Indifference leads to emptiness

indifference leads to emptiness
emptiness leads to intoxication
intoxication leads to me making this thread, how's life been?

Attached: image.jpg (478x479, 63K)

There's a street gang in my neighbourhood causing trouble right now. They call themselves the Hitler gang, other than that lifes pretty gud.

the snows fallin so pretty

intoxicated rn

who waste a bowl hit on a stuffed squirrel
honestly

>hitler gang
i wanna live in your neighbourhood

im gettin drunk at work by myself
wife went to mexico
i own my work

Attached: F6006.png (320x230, 8K)

it didn't even cross my mind that the squirrel is dead

It's after 8pm and I've just got out of the shower. Gonna get ready and head down to the pub.

Made no plans with anyone, just walk in and there'll be people I know.

I do this every Friday and Saturday and I'm pretty content with it all.

Yeah there pretty much full on nazis

i just showered, im listening to the eagles and im leaving in about 45 minutes to go to big brother night in my fraternity

Sitting in my work's parking lot and biding my time. I dont have a manger so no one will notice, but I'm probably gonna get fired in a few weeks. Its cool though, my dads getting a loan to get his business started next week so I'm planning on quitting anyway if I don't get fired. Tonight I'll return to my empty apartment to get high as fuck and play some video games. Can't wait until dads business gets really going so I can afford cookies and booze again.

i'm finna do a marthin luther gang with my niggas

only intoxicate to forget that the sheer stupidity exists for an hour or two

>Can't wait until dads business gets really going
if i learned anything in my 30 years its that you should always stand for yourself and not put your faith in others

>indifference leads to emptiness
emptiness leads to indifference

wat

There arch rivals are called the crazy gang, mostly mexicans. They run the coke in my area and the hitler gang are into meth. I wish they'd both kill each other off and leave the hood in peace.

Beautiful op, op

>hitler gang
>crazy gang
your hood is on some nut shit this shit sounds fufu

Yeah, shits kinda real around here.