I ate a guy friends asshole and he liked it, but I refused to do it again. Now he is threatening to tell my girlfriend...

I ate a guy friends asshole and he liked it, but I refused to do it again. Now he is threatening to tell my girlfriend, how do I do? I’m not gay he’s going to ruin my life.

Attached: A0BFE870-40DC-4451-BA36-139604636E82.jpg (639x480, 33K)

"Not gay"

If theres no evidence call him a lying faggot. Kick him in the nuts. Find another friend.
If evidence, well you know what you have to do user

If you ate his ass hole but didn’t fuck it then yes you’re gay

Admit you are gay and then you won't have to worry anymore

how would he even be able to prove it?

YOU, MY FRIEND, YOU ARE GAY

Attached: Bildschirmfoto von »2018-03-16 01-48-58«.png (506x905, 446K)

>I’m not gay he’s going to ruin my life.

he's going to tell your gf your gay if you do it or not

You fucked up. Your only options are to kill him, totally ruin his reputation to the point that he becomes a pariah and nothing he says will be trusted, or start eating that booty whenever he asks.

You just ate a gay guys ass so you probably have HIV. Shouldn’t you tell gf?

You did eat his ass so you are kinda gay

That's not how that works, dumb dumb.

Blood and fecal traces in ass
Mucous membrane in mouth

Yup that’s how it works

If blood is present, yes. But feces that does not contain visible blood is not considered to be HIV infectious. This is analogous to tears and saliva. HIV can be detected in these fluids with sophisticated testing assays, however, again these fluids without visible blood are not considered to be infectious. The amount of HIV is insufficient to transmit the disease. Fluids such as blood, semen, cervical/vaginal secretions etc. are considered to be infectious fluids capable of transmitting HIV. Sweat, tears, nasal mucous, vomitus, feces, etc are not considered to be infectious bodily fluids (assuming there is no visible blood present).

Hey, look at that, you learn something new every day.

>gay guys ass
>no blood present
Sure bud

You're a moron.

Lol you are a man's asshole you are mega gay

So nobody had any advice for OP? I don’t think is life should be ruined for eating one queers asshole, we don’t know the circumstances for why he did it anyway.

Attached: C1C8078A-99C0-44A8-9DC5-525CC78F57D1.jpg (800x600, 52K)

just deny it? You have a gf so she isnt gonna believe you ate some dudes ass....

Start a new life with better friends...

Right away, tell your gf he's been coming on to you and you don't want to be alone around him. If he narcs on you, he'll look like a fag.

>I ate a guy friends asshole
>I’m not gay

pick one

Just deny everything.

You're already going to hell for being a homo, lying can't burn you any less.