So, I heard once that there are some really smart persons on this forum

So, I heard once that there are some really smart persons on this forum.

Attached: game.png (745x490, 17K)

eleventy niggers

Fucking $25

Salesman gave me a 100$ bill, but doesn't say what I paid. Can't calculate taxes then eh?

Depends what the gift tax is
>you didn't buy anything

Umm nothing, technically you should report that as income to the IRS if your a cuck though.

There are infinite right answers you fucktard. The equation is:

x - 1.25y = 100

where x is how much money I give and y is the cost of the item. Any values where x and y are both positive is a correct solution. For example if the item costs $100, then after taxes it's $125 and I pay $225 then he'd give me a $100 bill as my change.

There’s no solution to this question based on the information given.

You fuck.

If we assume that this is a question that can actually be answered at all, then the case must be that the salesman is gifting me $100 and the gift tax is 25%, in which case I am being taxed $25. So either $25, or $0 in the event we decide not to pay it

the salesman doesn't collect tax

0. Taxes go to the government, not any salesman.

None. It was a stick up and he only had a 100 in the register. Bitch better have more next time

Attached: robbery.jpg (600x420, 36K)

your mom still owes me more money

Pay THE salesman. I done figgered it out

25 plus the 10% tip 35

$0. I already paid the tax, you said the salesman gave me $100, that's my change after I paid for my goods plus the tax.

Attached: IMG_20180321_110727.jpg (1253x1076, 174K)

post tits pls

she never revealed them publicly probably only to her friends

Holy shit you're a nerd, god damn. How the hell did you get so smart?

1. He gave me a 100 dollar bill
2. I bought nothing
3. I don't have to pay anything

A 100 dolkar bill can also be him telking me how much I owe, as in, the bill came to 100 dollars.

If we use that definition for bill, then I owe either 100 dollars, or 125 dollars depending on if the taxes were already included on the bill and I would assume they would be.