Proudest faps?

Proudest faps?

Attached: 1c80b48bfc6c0563a551f055c88f0426ab918899.jpg (500x332, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xtube.com/video-watch/momiji-cosplay-blowjob-touhou-20045882
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anal access is a godly fetish
better with a dick on the other end

I agree a fuck ton.

Attached: reverse cumshot.webm (640x360, 573K)

xtube.com/video-watch/momiji-cosplay-blowjob-touhou-20045882
this will always be my proudest

what's this shit?, and why is so gross and satisfacting?

Wouldn't she leak shit? Still processing the idea of the ass being held open regularly.

Attached: 1499772783015.jpg (560x375, 44K)

I am also lurking here wondering this, I have never seen this...device before. Whats it called?

transparent butt plug

oh is it a plug? It looked like a ring that just holds it open

Old sissy faggot here

My "daddy" makes me wear a pair of panties similar to that, which a large open plug like that in my ass while he fucks my throat.

He has taken to smacking me REALLY hard while fucking me after.

Its sort of a tube, more rigid than a normal plug

Can't speak to how rare they are but it's different than a transparent one where you just see through. Google "anal tunnels" and you'll see they really are holding the ass open in a way the girl would leak. There are ones that look like this that are just transparent, true, but the real tunnels that go all the way exist and are sold.

Tunnel plug.

thats fucking hot.

Neighbor got locked out of their house and forgot their keys. I came over with a ladder and the youngest daughter went up the ladder to go through an open window. I was holding the ladder and got to look up her skirt and see her tight little ass in cute little girly panties. I went home and came hard to the thought of her

Attached: 1-godfather-clemenza-meatball-spaghetti-sauce.jpg (770x448, 77K)

I'm trying to imagine girl girl leaving the house wearing a skirt, no panties, and one of these.

Squoze one out on the Interstate once.

You mean the idea of her randomly leaking poop 24/7 if she wore it full time?

Why do u retards seem to think that a eoman mkight wear this constantly? Are you all retarded?

degenerate

sure user, whatever

So you have downs?

Attached: rakhzke9xnbo7twfe64s.jpg (800x450, 94K)