How are you holding up Sup Forums?

How are you holding up Sup Forums?

Attached: drunk.png (500x362, 44K)

2/10

Attached: all around me.jpg (500x421, 19K)

Tell me a story

Badly, i wlked up to my local gas station and ended up buying 12% white wine so i can getb drunk pls help

I'm getting drunk myself pal I can't help you there.

Suriously please hekp i canr standvtgus anynore help

nothing much to tell

>25
>no college
>no interests
>don't know what i wanna do in life
>working in retail selling tvs, smartphones and shit like that
>wanna move out to USA
>no money
>they won't take me because no education and no skills
>probably never gonna achieve my dreams

Help how guy?

Fuck man ibak goinfto lose my job fuck i i fajtbhekp it ehit

Try Canada if you can handle a cuck as a PM

thought about Canada, I speak 2 languages and Im learning French right now. Still... I go to Canada and then what? No one will hire me without me being a citizen of Canada.

as a what?

Are you having a stroke user?

I abandoned my dreams years ago

I've never been happier

can you tell me more? what dreams and why did you abandoned them? Sometimes I wonder if I would be happier accepting the fact that I probably won't ever move to US and I should start thinking about my future in my country. But then... I wanna move out so badly...

I am almost lifting my body to destruction.

Just to get her attention again.

Attached: 27265263_1962170927144152_1348921271_o.jpg (1575x795, 79K)

Sorry no hands

1 year sober from alcohol

7/10

i need to know

this too

Not good. I'm a salesman and I haven't sold in a month. My boss is gonna write me up on Monday and that'll start the poopchute out of the company if I can pull it out of the fire soon.

My son is in chemotherapy fighting to save his eyesight.

Not a good time to lose my job.

What are your dreams if you don't have interests?

>move to US
>work whatever job just so i could live there i really don't care what.

i wanna die, next question

Honesntly man, the best ive ever been doing. My father died a couple of months ago but ever since then everything has been on the upswing.

On skype with my gf rn and things couldnt be better thank god

Im slowly but surely alienating the few friends I have, trying to find a good home for my pets, and waiting my mom to finish dying from cancer so that I can kill myself guilt free... Assuming I dont die from alcohol poisoning first.

So, normal/10

4 months. No booze. I'm not standing at the edge of the George Washington bridge anymore. So it's a win

I'm reaching the breaking point tbh. My gf cheated on me, my friends don't give two shits about my gloominess and family will blab to everyone they know if I try to talk to them.
For the past few weeks Sup Forums is the only way I vent.

We don't give a flying fuck about you either. Just so you know.

itt losers without self control
how hard is it to drink moderately

I know. At least anons won't run and tell everyone I know to make shit worse. I'm just another post here.

I don't really know how I am holding up. I have depression and no big ideas for myself in life. I want to be psychologist but I even can't help myself. I know I am good person but in the most of time I can't even talk to anybody in my area without thoughts "Don't do it. They don't wanna talk to you. Go away." So I ain't talkative and I don't know.. lonely af. I feel guilty all the time.

maybe you should stop and move on, dont be a loser

i hope you sell something and dont lose your job, just dont give up try everything for your family

so far so good. both knees are shot, partial amputation of right foot, severe asthma. gave in and going for NEET bucks. Drink too much, smoke too little

Attached: sasha.jpg (683x1024, 163K)

why do you want to kys?

you should find better friends

This is not a dream it's a fantasy

with pot and lolis

You are a child I assume? Someone never heard of alcoholism before? Some people literally get so addicted to alcohol that if they quit cold turkey they would fucking die, user.

ACT therapy

Probably 4/10
>Gf was going to cheat on me so I broke up with her
>My one really good friend moved away, the other ones talk a lot of shit behind each others backs so I don't really talk to them
>Dad killed himself a year ago, still not fully over it
>Lost my job and have 30 dollars to my name, had to move back home
>24 and life is going nowhere, drink a lot, haven't drank in like a week just because of how broke I am but know as soon as tax return comes I'll be back on the sauce

They asked how hard it is to drink moderately, not to quit cold turkey.

Alcoholim user, some people feel a deep burning desire to drink everyday and it's the only thing that fuels them to live another day.

It's all bullshit here. Dream bigger

I string up dead cats above my bed and poke them so the blood pours out onto my naked body while I sleep.

Attached: buzz2.png (288x288, 125K)

>i hope you sell something and dont lose your job, just dont give up try everything for your family
Thanks. Giving up isn't an option, but it's really hard right now and the stress is affecting my ability to put on a show and sell at work... which in turn makes me not sell and the cycle continues. You have to be really UP! and I'm the opposite at the moment.

I have to try. I have thoughts about killing myself but I don't wanna really do this. I went to two others psychologist and first gave me a recipe for a pills in 10min and 2nd tried to talk to me but I didn't feel this. My the biggest problem is social anxiety. I can deal with depression but I want to be more open for a people and don't be shy for myself. I soon probably start looking for a therapy group in my age. When I am writing about my feelings in English I don't have problem as in my naturally language, kek.

3/10
Got a girlfriend that I love, have a job, have an apartment, have a life.

But I just can’t shake the feeling that I’m never going to be successful. I have a job, but I fucking hate it. I’ve been there 6 years and every single day is a struggle to make it through. I’m scared of quitting because I don’t want to start over somewhere else.

I dropped out of College because Architecture lost its appeal to me, and now nothing is interesting, and I have no further aspirations.

I’m consistently depressed, only breaking out of it when my girlfriend is around, I smoke weed, and I know it doesn’t help, but it makes me feel less depressed. I don’t even know why I’m depressed.

Every single night I drink a 12 pack of beer, and smoke until I can’t see straight, then I go to bed just to wake up and do it again. Because it numbs my reality.

My younger sister is still in high school, but already has more planned for after it than I have planned for the next 3 years.

I’m hopeless and not going anywhere but I stay around for my girlfriend and all you glorious faggots. You guys are cool sometimes.

If I didn’t have the few things that I have, I would probably just drive around the country, end up in Alaska, and freeze to death under a tree. I don’t have anything to live for, but I just keep going anyway.

Everyone has goals but no one ever reaches them

6/10
long-term gf just tried to kill herself last Friday, I basically had to drag her unconscious body to the bathfoom and fore her to puke before she OD'd on painkillers...pretty shook tbh. she's better now but I'm doing shit in class and at work this week, and picking up a nasty habit of going to bed with a glass of scotch since it happened. Hopefully I can get my shit together during this spring break

I do shit like this all the time it's okay user

Wait, user, you're a Canadian?

And I thought I was the only one did that.

3/10 barely staying in university, gf broke up with me because I was the source of all "evil" in her life, cause I wanted my money back and she had to go to work because her parents said they would pay her half of the bills but well didn't, still owes me about 500$, thinking a lot about an old friend that I used to be very close but the ex was jealous about her, getting high and doing nothing every day for past 8 months

one day at a time...

How am I holding up what? My phone? With my hands, you retard. Sage is all fields.

8/10

I just finished my college assignments. Mom is making pizza for dinner. It's ready in a few minutes.

Attached: 1514274364098.png (216x95, 22K)

Seriously considering killing myself some time in the next couple weeks

I hope you get hit by a car