What's up. I work on commercial kitchen equipment. I install, repair, and troubleshoot it. What do you do for a living?

What's up. I work on commercial kitchen equipment. I install, repair, and troubleshoot it. What do you do for a living?

Attached: BHS-Design-Kitchen-Design-Page-Banner.jpg (1600x700, 334K)

I operate the kitchen equipment you install so badly.

I'm a web developer, and a co-founder of an ed-tech startup.

No that was Jared. He's the pipe fitter. I'm the electrician

How's the start-up going for you?

Product is solid, very close to a serious investment. Fuck I hope it goes through, bills are piling up.

Put enough good quality work into something people need or want and it'll take off user.

Solid life advice, cheers to you, user.

i work in a sex shop

Beautiful!

M/F? Imagine the experience is very different depending on your gender haha

What's some of the weirdest shit you've seen there? Does it have an arcade?

Can you help me with Entity Framework code first?

How exactly does one beautiful for a living?

Attached: 20180314_075343.jpg (3264x1836, 1.98M)

Executive designer / branding development for a manufacturing company I am partial owner of

I am a commercial kitchen equipment hacker. I search for weakness's, exploits, and poop in it

Attached: bob.jpg (500x336, 17K)

What kind of stuff you make?
Don't need to poop in it man. They all fucking do it eventually
Stories?

liquid based products. relatively small company under 25 employees. do about 4mil a year in profits

That's pretty cool. Good for you man hope it keeps going good for you

i'm a guy
usual shit, just this week i had fat ugly hairy guys trying on a shitload of womens lingerie and rubber latex shit..
a guy came over to complain that his 1:1 horse cock dildo wasn't stiff enough

also a certain amount of regulars who have zero qualms about sharing their weird ass kinks and claims

and a lot of girls and guys hitting on me in general

I grow cannabis

Don't stop you're just starting to get me hard....
You make your own strains and shit?

No. We grow whatever it is the market demands.

Does it change up often? Are there seasonal strains?

Automotive Research Photographer

So you take pictures of cars or what?

Lowly retail scum, liquor store, basically fend off aggressive alcoholics and solo hand unload 3 tonnes of beer every other day because nobody here including the manager does anything..
I do my best to be nice to people but people don't want nice, they want to take out their shitty pent up emotions on someone who has to deal with it under contract.

Attached: 1520039147032.jpg (600x488, 51K)

Engine parts to show wear and carbon buildup or varnish. Pretty easy and it pays the bills.

Keep your head up. Being nice. With hard work you'll make it man.

Pretty cool. Got pics?

I fart in jars and huck em at cars

Attached: pd.png (350x348, 200K)

No usually all these companies want them secured and confidential. Never really understood the differences in oils and gas choices for cars. My personal advice use shell or chevron with Techron when you put gas and you’ll make your parts last way longer.

What's the pay?

Thanks for the advice I'll try it

Closest thing I could find on a google search. Varies sometimes it’s pistons or valves and other small stuff then some days I get whole engine blocks.

Attached: E4656879-998D-436B-927E-D4F52468000D.jpg (1170x658, 690K)

Thanks man, finish my degree soon so hopefully. Appreciate the support

So you take pics like that to see if the fuel and shit makes a noticeable difference?

Yeah we document fuel and oil used and any new additives before they reach the market after they’ve been run for hundreds of hours to simulate a lifetime of use. We then give it a rating for various parts of the piston based on color/varnish and the carbon buildup and give those ratings to the client and the photos as proof.

Dope. Glad to know they aren't just selling me bull shit.

u made wat boi?

Attached: d9x4azs2c93y.jpg (1275x1367, 189K)

Yeah I always thought the same until I landed this job. They have to get so many verifications and tests run before they can sell it and the companies I’ve worked with actually seem to care about the product they put out. We just finished up a year long test where we got 3 cars each from 4 different states on each side of the country to see different fuels from different markets and by far the east coast has the worst gas. One thing California does right is the regulations set in place for fuel requirement even the worst car from there was not that bad in comparison.

That's some cool shit to know. If I'm ever in the east cost I'll get a rental haha

little Cummins from a Dodge pickup with a smoke tune. That's not varnish, that's retardedness.

>i cant read the post, but i can work the google machine bretty good

I do it for free

Damn so community service huh? Anything to stay out of the gray bar hotel

Attached: 1521057513419.jpg (480x582, 38K)

Why though.

Junior underwriter for a fortune 500 insurance company. Pretty whack pay. 18$ an hour. Finished school for finance but went to s state school so didn't even get any internships. Jobs alright. Plan on doing it for a year while studying for the CFA. Going to take level 1 to try and get my foot in the door somewhere legit. Hedge fund is the long term goal.

College lecturer

Sounds like you're off to a good start so that's good
Bike lock guy?

Yeah, tough to sell it to myself though. I'm not whiny about life I don't think I "deserve" anything. But I did my time in school and I've been working in the business field since high-school. I was expecting at least a damn internship.

bcuz monies, and women are worthless

Nah

Don't let it get you down you know? Put in time and work and you'll get it

Thanks dude. Appreciate it.