Why do a bunch of entitled brats think that they should be able to issue edicts and determine the political fate of an...

Why do a bunch of entitled brats think that they should be able to issue edicts and determine the political fate of an entire nation when they're not even able to vote?

Hate to break it to these kids: The world is a harsh place. Your defense is your responsibility.

Stupid, entitled children will be stupid and entitled.

#MarchAgainstTheirLives

Attached: 18xpMAINE1-master768.jpg (768x493, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/20/good-guy-gun-opened-fire-md-high-school-shooter-end-threat/
cnn.com/2018/03/20/us/maryland-school-shooting-resource-officer-response-trnd/index.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>#MarchAgainstTheirLives
E D G E

Attached: 1474743620913.jpg (240x260, 23K)

STUPID KIDS. HOW COME YOU DIDN'T FIGHT OFF THE GUNMAN WITH YOUR BARE HANDS.
How's sophomore year high school going?

Not much defence a fifteen year old unarmed kid has against someone with a fully automatic assault rifle.
My solution; Give EVERYONE 357. Python magnums and 3 free speedloaders of ammo. Children, the elderly, people without hands, bears, just make it a requirment to enter the country. That way when someone gets shot, no one can complain; after all, EVERYONE will be armed and able to respond, right? Besides which, it will be hilarious.

This.

Attached: 1407215923635.jpg (905x974, 291K)

I never said anything about fighting off gunmen.

We live in a harsh world. School shootings are stupidly statistically improbable, if you so happen to be one of the kids that gets whacked, sorry about your luck. Your life and death was not important enough to constitute changing the policies of an entire nation.

How can kids be so stupid to not want to be shot.

Attached: 5e7c5c2ac39b454ba6c9123783bc971b.jpg (1280x852, 183K)

I just assume the cnn checks she and Hogg dick get are really good

Attached: CD074A84-D207-48DD-906F-B464990C26A7.jpg (750x954, 144K)

I am sure they googled it beforehand, or whatever the equivalent to that was. . . .

Honestly if all the glowsticks were hung, we would not have any school shootings at all.

i love to watch america tear itself apart....
valuing a part of a constitution over the lives of their children, and people like OP are angry that they dare to complain hahhahahhahahhahahhaha
......stay edgy america

Accept the reality that way less than a hundredth of a percent of kids are gonna get killed in a school shooting every year, and that doesn't require changing the policies of an entire nation

Lives of children really aint that important, bucko

We know that changes were going to happen. The kids were not worried about the backpacks, that's what the cops wanted. They use to lock down our high school and check each and every class and locker, until it was deemed illegal search and seizure a few years later.

They found a weapon once, in another school. I think a knife. Once. Not in mine with like 1500 kids.

You mean, having gun regulations like every other developed country in the world?

The solution is simply not to shoot anyone. Teach kids that shooting others is bad. The problem is that parents and teachers and preachers don't teach kids these basic morals anymore.

kids should also worry about being bitten by snakes and alligators too. plenty of things to be scared about in this world. which is good because as long as people want to cry and complain about their fee fees on tv, plenty of people love to watch that shit. the world is full of people that love to use other's tragedies for their entertainment and TV and social media is good at exploiting that

Attached: 1521635921603m.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

No, shoot everyone. My suggestion is definately the best one here, especially about giving bear handguns; bears need protection too. How could a bear protect itself without a weapon that can kill at a hundred yards? Poor bears.

Problem with America is that it's a nation of psychos you have people like cruz sitting in a room all day and then killing a bunch of dudes.

It's not the guns, canada has alot of guns and they're fine.

America is just fucking crazy.

Attached: 1462822767790.jpg (520x750, 80K)

So glad we've shut down these kike mouth-pieces

Attached: 1517213081996.jpg (409x409, 61K)

You think theirs laws that can be changed for snakes and alligators too?

Buying a gun without a background check at retail price or lower immediately on craigslist shouldn't be legal.

But it is.

If this "kid" ever gets shot, it would be the most justified shooting in American history.

Canada has a lot of hunting rifles. Access to guns isn't as easy, nor as wide. There's a lot of restrictions. Guns are not for home protection.

We don't have 'stand your ground' laws.

>t. canacuckian

Because USA high level of gun violence is what the Jews don't want?

You're so smart.

Better than just standing there crying like a bitch, if this actually happened find places you wouldn't normally look and surpise him with chemicals from cleaners/chem lab, bleach in the eyes would stop his aim/movement, he'd just shoot randomly

True, but there's also alaska, somehow being seperate from the Mainland holds the rabies back a bit.

I would hope so, I didn't vote for Jewdeau

Attached: 1520378105753.jpg (720x537, 65K)

There's no more gun registration for hunting rifles, which is considered any gun to be honest. I have a neighbour that hunts with a .357, he's crazy and they gave him guns lol

Only Ontario and Quebec voted for Trudeau, they hold all the seats in senate though, for some reason they value French speaking Canadians over the rest of the country

Dead people don't gib shekels

>QUICK!!! CHARGE THE SHOOTER!!! WE HAVE MORE BODIES THAN HE HAS BULLETS!!!

Attached: 450px-Red_Army_flag.svg.png (450x300, 4K)

>assault rifle

I never heard of one of those? I know what armalite rifles are

You do know that kid is not against owning guns?

stand your ground is part of the nra's agenda to normalize guns in everyday life to such a deep extent that people will feel if if they don't see everyone walking around with a gun. the point is to make it much much much harder for gun rights and availability to be scaled back if any time in the future more people started to begin to favor restrictions.

Attached: 1521635871087m.jpg (768x1024, 83K)

you call it regulations, but to anyone with a brain it's more like an outright ban, and then shortly after that absolute government control.

>Oi, you bettah have a license for that buttah knife m8

You get that Jews sell guns too, and wouldn't want restrictions. That you can say anything is their problem, except Israel's literally is one of the most popular small arms maker in the world.

But the Jews would rather lose money in sales, than have American school shootings stop?

You might be right, I just thought jews were money grubbing, but maybe you're part of the lizard people, and they just want more meat to eat?

Attached: tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

fuck these kids

if we ban assault rifles there will be no more weapons grade waifus

Attached: 1519373875231.jpg (714x1024, 77K)

I forgot that 24 year olds are considered kids these days.

Hows it feel to be the only one staying inside doing the bidding of the NRA instead of joining the the majority of people(including 4channers) who'd rather go outside and practice their constitutional rights.
Your are a robot btw

why are you posting ass?

post more.

Ya, but the law for violation of gun owners is harsh and enforced.

We should just give every child a gun?

>not seeing the forest for the trees

Or perhaps as the overall plan of disarming people so the government can become even more corrupt and overbearing benefits the jews far more than a few kike sellers losing on some gun sales. Your angle is pretty weak m8.

Kids kill eachouther with knives/fireworks/chemicals..... Just look at the UK....... misewell make the age for a drivers permit 30, because drunk kids kill people with vehicles? While we're at it we should ban shoes, because a shoe can be thrown..... RETARD LOGIC

Attached: IMG_6179.png (565x723, 452K)

>So, I found who was behind of it...

Attached: b0m9zbzy36if2543852000000.jpg (805x518, 40K)

I used to think like OP. Then I turned 14.

>child
>a gun
What are you, Stupid?

Children shouldn't have guns, therefore they must all rush the shooter at once and try to wrestle the gun from them.

Any who fail to do so should be shot by the teacher and their issued firearm.

I call it regulations because that's literally what the entire world calls it, except the USA that use their """"""""brain"""""""" call laws for responsible gun ownership and reselling AN OUTRIGHT BAN.

Restrictions for guns is common, but it just means you need further license, like how it is right now. Background checks are not hard, or impossible, or even that bothersome. It's not impossible and can bring money into the state. Sorry if you want guns cheap and fast like a big mac.

Obvious troll is obvious.

>The US government might take over the US

UK is more acid attack, not gun crime.

Attached: 1500036956656.png (1482x1320, 1.44M)

not trolling, shill

good one, shill

>Why do a bunch of entitled brats think that they should be able to issue edicts and determine the political fate of an entire nation when they're not even able to vote?
You DO know that someone else is behind that, right?

>US Government
Oh, you poor soul.

Attached: 234px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (234x170, 2K)

Corporations commonly decide policy and not only can they not vote, they aren't even alive.

goto Sup Forums this is not ironic. Sup Forums stopped be ironic about this shit back in 2012 or so. Use to be a good time, but now people mean it when they say 'Hitler Did Nothing Wrong' (tm)

>bears

Attached: meth try it once.jpg (500x554, 50K)

sure kid
stay mad princess
i love the salty tears
this retarded
muh bettrs

We've come so far and it feels so good.

Let's go further.

Attached: 1474871990741.gif (500x281, 863K)

Happens to Muslims, so I don't care.... back to the gun violence that isn't a issue, it's about police never acting in the moment, if we pay them all year to sit on their asses and that one day comes up where they have to act and they don't even try.... deduct the whole years pay from that officer and fire him. He's paid to save lives, not to be a Krispy Kreme Mascot.

funny this story hasn't been mentioned much:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/20/good-guy-gun-opened-fire-md-high-school-shooter-end-threat/

At this point I can't even imagine what a more corrupt government would be like? When people are asking for responsible gun ownership and literally no one in the government will listen, what would a corrupt government look like?

Predator drones, militant police, apathetic politicians, shitposting president? Like, where the fuck do you think that all the children from every high school protesting are all jews, and the politicians are the brave aryan fighters standing for your rights?

You're a dumb nigger.

LOLOLOLOL. SHIT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET MUSLIMS INTO YOUR COUNTRY, THATS WHY WE DONT ALLOW THEM IN JAPAN OR CHINA LOLOLOLOL!

so it seems in the usa

Sure princess, stay Muslim

haha worst false equivalence ever

I see the korean has arrived.

TRUMP IS DOING BETTER THAN OBAMA EVER DID(so far) Trump hasn't ordered the killings in Syria/Pakistan/Iraq, that was obama......
Lmfao everyone still butthurt about trump,

Attached: ackchyually.png (700x700, 35K)

cucknadian.
you tried tho, that counts for something right?

Another sad attempt by liberals to turn children into activists against their political opponents. This has nothing to do violence in America. Just a reminder that 12,000 people were killed by guns in 2017 and nearly 7000 of them were suicides. Of the 5000 deaths caused by actual gun violence half of them were illegally obtained weapons.

So when you see a hypocrite like George Cloony standing up against guns just remember that he is part of the alcohol industry. An industry that kills 80,000 people a year. Also a reminder to visit facebook and click on any adds since it's become obvious that they have started a campaign against facebook. I don't use social media but we must all do our part to fight liberal terrorism. Don't forget to use adblock if you are going to visit any news sites and continue to ignore Hollywood because their films have now been drained of originality in a lame attempt to conform to their propaganda pay masters, activism. Thanks and have a good day.

HERE WE GO AGAIN STAY MAD FAGGOT

uh the answer is in the question - entitled.

>Alex Jones detected

This is either low quality bait, or high quality 2edgy4u bullshit and I can't tell. So maybe it is high quality bait?

I consider under 30 to be children in the modern 1st world. They dont do anything to convince me otherwise

>The world is a harsh place. Your defense is your responsibility.
Moron. Your defence is the responsibility of the military and the police, and I bet you're perfectly happy to sing their praises when the conversation doesn't involve the possibility of taking your guns away.

Attached: gunOwnership.png (1509x216, 60K)

>Teachers and faculty should carry guns
>(To Children) Your defense is your responsibility

Pick one.

you pay big money for a chemical peel in the US. Y'all should be thanking those poor refugees

It was all over the news.

cnn.com/2018/03/20/us/maryland-school-shooting-resource-officer-response-trnd/index.html

But much like doing a good job at work you never get credit, unless something goes wrong then you're a name brand.

Because they're spoiled entittled brats.

Back in my day, which was the 80's
We had lots of gang violence and shootings ALL THE TIME. Kids died every week from it and we didn't go all apeshit all the time.

Obama didn't order the killings in Syria/Pakistan/Iraq. USA headed NATO joint missions. It's not like Bush Jr. unsanctioned war in Iraq that Obama ended.

Trump didn't get Osama Bin Laden either.

teehee

sure kid
stay mad princess
i love the salty tears
this retarded
muh bettrs

How many dead kids will it take? Give me a number. How many dead kids will be enough for you to say, okay something need to change? I'm genuinely curious

You know, there could be a happy medium here. Not to say either side would be happy really, but the decent human beings would be fine with it. First, standardize gun laws across all 50 states. No more of that 'you crossed state lines with a legal pistol in your trunk, you're going to jail for five years because the ammo wasn't separated by 16ft of space lol' shit. Also, it would reap economics of scale to be able to run the appropriate checks and controls to see if someone can legally own a gun when they purchase it. No bullshit.

Next, adequately fund mental health services. Un-stigmatize seeking someone to talk to and maybe help out with shit when things get desperate. Anything. People that can get people the help they need one way or the other.

Finally, teach everyone that these bullshit debate tactics they're using get no one anywhere and just serve as a good show to the rich and 'in power.' You can't offer a 'nice' solution and a 'you're literally hitler' solution. You can't say 'if your solution differs then you're automatically wrong' and still say you're willing to compromise or talk.

So we just accept that 2500 deaths as part of the cost we live in a free and civilized society?

No way to prevent it. If someone buys a gun on craigslist without a background check at retail price or cheaper, that's just what a civilized and responsible gun owner needs to accept?

Actually, your pic is flat wrong.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle

The Girandoni was not internally cartridged, cartridge guns weren't invented until the 1800s. It had a gravity fed chamber that held balls, and it was reloaded by raising the gun vertically WHILE LYING ON YOUR BACK, and then activating a primitive breach lock that let a ball fall in. It simply didn't take as long as a standard musket. Also it's FPS is only higher than other guns at the time because it had a shorter range (though muskets were extremely inaccurate at long range and I'm unaware of the accuracy of the Girandoni, but I'd bet it was bad because rifling wasn't invented yet), but it's bullets would have decelerated rapidly because that's literally the whole problem with air rifles, especially before we had hyper-pressurized canned gases to use.

>kids that gets whacked, sorry about your luck.
You notices that it doesn't happen so often in other countries?

150000 give or take

Pompus of them to want to be safe. USA is not civilized, it's like any other 3rd world country.

You’re implying that anyone who supports guns doesn’t care that kids died. Everyone cares.

>Compares active shooters with wild alligators
Yeah, man, don't worry about lunatics with guns, it's the alligators rampaging through our childrens' schools we gotta handle.

Any regulations to be a responsible gun owner is like an outright ban.

What next? I have to be sober to use my guns? They're just like the fascists. I might as well just join the fascists, anyways, since everyone is a Nazi.

Kids need to carry katanas.

Nothing personal.

You dumb faggot, it was publicly announced that police are under NO OBLIGATION to save you in a life or death situation. There is NO possibility that gun rights will be infringed, both you and that Sup Forumstard are retarded.

didnt she admit to bullying the shooter? so why is she crying?

Such forward thinking. Truly you have much to teach. You should do public speaking. You would inspire so many young minds to the (((truth)))