People say being circumcised is the worst thing that could happen to a man, but pic related says otherwise?

People say being circumcised is the worst thing that could happen to a man, but pic related says otherwise?

Attached: 122146397567.png (502x671, 578K)

I just want to bite off the tip and suck your bloody stump dry.

Where do you live?
I can come to you

Attached: Teeth.png (637x481, 485K)

Shekleberg really fucked that poor bastard up.

You're right. Being fat and having a little cock like you is worse than circumcision.

some people have phimosis. those people should be circumcised. i would rather be uncut because uncut cocks are hotter. im seriously jealous of guys with foreskins but at the same time i dont mind as long as i can stick my tongue inside it

It's so hot knowing your cock is gonna turn into a dried up stump one day.

Attached: 1491303515233.jpg (2448x3264, 1.59M)

Cut dicks are definitely nicer looking, hotter, cleaner. Just the better option all around

Phimosis can be cured by stretching in 99% of cases. Circumcision is never necessary.

Attached: 6554653465485887.png (600x627, 261K)

so true, uncut here, my gf love the smoothness of my dick

i wouldnt know i got my foreskin taken from me without my permission :(

Not everyone has phimosis, dumbass. Also, I'm pretty sure that there's a surgery to loosen foreskin for people effected by phimosis, apposed to mutilating the person

You're not missing out on much tbh. The problem is however, if you were circumcised from birth, is that you would've spent your entire childhood and chances are, most of your adolescence having your glans and inner foreskin completely exposed and prone to keretinization, whereas people who were cut as adults take action to reduce this from happening, such as applying coconut oil daily. As someone who got a high and loose cut as an adult, I don't notice much difference at all, but that's just my anecdotal opinion on it.

Dorsal slit is fucking ugly. Just get circumcised, it's much better looking and healthier overall.

Hell no. I have a healthy uncircumcised penis that has never bothered me

Got cut for a girl. Ended up with a premature ejaculation problem.... never had it before... was promised I would last even longer.... it was all lies.

Pic related, my cock. Can't last more than 15-20 seconds.

Attached: z1001.jpg (768x874, 104K)

This. I used to have phimosis and then discovered masturbating. After just a few months, I could pull the foreskin all the way back.

The reason you would last longer is because you lost many critical nerves for pleasure during intercourse.

Except I don't last longer. I used to last anywhere from 10-20 mins+, but now I can't even last a minute.

Doctor has said nerve damage might be sending bad signals to the brain...

Was insecure about it for years, got over it. Glad I never got snipped.

Attached: IMG_4374.jpg (1920x1080, 517K)

That's what I said. Losing those nerves from your foreskin was bad, and it happens to too many people

Probably cause the skin was covering the head during sex before, also could be a little bit of a mental problem where u think about it too much and cum faster. Give her some time and you’ll probably will be back to normal before you realize it.

why tf your scar is closer to your balls than your glans