Well leafs what do you have to say for yourselves

Well leafs what do you have to say for yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

canadafreepress.com/article/obama-operatives-infiltrate-canadian-liberals
youtube.com/watch?v=g5wTNqOQL-8
dl.ket.org/latin1/review/genderrecognition.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Maple_Leaf_Forever
qz.com/698844/canada-is-giving-south-africas-visiting-firefighters-a-surprise-pay-raise/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Majority Liberal Government, essestially a 4 year dictatorship yaddayadda, not much we can do. oh well.

>canadafreepress.com/article/obama-operatives-infiltrate-canadian-liberals

Thanks Americans...

CHIEF LEAF IS A QUEEF

NEWS AT 11

Canada is lost

I thought he would have it legalized by this summer. I-I'm sorry Sup Forums

I don't know honestly.
I work a normal day, meet normal people, then I come home and Sup Forums drops this gem. Dangerous and exciting.

Where did it all go wrong?

What do you expect from a country with a leaf. they've been dying from the beginning otherwise they would have chosen a tree.

AND THEY DON'T EVEN GET LEGAL WEED

THOSE FUCKING MORONS

Oi m8, you know the canadian translation for kek'd?

We had a thread on this earlier, the libs are pushing it through without consulting the Canadian people and there is basically nothing anyone can do about it.

The Canadian National Anthem is a keking joke, in my opinion. It has no frame of reference to anything Canadian, and is basically as generic and bland as you can get, beyond the line "True North Strong and Free". Even the French translation is 10 times better. We should get a new anthem with an emphasis on what achievements Canada has made to the world, maybe it would instill some actual patriotism in this country beyond "muh equality".

>Canadian achievements

I don't really care anymore.

>Americas President

When you have to depend on midgets, brown Muslim people in order to put some common sense in politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=g5wTNqOQL-8

STAND ON GUARD FOR MY DICK TRUDEAU

>that filename

Hey any fellow Canadians fucking hate those poppies? They really shouldn't cheap out and make them into safety pins, one time I fell asleep with one on and it stabbed into my chest. Really they should just sell permanent ones that you buy once ad then set up a yearly subscription for them, that way you save the costs of making millions of these dumb felt flowers with metal pins every year.

I bet you're the sort of faggot who complains that Captain Crunch cuts the roof of your mouth.

>mfw this happened to me the other day
>mfw my gums are still cut up
>mfw everything I eat tastes like blood

Just gotta work through the pain

Apathy.Idiocy.Weakness.

Does that mean that men can now claim they can be raped?

our grand and great grand father died for your freedom to bitch, you should be stabbing your self in chest at least 11 times on the eleventh hour with that poppy.

HOLD ON
*shoots hockey puck*
HOLD ON EH
*drizzles syrup*
HOLD ON
*waits 10 years for chemo*
SO YOU ARE SAYING
*asks pronouns*
YOU ARE SAYING
*doesn't qualify for NHL playoffs*
SORRY
*visits the beer store*
YOU ARE SAYING
*extracts milk from bag*
WE
*buys car in Vermont*
WERE
*attempts to shitpost*
LEAFS AND SHIT

gg 10 keks/10

I'm just saying we could improve on the design, not to completely stop wearing them. I don't think they died so we could import mass produced fake poppies from china.

okay ill give that, just get a flag pin and stick it on. problem solved, ive had the same poppy for years that way.

Think so?

He looks 40 years older than during his 08 campaign

Being president must be the worst

samefag

We know. That's why donald trump is so popular

anytime you guys just wanna nuke us feel free to just go for it. don't even ask first.

yeah i refuse to sing that shit if it happens

All memes aside this country keeps going into the abyss of absolute dsytopia. Don' think twice when you have the nukes pointed up here

Canada is a big fat mess.

seriously though boys, anytime

This
The few people that even know about it are steaming mad over it, but it's not even on the news.

They're all making a fuss over the "Assisted Dieing Bill" and not a peep about the O'Canada change on prime time.

And also
Fuck you guys

>Any incidence of incompetence can be completely over looked if I do anything progressive to please useful idiots who let emotions drive every aspect of their lives.

A FUCKING STIPE

I'm going to sing the "thy sons command" as loud as fucking possible every time.

Fuck Trudeau and his bullshit.

what is a gender neutral?

This

dl.ket.org/latin1/review/genderrecognition.htm

JUST'd ?

had the same thought when they tried to take "under God" out of our pledge of allegiance .

I don't get it, how can they make such a an effeminate girly anthem genderless? Anytime I hear the Canadian anthem it sounds like angsty whining.. ohhhhhhhhhh canaaaadddddddddduh, my home and blah blah blah....

An anthem is suppose to be inspiring, not whiny.

Kek.

Kill us. Put us out of our misery.

Op here, I'm from Scotland prong ally but been here for over twenty years. My uncle who lives down in London sends my mum a poppy every November. Their father my grandad fought in ww2 and his dad fought in ww1 and we fight for chicken trendies. Makes ya think fellas.

I only here it at Panhers games and if the fish ever play the jays, which is super rare. But when it happens there are loads of the fuckers at the game and they belt that shit out.

Originally*
Tendies*

there is nothing funny about sexism tough guy

"Canada: Now gender-neutral!"

I'm fucking dying over here!

How exactly is the national anthem changing?

Why would he have someone film this if he can't box for shit?

what's with the weird limp hands/fingers

>that wrist angle

Holy fuck what an idiot

There's also this, what's the latest out west?

why does that look shopped to hell and back

>*waits 10 years for chemo*
Top fucking kek

This isn't the first time the anthem was changed.

Also

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Maple_Leaf_Forever

He's just that bad of a fighter.

Wake me up!

OH MY GOD

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

DUUUUUUDE LMAOOOOOOOO

>Canada votes for weedman to get legal weed
>Doesn't even get legal weed

wew lad

instead he shipped in South African firefighters.

qz.com/698844/canada-is-giving-south-africas-visiting-firefighters-a-surprise-pay-raise/

"In all thy sons, command." is changing to "In all of us, command."

That wasn't even a good hit.

Fucking pussy.

Lmfao...I hate this frozen shithole...

Do you think anyone from Sup Forums could beat Justin in charity boxing match?

i'll give him credit at the fact that he's semi-decent at keeping his chin down but his hand position and throwing is all wrong

What lyrics are being modified to androgynize the song?

Hahaha not whiney. CLEARLY you have not visited the great cucked north

Best Obama reaction face I've ever seen.

Collegiate boxer here. Yes.

See

>French translation
>translation
The French version is the original, and predates the English version by more than a quarter century.

Maybe if you Canadians knew as much of your own history as I know as an American, you wouldn't have elected Le Doofus and wouldn't be in this mess.

Would you train me Rockey style to fight the cuck president?

Yeah sure, but why not have me fight him instead? What weight class is he?

>implying we are taught anything about our history other than how ebil we were to the dindians

Canada doesn't have weight classes, we are all equal.

Awesome, I'll come in at 220 then.

>Oh Canada
>Oh Canada
>How beautiful your branches
how is this triggereing libs at all?

>upfordebate
When has he ever debated anyone ever on feminism?

I'd bet money that it has never happened

Niiice kek

TINY GENITALS

I genuinely feel sorry for English Canada :(

Our history curriculum mentioned (among other, more interesting things) that some of you folks have had phases of being deceitful little cunts, but no one deserves to see its entire culture erased through self-shaming and force-fed "multiculturalism".

Maybe it's some form of karmic retaliation? Either way, I wish it would stop sooner rather than later.

Oh well, only 3 years and 4½ months left...

Under rated post

Well done kek