My Swedish radical feminist sister wants our family to become Muslim, what do Sup Forums?

My Swedish radical feminist sister wants our family to become Muslim, what do Sup Forums?

Attached: 475.jpg (600x570, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2015/06/07/as-isis-brutalizes-women-a-pathetic-feminist-silence/
huffingtonpost.com/gabby-aossey/muslims-are-the-true-feminists_b_9877692.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill/fuck her in the name of allah

send her to me. jag ett har en kuk that will purify her.

give her the good ol' fashioned honor killing

Tell her you're totally down with it, and that you're already totally aligned with muslims in regards to how they treat women. Then proceed to beat the shit out of her for not having every inch of her body covered.

Attached: 1360330170869.jpg (367x384, 20K)

idk, are you buff?
she works out a lot

tell her to seppuku

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 1.19.39 AM.png (1458x1066, 1.59M)

Embrace Allah and get that hijab on, faggot

>My Swedish radical feminist sister wants our family to become Muslim, what do
>End LARP
now everything's cool again

Deuteronomy 13. Read it.

oh yeah! do this

well if i tried to even hit her lightly she will hold my arm to my back and scream "never lay your filthy man hands on a woman"

>she will hold my arm to my back and scream
Well I guess you should just crawl up into a ball and die you weak ass nigga.

im not the one screaming or the one working out

Stone her to death for showing too much skin

Eller så slutar du göra skittrådar

Attached: 1515598794160.png (1000x1512, 1.49M)

If your sister can beat your ass you're asking the wrong questions buddy. You're a man. Your upper body is naturally 40% stronger than a woman's. If you can't take out one untrained muslim loving pig than you can't do shit.

Stop being a faggot, it will help

be patient with her
find her real reason for becoming muslim
is she married?
Does she still believe in true love?
can you arrange a marriage for her?
does she hold much power over your family?
does she have an education?
Is she paid well in her job?
weed out her power in the family
worst case scenario
she turns Muslim on her own.

Fuck her ass ans pussy bloody open and don't even think of stopping in the name of their god

Isn't what they do in our country ?

Let's see a pic of her

Tell her that she is welcome to believe whatever she wants to and live her life as she sees fit but it is kind of fascist to then proceed to try and pressure your family to believe what you tell them to believe.
Let her go off and make her own mistakes hopefully she will learn from them and make it back alive
if not, well luckily nothing of value will be lost

Attached: muslim baby.png (650x479, 164K)

This is a shitpost. Feminists don't convert to a chauvinistic religion.

Play her game, accuse her of cultural appropriation of a faith she doesn't believe in so she can virtue signal.

i kinda care for my family and don't want her to get gang raped, but i guess thats gonna happen either way in this shithole country

well feminists in Sweden are that retarded that they may convert to Islam because otherwise it would be "islamophobic"

this

I refuse to believe that this is true.

uh, don't

Tell her you've embraced Islam and take her to mecca. Once she's been your legal property for a few days she might realise why Islam is terrible for her

Tell her it's cultural appropriation, she can't just stop being part of wrong-religion any more than she can stop being wrong-skinned to play down her part in Muslim oppression. Honorable, peace-loving refugees come to her country and she wants to steal what they hold most dear, their only real possession in this world; their faith in Allah? Typical of a wrong-skin to think grabby thoughts like that.

Attached: 1516525270283.jpg (486x750, 64K)

Marry and fuck her. Incest is totally okay in the Quran. Your whole nation is pretty cucked anyways. May as well enjoy it.

Make her wear a burka, obey to men, don't let her go outside without male supervision, forbid her to drink alcohol, and tell her that polygamy is OK

She will reconsider

What do? Stop making up lies on the internet to stir up your retard racist friends. That's what you do faggot.

Another swefag here. Im not as deep in as OP but my sisters owns the fucking quran, and defends it as a """good book" as well. Shes going to be voting for F! in this years election.

Where do you live OP?

Attached: 1459283950130.jpg (729x436, 72K)

>racist

opinion ignored, thanks for playing, I mean holy shit you people started it so don't whine

Attached: 1517802485638.gif (1605x1070, 934K)

Proof: nypost.com/2015/06/07/as-isis-brutalizes-women-a-pathetic-feminist-silence/

huffingtonpost.com/gabby-aossey/muslims-are-the-true-feminists_b_9877692.html

Attached: 1519133234272.jpg (717x880, 141K)

Act as the man of the house and put her in her place the hard way. When she cries about it, just explain you are trying to do things the muslim way already.

YES!

i'm just so tired user

Do it user make her regret the day she said those words embrace the Muslim culture and beat the shit outta her when she steps outta line

Attached: image.jpg (315x358, 15K)

>Accept musilm religion
>Scream: "Alahu akbar!"
>???
>Fuck with 7 virgins

you started it and I hope white people fucking kill everyone

I just wanted to play fucking video games. You're dead, you understand? When I finally get my hands on some SJW bitch I'm just going to beat the fucking life out of them. I want to tie up a feminist and make her watch her children be suffocated with plastic bags.

Stackars liten...

>thinking i am some other user and not just some random faggot that saw post on front page and replied
didn't even read that rant of a post directed at someanon who probably isn't even in thread anymore dumb faggot

Attached: take a seat and try again later.webm (800x480, 361K)

Trips of truth suggest family intrigue, so family intrigue it must be.