Someone has it worse

>Someone has it worse

This is literally the only thing that keeps me away from having a complete mental breakdown.
When ever I start feeling depression creeping upon me, I just go for a little walk and feel better seeing that many losers around

Attached: 1515777466353.jpg (1200x1200, 112K)

It really works

mine was bad enough so if someone has it worse I just feel these weird feelings like I have to protect them

I know I can't but its like my first urge

You can't have it worse than hobos or senile old people, can you?

not sure I mostly compare myself to normies

but yeah every now and then I see someone who had life struggles that are not over yet

What's the point of having a depression. Just stick to working hard and suceed

Holy shit ,going threw hard times right now and this technique /way of thinking is actually amazing thank you user

> (OP)
>Holy shit ,going threw hard times right now and this technique /way of thinking is actually amazing thank you user

Attached: 1521539041774.png (211x239, 3K)

... So you end up in a loophole you'll never walk away from.
Nice user, nice. Pls keep being you.

What loophole? You just stop depression before it kick in.
The problem is that I don't really have any close friends that are losers. Can't get a boost there.

If you keep looking at others instead of making somethng out of yourself, that's a loophole.
Just find a job and man up. It's easy.

>bro do you even depression?

Attached: 1517867872304.jpg (248x189, 18K)

He is right though. You fully dedicate yourself to work and improvement. Then you just don't have any time left to worry about meaningless things aka being a depressed faggot.

Sometimes I don't think anyone has it worse but yeah I do the same thing I try to find minds more messed than mine

you have to be careful its possible to dedicate yourself to something that will not leave you fulfilled down the road

That's true, but there's always going to be another mountain and you are always going to want to make it move. Always going to be an uphill battle and sometimes you will have to lose

I don't mine losing but there has to be something on top of that mountain waiting for me at least

Ain't about what's waiting at the top. It's the climb

Dude if this works for you go to public court.

Its free, it's your right to go and watch and You'll feel like a hard working contributing citizen with everything in a line, and a genius.

I mean if the climb is fun sure but if at the end of day you invested everything and got nothing in return you were probably better off climbing something else

I am speaking as someone who has never made it to top though

You may not know it, but these are the moments that you're going to remember most, yeah. Just got to keep going

Might have to try that. Thanks, user

My wife has to go to defend against her tenants. She wins every time. She's not a lawyer I go sometimes.

Trust me, if it doesn't make you feel.better you'll walk away with some memories and lols at least.

She was winning one case and the opposing *actual lawyer* the tenants dug out of I'm guessing some Kijiji ad said "we want to reschedule the trial, and next time only we're allowed to bring evidence and she can't!!"