euros. It would be so fucking dumb to spread out the venues like this and have to pay $2000 for nosebleeds in cold football stadium in the middle of nowhere.

It's in summer you dumb cunt. It wouldn't be cold anywhere.

WCs take place in summer lad

I'm sure the American Northeast isn't cold all year long.

And extremely high temperatures aren't good for high quality football

>no one wants to play at such a cold climate

You know its in the summer right? Playing in the north would actually be more comfortable than the south

Chican detected

fuck off jose. you have to go back

>My face when Pulisavior wins one for da usa

>mfw

>our nations capital
HahahahaHAHAHAHAHA have you ever been there you dumb faggot? Do you really want euro tourists coming to see that? Hahahaha, in 2022 enjoy endless threads of >56%

So we need to update this image again with the world cup on it

and the chargers

With the chargers and probably SKEEEEUP for that matter too

>Cuckihornians
If anything the ""LA"" venue is going to be the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, NOT LA
Too historic a stadium to not use it at the worldc up

>he thinks pasadena isn't in LA

why are californians not proud of the northern part of the state?

google, apple and other major IT companies are from there

It's where the "hick" californians live (a.k.a. Cascadians)

I imagine that the Group stage would go something like this
>Group A
DC and Philly
>Group B
NY and Boston
>Group C
Nashville and Atlanta
>Group D
Atlanta and Miami
>Group E
Indianapolis and Kansas City
>Group F
Kansas City and Denver
>Group G
Dallas and Houston
>Group H
LA and Phoenix

The only relevant city to get fucked is Seattle because of the fact that it's too far away from everyone.

This setup allows for the dirty foreigners to be able to travel to the city their team plays at in between games, otherwise it would be a clusterfuck, even Russia condensed their cup in a smaller geographical region
I have and its a beautiful city. You people really need to get over your >m-muh niggers boogieman and grow up a little

>Miami
>Tampa
surely they wouldn't.

And so are people like this guy Its practically a completely different state up there with all the gays and the free transgender operations and we want no part of it.

I agree Tampa doesn't have enough tourist attractions but what's wrong with Miami?

I live in atlanta and like everywhere theyre horrible.

shit weather

I think you're forgetting that as is, it's going to take place in the fucking desert

wont the weather kill them? i mean generally florida is pretty hot and more importantly humid as fuck. i know last US world cup there was a game in Orlando that reached 40 celsius during that ireland vs some guys. even with fifas cooling breaks it would still be pretty bad

Eh both of those cities are on the coast, unlike Orlando, so there's a pretty constant seabreeze that always blows and cools things down enough for some cheeky matches.

WC matches in Manaus, and other literally equatorial parts of Brazil seemed to go fine to be desu

>Pasadena, where UCLA plays
>NOT LA

The Bay Area cuccs are, uh Warriors much, Giants much? But everyone hates them because fuck Google and Apple, they didnt do shit, they take low hanging fruit off to amass shekels from idiots
Thats the "Jefferson" part and they dont have any teams but might leave CA altogether (if they're smart)

>LA doesnt have a giant gay population

oh I am laffin

>wetbacks
>liberals
>hippies

Compared to:

Best colleges in the nation, white people, 4 seasons.

Fucking KEK

>Not memeing Europeans & Asians into visiting the culturally enriched parts of Atlanta, Chicago and Baltimore

SPIC

>wtop.com/local/2016/02/d-c-baltimore-city-among-most-dangerous-places-in-u-s/
>5th most dangerous city in america
>well its j-just the bad parts
>yes goy quietly accept your capital is full of pavement apes
>yeah but its a b-beautiful city
>all of the monuments are a mockup of other cultures, the original Vegas Luxor-tier, the original WE WUZing
>the monuments now represent "tolerating" being >56% white
>this is what grandpappy fought for

D.C. is trash and niggers suck, anyone who's not a retard knows this.

>having to samefag your shitty opinion
kek
5th most violent city in America is fucking nothing. The last cup was held in fucking Brazil right next to favelas and shit.
If you're so Afraid of the Europeans seeing all the big bad blacks then maybe the USA isn't the country for you.
We might be 56% white, but we're proudly 56% white you insecure faggot, and if you don't like that then get the fuck out of my country

Seriously you white power shitters are literally worse than chicanos

Let me guess, you didn't vote for Trump LOL? Fucking nigger.

>comparing the USA to Brazil

This is what it's gotten to? Wow

>this facebook ass comeback
>LOL
fucking kek, I should have known I was arguing with a twelve year old.
And you're the one who was comparing USA to Brazil, I was saying that compared to other places the WC has been DC is a fucking wonderland.

But what the hell, how should I expect reading comprehension from a stormcuck twelve year old.
I bet you're one of those shitters that scored a 600 on the SAT and starts complaining about affirmative action taking all the minorities at universities

USA WC best WC tb h

Already graduated North Eastern University but nice try little guy. Have fun being a broke nigger lover.

>he thinks its a samefag but it isnt
Holy shit lel
>mfw "we're proudly 56% white"

>Can't spell Northeastern University right
>Graduated from it
yeah, sure kid

>he's a nigger lover
>he thinks DC is beutiful

Kek

what makes him a nigger lover?

Like it or not niggers are part of American culture, one might say the most disproportionately influential part.
And if racist shitters like you really wanted a "white nation" you shouldn't have shipped them over here in the first place

>him

You mean "you" right?

Kek

hahahahahahahah

Screencapped.

see
>umadwiteboi
>we're proudly 56% white
>etc

Nope I don't have to reaort to samefagging because I'm not 12
>stormcuck minds are so simplistic they convert arguments that don't suit them into ebonics so that their fragile egos aren't shattered

But anyway the fact that America is proudnof her diversity is an undisputed fact
At every school I ever attended, nothing was driven home more than the USA's glorious history as a melting pot. And I'm from the motherfucking deep sout mind you

>being this much of a cuck or actually being a nigger

Which one? And you've already been proven wrong in that I'm not samefagging

Now have fun being poor. MAGA

>revolves around the Northeast
except entertainment and media aka Hollywood
t. flyover

>comparing the USA to Brazil
no we're comparing the Brazil World Cup to a potential American World Cup, in which case he's right.

>implying the people that voted for Trump aren't the statistically poorest people in the country
Fucking kek

I voted republican on every election since I turned 18 except this one. I can't believe stormcucks were the ones that finally destroyed Lincoln's great party

A lot better than fucking Qatar I suppose. An aussie world cup would be very much banter. Either way the soccer moms won't know what's hit them and will immediately withdraw their kids from such disgraceful misogynism, homophobia and racism, thus depriving USA from any success for another 20-30 years

Please don't use these fucking southern cities though, it was far too hot last time and the games just got slower and slower.

Hahahahahahahahaha
>le melting pot
You realize that's all history since 1900 right? You know that phrase was made by a jewish guy around then right? You know that the "tired hungry masses" was written by a jewish woman and added as a plaque to the statue of liberty later right? Why do you think all the (((schools))) you attended wanted to drive that home? Hmmm?
>b-but m-muh melting pot
No, it ends here, America has been the bad guy in every single moment in history since 1900, the only time in American history worth looking to is 1776 and nobody called it the melting pot then, further proof exists in that until the immigration act of 65' our immigration was SPECIFICALLY only to come from WHITE EURO COUNTRIES

Sorry but its come to this, which America are you?
>1776
Or
>1913
Pick one and only one

Aka the shitty part of America, thanks for clarifying. See>he voted for Hillary Clinton

lmfaoooooooo

>Sup Forumsfaggot insanity intensifies
Like I said before if you don't like pur country get the fuck out

Trumps president. Shits changing, and nigger. I'd legit fuck you up if I ever saw you so watch who you talk to when your in MY country, spic.

>he voted for Hillary Clinton
I didn't say that.
I know you've never voted on account that you're twelve and all, but we get more than two choices, hell we even get the choice not to vote at all.

Let see how proud you are of our president after he gets impeached, though

>Trumps president
not for long
newsweek.com/donald-trump-impeachment-support-odds-removal-approval-rating-white-house-620913
>getting the assmad on an anonymous image board
AYYYYYY

Qatar is about to lose the 2022 World Cup which means the USA is next in line. The country is already being blockaded and with the committee that declared theirs the winning has been ousted for corruption and the comp is in the winter it is basically over for them

USA HERE WE COME

>he wasted his vote by voting for someone outside of the two main candidates

Kek

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I'm done with this. Just know I've screencapped all your posts.

>implying you would self destruct your entire party because you're assmad over diversity
>implying youre not already self destructing your entire country because you're assmad over diversity
wew, how does it feel to hate yourself that much and feel that guilty? Would you really die fighting for >le diversity? Do you seriously believe all that? That's almost kind of sad that you have that little culture of your own to protect that you're more worried about protecting noggers in americas culture

I can't believe anyone thought a World Cup in Qatar was a good idea.

there is no point goy, looks like you fell for another one of our tricks, (((we)) have control of trump

youtu.be/beu6_6cB2hI?t=188

>Just know I've screencapped all your posts.
Is this some newfangled way to draw attention away from the fact that you lost an internet debate?